The lady from malden in the sunday ne...

The lady from malden in the sunday newspaper

Posted in the Malden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Broseley, MO

#1 Feb 8, 2010
was the lady that is in trouble for the transcript in malden the same lady that married Jonce Chidister? the name sounded really familliar
yep

Bragg City, MO

#2 Feb 9, 2010
Yes
Oh My

Bragg City, MO

#3 Feb 9, 2010
If this is true........think he will prosecute?!?!
not-his-jurisdic tion

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2010
its up to morley swingle. cape county prosecutor.
funny

Risco, MO

#5 Feb 9, 2010
Is this the same girl that used to work at the family diner, what would possess her to do something so stupid?
Yes definitely

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2010
Rudi Keller who wrote the Southeast Missourian article wrote it in a clearly biased manner, and may I add with a bit of sarcasm.

Really it is quite a compensatory mechanism for bad writers to use such ploys.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?! Oh, I forgot, we all decided that we have no sins and it's okay to throw the first stone.
MommyB

Dexter, MO

#7 Feb 10, 2010
What did she do?
helltothanaw

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 10, 2010
forged school documents in order to get a lot of money in scholarships
MEMOE

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2010
No one person that knows Danielle and her family believes that she has done anything wrong.Maybe people should get their facts strait before they go and try to ruin someones life. We are all praying for her and things will work out. As for all the people that have only negative things to say, you need to keep your coments to yourself and mind your own.
Well MEMOE

Bragg City, MO

#10 Feb 10, 2010
If the facts weren't straight there would not have been an article in the newspaper about it. That would have opened them up for a lawsuit. Newspapers are very careful about the stories they print. They had the FACTS or they would not have printed the story. As for it not being our business, if she DID try to get money for scholarships it IS our business. Where do you think some of the state scholarship money comes from? Taxpayers, that's who!
gor juss

Campbell, MO

#11 Feb 10, 2010
what I want to know, did she or is she married to Jonce and why that name instead. Did the wedding take place? already divorced and took back maiden name? guess the paper got that name straight too huh?
it is what it is

Faridabad, India

#12 Feb 10, 2010
Stealing. That is what was attempted. And then there is lying.
It wasnt just in the local paper. It was in the Bluff paper and the St. Louis Post Dispatch. Oh and in the Dexter paper on the front page.
It may have been her day in the sun.
Wow.... I wish my transcript had looked so good. Maybe I could have hired her? Or not. I have had to earn my way. I think in the long run she will wish that she had tried that system too.
funny

Risco, MO

#13 Feb 11, 2010
Well MEMOE wrote:
If the facts weren't straight there would not have been an article in the newspaper about it. That would have opened them up for a lawsuit. Newspapers are very careful about the stories they print. They had the FACTS or they would not have printed the story. As for it not being our business, if she DID try to get money for scholarships it IS our business. Where do you think some of the state scholarship money comes from? Taxpayers, that's who!
Very well spoken,and i'll bet you she won't get anything out of it,reason being of whom she's married to.Can we start taking bets now?
Unbelievable

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 11, 2010
It boggles my mind to know that these people can get away with anything just because of who they are related or married to. She did a terrible thing and should be locked up in jail for a short period of time at least. But our county officials are so corrupt nothing will happen.
wscrb

Kennett, MO

#15 Feb 11, 2010
Its not just county officials that are corrupt. There are people who commit more serious crimes and never spend a day in jail. I do not know the person in this post. If you kill someone and not do jail time then how can a person that forged transcripts go to jail.

Qulin, MO

#16 Feb 11, 2010
gor juss wrote:
what I want to know, did she or is she married to Jonce and why that name instead. Did the wedding take place? already divorced and took back maiden name? guess the paper got that name straight too huh?
It happened in August and they married in October. Legally she was still single and so her maiden name was used. That's how the law works. It doesn't matter who she is now.

Qulin, MO

#17 Feb 11, 2010
It's sad to think that this could affect Jonce's career. More than likely he knew nothing about it. But it puts him in an extremely bad position. I've never heard of anyone hand delivering a transcript. That's what we pay the colleges to do, send them. With fax machines it only takes a few seconds. You can't cheat with the modern technology we have now.
campbellsoup

Worden, IL

#18 Feb 12, 2010
Jonce puts ppl in jail all the time w/o much evdence. the police report is on the side of the semo paper article so theres evdence. She must of thought she was to good and JOnce would keep her out of truble.
Jimmy

Mountain Top, PA

#19 Feb 12, 2010
I hear Jonce likes to play for the other team anyway. I think Danielle is just his cover-up lover. Jonce loves the black mans pole from what i hear.
wow

Campbell, MO

#20 Feb 17, 2010
wow what an article

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mon FARTS 1,076
Malden Nursing Homes Mon Keela 10
Should we bring back slavery? Mon eric 12
rick Sep 17 Truth teller 4
Whitey o me reparations $$ Sep 17 Jaret 4
white bmw convertible Sep 17 perry 7
Coons in stl getting ready to riot Sep 16 Loushanda 7

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malden Mortgages