Whose she screwing nowadays?
haha

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Any Mexican she can so can get pregnant an blame them
OMG

Dexter, MO

#3 Apr 24, 2012
I mean really guys again with the Penny shit.I tell you what you girls really needa leave it alone, don't ya have anything eles better to do with your lives then talk about people..... but I know you ladies are perfect.....hahahaha ya right really yall dont have any room to talk!!~!!!!!
ash

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#4 Apr 28, 2012
OMG wrote:
I mean really guys again with the Penny shit.I tell you what you girls really needa leave it alone, don't ya have anything eles better to do with your lives then talk about people..... but I know you ladies are perfect.....hahahaha ya right really yall dont have any room to talk!!~!!!!!
Now this is my sista right here and i talk to her every day. Why dont yall leave her alone. She Is only wiht 1 man
nick

Malden, MO

#5 Apr 28, 2012
ash wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is my sista right here and i talk to her every day. Why dont yall leave her alone. She Is only wiht 1 man
she was with ruben and got warts off him heard she loved it
Really

Bernie, MO

#6 Apr 30, 2012
nick wrote:
<quoted text>she was with ruben and got warts off him heard she loved it
Dam she must loved her sister left overs cause she was f**king him too.. Nasty shit right there
Just saying

Ballwin, MO

#7 May 2, 2012
nick wrote:
<quoted text>she was with ruben and got warts off him heard she loved it
Penny is always jumping from one guy to another. To tell you the truth shes a retarded whore right along with her momma peggy sue they are always their waiting for a hand out. If they cant get something free they dont wont it. Im just wondering if the tramp ever figured out who's that baby daddy of hers cause she be letting every one dip up in her kool-aid. Feel sorry for who ever it is cause she gonna be hitting them up for child support the first day.
tara
#8 May 2, 2012
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Penny is always jumping from one guy to another. To tell you the truth shes a retarded whore right along with her momma peggy sue they are always their waiting for a hand out. If they cant get something free they dont wont it. Im just wondering if the tramp ever figured out who's that baby daddy of hers cause she be letting every one dip up in her kool-aid. Feel sorry for who ever it is cause she gonna be hitting them up for child support the first day.
Ya all that is true she does screw every one and i cant believe thet let some one so dumb work at a day care she cant even take car of her own kids. the welfare is always goen to her house cuz she cant take care of them i fel sorry 4 those kids she take car up rthere
haha

Chicago, IL

#9 May 2, 2012
She probably Dk Who her kids dad is she needs to stop making up people penny grow up an stop having babies to trap someone if u wanna b a whore then do it but quit accusing guys of getting u pregnant an take care of the babies u got an u need to stay away from Bader's them guys dont want u
tom

Ballwin, MO

#10 May 4, 2012
wondering wrote:
Whose she screwing nowadays?
Is this the tramp that steals phones every time her phone goes out of time?????
adrian
#11 May 8, 2012
yea shes the one that steals phones. She wouldnt give me back my bed so i had to call the cops on her to get it back. She also makes her kids baby sit the baby while she sleeps in late and they go out and play n the road
HAHAHA

Dexter, MO

#12 May 14, 2012
She's so fat and ugly idk y and1 would want to sleep with her. I guess the saying is true. If you giving it away ppl gonna take it.
wow

United States

#13 Jul 4, 2012
hahaha like you have room to talk you old skank. you give it to anybody that will give you the time of day.but now your getting so old and wore out nobody wants it anymore ,not even the mexicans and we all know they'll fu*k anything! your like a door knob everybody gets a turn!!
Just wondering

Dallas, TX

#14 Jul 4, 2012
It takes 2 so why are u putting the blame on 1 she should get child support from the first day of pregnacy not birth stay off it and u want have anything to talk about don't even know her or anyone else On here. Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malden Nursing Homes 16 hr Formerly there 22
Most breaks at work 16 hr Easy one 1
drew joyce 17 hr just wondering 2
The pony 17 hr Brittany 11
Who sells good Make Up in town. 23 hr who 2
Your first love Fri BJ Throbbincocks ... 9
the walker bunch (Jan '14) Fri Azic 4

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance