you are such a b!t@h

Posted in the Malden Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
good dad

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2011
I am a good dad. Ive never negected my kids. I was there for them when they were babies and most of their teen years. I took care of you and them both as you sat on your lazy complaing rear and smoked and refused to work. I lived with all the anger and lies and when I could stand no more and when I was tired of the false promises, I sat with you at our table and discussed our separation. You only cared about the child support so I LEFT YOU! Not THEM! I spent the last part of their high school years having you constantly put bad lies in their brain because you could not stand that I did not want you anymore. You told them it was because I didnt love them. You tried so many times to be with me and when I wouldnt you would punish me and them by interfering with the vist and causing drama. Now as me and my children try to rebuild what we had you are tormenting them again. I should thank you because you are now pushing them closer to me because they are sadly starting to hate you. But, I find no satisfaction in that, instead and unlike you, I see the pain in their eyes from the hurt you are causing and I feel hate. I never have hated, but then came you. The mother of my children. The woman who gave birth to my most greatest achievement is a demon. I cant overlook this. Im sick of the pain you are causing and althougb I will never say this to them, I will to you. You are a b!t@h.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 20, 2011
Sad...but this is true sooo many times.....you do not leave the children, you leave the adult, but they use that to their advantage....I am sorry!
legal issue

Florissant, MO

#3 Nov 21, 2011
i might not know you, but if you are telling the truth,i stand firm behind you, because i had the same marriage. my kids are all grown now and i have grand kids , but they all stand with dad and all live within 25 miles of me . i ask my youngest son sunday if he had heard from his mom, he stated i text two days ago no answer. end of subject (hang n there) its very sad lol
Mandy

Kennett, MO

#4 Nov 21, 2011
good dad wrote:
I am a good dad. Ive never negected my kids. I was there for them when they were babies and most of their teen years. I took care of you and them both as you sat on your lazy complaing rear and smoked and refused to work. I lived with all the anger and lies and when I could stand no more and when I was tired of the false promises, I sat with you at our table and discussed our separation. You only cared about the child support so I LEFT YOU! Not THEM! I spent the last part of their high school years having you constantly put bad lies in their brain because you could not stand that I did not want you anymore. You told them it was because I didnt love them. You tried so many times to be with me and when I wouldnt you would punish me and them by interfering with the vist and causing drama. Now as me and my children try to rebuild what we had you are tormenting them again. I should thank you because you are now pushing them closer to me because they are sadly starting to hate you. But, I find no satisfaction in that, instead and unlike you, I see the pain in their eyes from the hurt you are causing and I feel hate. I never have hated, but then came you. The mother of my children. The woman who gave birth to my most greatest achievement is a demon. I cant overlook this. Im sick of the pain you are causing and althougb I will never say this to them, I will to you. You are a b!t@h.
Felt good, didn't it? I'm a female but I have seen woman like this do it to good, decent men. Your kids will know you love and care for them.
Now, get out and find a fine looking, good woman that will treat you right, and appreciate you.
Yay, go you!! Good luck babe.
good dad

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2011
Thank you. Both of you. I gave the truth. I left some of the worst things out because it would be an identifier. Im sorry for your sadness too. Its sad when parents act this way. She is so awful. Her lies are out of control. She is hurting our children so bad. She has no clue how much they dislike her. Its just terrible.
its sad

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2011
It is too bad. She is her own worst enemy! There are many cases like this and the man usually gets the blame. I hope you can find a good woman who can give you the love you deserve and will help you see that life is worth living. As a woman, I can't understand why a wife would not appreciate a husband who provided for his family. I also pray that your relationship with your children can be restored to a healthy understanding. God Bless You and always know that you did your best!
good dad

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2011
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Felt good, didn't it? I'm a female but I have seen woman like this do it to good, decent men. Your kids will know you love and care for them.
Now, get out and find a fine looking, good woman that will treat you right, and appreciate you.
Yay, go you!! Good luck babe.
Lmbo.yes mandy it did. It pained me to think it but then I thought, no, she is a b!t@h. As for the woman. I did. I feel in love, true love. She has been my rock through it all. Thank you so much for your response. It really made me smile.
good dad

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2011
its sad wrote:
It is too bad. She is her own worst enemy! There are many cases like this and the man usually gets the blame. I hope you can find a good woman who can give you the love you deserve and will help you see that life is worth living. As a woman, I can't understand why a wife would not appreciate a husband who provided for his family. I also pray that your relationship with your children can be restored to a healthy understanding. God Bless You and always know that you did your best!
Thank you also. Youre right. I havent always been right, but I did my best. I love them with all my heart. It took a lot of inner debate to write in here because I could not see the point. I finally thought, what the hell, it beats calling her a b!t@h to her face! She'll know when she reads this who im taking about. Besides I guess I just thought, if a someone else thinks it may be about them, well that just means theyre a b!t@h too. Lol
its sad

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2011
Well, I hope she realizes what she lost! I guess it's plain mean of me, but I love it when someone wakes up too late! LOL. I lost a wonderful man to natural causes. I have no regrets, but it really rankles to see a woman not have the intelligence to appreciate what she has/had and I had to lose mine. I have worked with people like her and they bitch and backstab their spouses. I know that life isn't fair, but sometimes I wonder why women like them don't see what they have. Oh, well...that's life, and we can't change the past.
Long Dong

Campbell, MO

#10 Nov 21, 2011
Topix is such a great forum for people to spin their messed life situations into something that sound halfway respectful. Hope it gets the weight off your chest, guy. Just remember there are two sides to every story and thanks to Topix we just heard one mans version of how it was somebody else's fault that their life is bad. It is what you make it and going public to blame other people for you own mistakes is a real grown up way to deal with it. Thats how a REAL man would handle it, aint that right?
good dad

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2011
its sad wrote:
Well, I hope she realizes what she lost! I guess it's plain mean of me, but I love it when someone wakes up too late! LOL. I lost a wonderful man to natural causes. I have no regrets, but it really rankles to see a woman not have the intelligence to appreciate what she has/had and I had to lose mine. I have worked with people like her and they bitch and backstab their spouses. I know that life isn't fair, but sometimes I wonder why women like them don't see what they have. Oh, well...that's life, and we can't change the past.
Actually, its funny you say that. I was just talking with my girl friend about my ex and the trouble she is causing our eldest. We both shook our head in disbelief at how my ex has handled this. She has begged for me back so many times since our seperation and divorce. She has texted me nasty text, she has went so far as dressing as slutty as she can when we have been in the same area (just want to say, I know for certain she could never turn me on again and her attempts at seduction by clothing convinced me even more lol. Amazing how our opinions change) but anyhow, she does all this crazy stuff but then kept my kids from me, lied, cursed and so on. What the hell? Wouldnt you can the other crap all together if u wanted someone back? Hell, she was doing it at the same time she was throwing herself at me. What a crazy b!t@h. The more I think about her mean crap the more I realize ive labeled her well.
good dad

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2011
Long Dong wrote:
Topix is such a great forum for people to spin their messed life situations into something that sound halfway respectful. Hope it gets the weight off your chest, guy. Just remember there are two sides to every story and thanks to Topix we just heard one mans version of how it was somebody else's fault that their life is bad. It is what you make it and going public to blame other people for you own mistakes is a real grown up way to deal with it. Thats how a REAL man would handle it, aint that right?
No real men punch their exs in the face. Dog out their chidrens moms in front of the kids. Write off their kids because they get tired of trying. Get on topix and make crap remarks at people because their life sucks so it feels good to be an ass. Get on here with names like long dong because they hav little dicks and names like that give them the confidence to pee in a public place. do your self a favor pencil dick, put down the pot and go get a job that doesnt require you to stand in an alley and selling dope to strangers.
Mandy

Kennett, MO

#13 Nov 21, 2011
good dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbo.yes mandy it did. It pained me to think it but then I thought, no, she is a b!t@h. As for the woman. I did. I feel in love, true love. She has been my rock through it all. Thank you so much for your response. It really made me smile.
Glad I made you smile, life is getting ready to hand you many,many laughs. Have fun, and get out there and live babe! Keep us in touch with us.:]
Opinion

Gideon, MO

#14 Nov 22, 2011
legal issue wrote:
i might not know you, but if you are telling the truth,i stand firm behind you, because i had the same marriage. my kids are all grown now and i have grand kids , but they all stand with dad and all live within 25 miles of me . i ask my youngest son sunday if he had heard from his mom, he stated i text two days ago no answer. end of subject (hang n there) its very sad lol
Legal Issue, I think you may want to get some counseling in the near future. From many of your posts, you seem to have anger, resentment towards women, irrational and negative feelings that present as aggression and anti-social interpersonal skills. Seek help from a professional phychologist or psychiatrist so that you may form a more positive and realistic attitude of the world today.
good dad

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2011
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal Issue, I think you may want to get some counseling in the near future. From many of your posts, you seem to have anger, resentment towards women, irrational and negative feelings that present as aggression and anti-social interpersonal skills. Seek help from a professional phychologist or psychiatrist so that you may form a more positive and realistic attitude of the world today.
Ok. I so did not read that deep into this comment.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 22, 2011
good dad wrote:
So good dad- did you pay child support or just a little here and there. Tell the truth!
seek help

Gideon, MO

#17 Nov 22, 2011
good dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I so did not read that deep into this comment.
Ok, well notice that I said MANY of his posts (plural), not just the one here.
good dad

United States

#18 Nov 22, 2011
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>So good dad- did you pay child support or just a little here and there. Tell the truth!
I have never missed a payment. I personally requested automatic deduction. I pay insurance and dental and I dont get taxes on one of them. So yeah, I do. Its that kind of thinking that is screwed up. No child should be kept from their parent because of money. Parents need to go back to court, whatever, but dont punish the kids. There should be no reason except abuse.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19 Nov 22, 2011
good dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never missed a payment. I personally requested automatic deduction. I pay insurance and dental and I dont get taxes on one of them. So yeah, I do. Its that kind of thinking that is screwed up. No child should be kept from their parent because of money. Parents need to go back to court, whatever, but dont punish the kids. There should be no reason except abuse.
I agree.
I Can Relate

Campbell, MO

#20 Nov 22, 2011
Good Dad, I sat here and read your story of how an ex wife and Mother can be all the things you wrote about. My husband has lived the very same life as you speak of. Telling the kids he always put me before them, he left them for me and on and on. DFS called on us. All he could do is prove to them that he loved them with all his heart and would give his life for them, give them his last dollor to make sure they had clothes for school, shoes, money for school activities, phone minutes, you name it, while their Mother spent the child support money on her hair, nails, makeup, shoes, cigs and fountain sodas and not even get them a soda and drink hers in front of them. He always took his summer vacation to spend with his girls taking them camping or visit his sister in NC or whatever we could afford. He was killed 7 months ago. His girls ache for him. I ache for him. And yeah, she was at visitation and funeral and pretend cried. Now she wants people to feel sorry for her and HER girls. Al I know is that he was the best Dad ever. His girls knows it too. Just always let your children know how much you love them. You never know when you are not gonna be around anymore to be that stable voice in their ear and teach them right from wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Services 23 min George Bailey 50
Lies about kids 1 hr NANCY 3
Dana Cooper 16 hr sarah 4
Malden ALPS (Jan '12) 22 hr Wondering 17
who burnt that puppy 22 hr Wondering 32
looking for beth c Mon the man 4
Crazy Terina Manning (Oct '10) Mon wow 29
Malden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Malden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?