Good clean honest in-home!

Good clean honest in-home!

Posted in the Malden Forum

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2009
Can I work all of the overtime I want? I am tired of that being taken from me. First you can, then you can't I'm tired of the company that I work for not keeping their promises.
River Valley

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2009
Yes you can work up to 50 with an occational 60 hours per week at time and a half over 40. You really need to come by and talk with us. Our owners don't make promises that they can't keep. We are open from 7am-5pm Monday-Friday. You won't regret going to work for River Valley.
Thank you!
New girl

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2009
I recently went to work for rive valley and I love it! they are the best paying company around! It is getting close to the holidays and I really appreciate them giving me a job. They have been very nice to work for.
River Valley

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Thank you so much! I'm not sure who you are but I am sure glad to have you with us!
wanting paid weekly

Vincennes, IN

#6 Oct 15, 2009
I am looking for a weekly paid job. Can you provide that? I have been paid every two weeks since 1998 and its time for a change, but just cant find weekly pay out there. I know I can do the home health I work in a nursing facility for 11 years now, doing home health part time off and on and i liked doing it, thinking about full time if pays right.
Interested

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 15, 2009
Where is this business located? Are they hiring? Thanks
Pennie

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2009
I am the coordinator at the Malden office. We have the in-home pay schedule that pays second and fourth Wed. and the CDS pays every other Friday. We can't offer you weekly pay but we can offer you two programs at different pay dates. Come by and see us at 1112 N. Douglas, Malden. Right next to the Dollar General. We have excellet pay and we will treat you right!
Thank you
Interested

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Oct 15, 2009
Hi Ms. Pennie, are you hiring right now? I will be there in the morning if so! Thanks
Pennie

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2009
We have hired several in he past week. You just need to come by and see us!
Thanks!
Would Love to Know more

Dexter, MO

#11 Oct 17, 2009
Hi Penny I was wondering My Grandmother lives with me and I take care of her pretty much all day everyday, which keeps me from being able to get a job. Would I be able to work for her???
Thanks!
Interested

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 17, 2009
I was in there bright and early Friday morning Ms. Pennie....just waiting on the phone call from ya! Thanks
Pennie

United States

#14 Oct 17, 2009
Get back with me on Monday when you get a chance. Thank you for your interest in working for River Valley.
Have a great weekend!

Since: Aug 09

Kennett, MO

#15 May 7, 2011
Are you currently hiring LPNs on a part-time basis?
Which counties do you serve? Also, how flexible are the hours? Thanks!
Ginger

Kennett, MO

#16 May 8, 2011
What ever you do, Do NOT use 'White & Assocites', They hire anyone off the streets, and you are promised good care and receive nothing but lazy people that rip you off. The people at the office don't know there ass from a hole in the ground.

This company should be monitored.

White and Associates. YOU SUCK!!
River Valley Client

Dexter, MO

#17 May 9, 2011
I am a new client of River Valley and I am very pleased with the company and the employees. Thank yall for all you do.
nurse

Kennett, MO

#18 May 27, 2011
Is River Valley hiring any nurses? Either part time or full time?
my view

Neelyville, MO

#19 Jun 5, 2011
nurse wrote:
Is River Valley hiring any nurses? Either part time or full time?
You would be better off calling them and just asking, and not posting on topix.
I would tell you if they are hiring, if I knew, but I don't. Just call them, and ask.

Malden, MO

#20 Aug 28, 2011
Are yall hiring home maker aides right now?

Malden, MO

#21 Aug 29, 2011
Guest wrote:
Are yall hiring home maker aides right now?
Pyramid/Tri county in Kennett is . Their off is across the street from the court house , Beside Dollin's if i remember right.

Malden, MO

#22 Aug 29, 2011
ok thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do we get these blacks out of malden ? 11 hr Calls em right 12
Alt right meeting in malden 12 hr Calls em right 15
Lying parents 12 hr tsk tsk 3
So I hear it's legal to run over them colored f... Tue Long member 2
Bernie housing Mon guest 10
sewer district/maco Aug 14 FED UP 3
"Chief of Police" Aug 14 Green gaint 3

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance