slow banks in Malden
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 6, 2008
Have you had any problems in the drive-through at the Malden 1st National Bank, eveytime we are there it is almost a 30 minute wait!!!!!!
Friend

Piggott, AR

#2 Sep 6, 2008
change banks or go inside. We don't use that bank.
likes the service

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2008
I don't use any of the banks in Malden. I use the credit union by Carriage Motors. The ladies there are really nice and friendly. You have to go inside, but I never have to wait long.
Bob

Malden, MO

#4 Sep 7, 2008
Go to First State Community! Fast and Friendly!
Listen

Bragg City, MO

#5 Sep 7, 2008
You know, the teller can only go as fast as the coustomer she/he is serving! Most of the time it is not the employees holding up the line it is the customer who comes through the drive-through and wants to do a months worth of banking while the line backs up behind them.
There should be a limit on what can be done through the drive through unless you are disabled and unable to get inside the bank conveniently! And BTW there is always a thread being started on here about the Malden banks, it's NOT just Malden for goodness sake! Banks are this way every where. Dexter, Bernie, ST Louis no different.
Listen

Bragg City, MO

#6 Sep 7, 2008
customer (Typo)
Quit

Dexter, MO

#7 Sep 8, 2008
I quit First National, they made 2 wrong deposits of mine in different accounts. Made a tax deposit of mine in someone elses account AND the drive thru takes forever. I am done with them. I moved to First State Community Bank and their drive thru is MUCH faster and they even smile and say hi to you too. Not only that but I have been there 4 months now and nobody talks about my business either! I like those folks, and I have dealt with the other bank before too. FSCB is the best and I am now using their online bill pay and it's awesome and saves me time and money.
IM SURE

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 Sep 8, 2008
I PERSONALLY LIKE THE EMPLOYEES AT FIRST NATIONAL BANK AND I AGREE WITH THE COMMENT ABOVE ABOUT IT BEING THE CUSTOMER...I DONT BANK THERE PERSONALLY BUT I DO BANK THERE FOR MY PLACE OF WORK, AND FIND NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SERVICE I GET FROM THERE..BUT NICE TRY ON TRYING TO START CRAP ON HERE ABOUT A BANK JUST BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DONT LIKE SOMEONE THAT WORKS THERE, COME ON AND REALLY SAY WHY YOU DON'T LIKE FIRST NATIONAL BANK!!LOL
amen

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Sep 8, 2008
Amen, and how many times has someone tried to start a thread on banks that eventaully got removed. Let's face it, not everyone is going to like everything about anything! Just bank where you want to and keep it off topix!
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Sep 8, 2008
I don't see why this bank is so slow, none of the others in Malden seem to have this problem, if I have to go to do some business there at the drive up I need to have plenty of time, maybe pack a lunch.
amen

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Sep 8, 2008
curious wrote:
I don't see why this bank is so slow, none of the others in Malden seem to have this problem, if I have to go to do some business there at the drive up I need to have plenty of time, maybe pack a lunch.
Then bank somewhere else! DUH!! Just don't get on here and bad mouth the banks. Find one you like and stop whining about it.
IM SURE

Kennett, MO

#12 Sep 8, 2008
AGAIN TELL US WHY YOUR REALLY MAD, BECAUSE ANYBODY WITH ANY SENSE WOULD GO TO ANOTHER BANK IF THEY WERE THAT UNHAPPY....LMAO COME ON PEOPLE SURELY THERE IS SOMETHING BETTER TO TALK ABOUT...HAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ear Stapling (Feb '06) 29 min bartender 575
wee wee size 14 hr joebob 27
Timmy Hillis (Sep '15) Sun your truly 23
does anyone remember Doris Gibbs Sun old friend 1
Black people Jul 23 Anonymous 1
does anyone know shane skidmore or his whereabo... (Aug '08) Jul 22 Butter Cookies 36
Black Lives Don't Matter Jul 22 your truly 21

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malden Mortgages