Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.
Comments
53,241 - 53,260 of 61,754 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Liberal scammers wrote:
<quoted text>If you are having a hard time admit it don't play 2 faced games. I believe most of your comments are just a born loser trying to give others the impression he is not what he says he is. When you posts so many comments daily and change the same story repeatedly is when you get busted. Guru is trying to point out how these freebee scammers are screwing us then you come along and make him look like a fool.
Ok, Answer this challenge, Fuckface. Show where I've EVER changed my story. Time to put up or shut up. Of course you can't and won't, as always.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

...the beginning of the end of the obama administration is unraveling right before our eyes...

" http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/27/us-...

Bob Woodward just takes him apart ...

'Watergate reporter blasts Obama 'madness'...
'It makes me very uncomfortable'...
POLITICO: Exclusive Details..."

WHITE HOUSE THREATENS WOODWARD...'YOU WILL REGRET DOING THIS!"
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lol...I see the libfag mrorons are going ballistic now that obama is coming un-hinged!

LOL X INFINITY!!!

JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

The GED class must of just left out.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The following says it all...

"BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doing
Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 6:53 PM | 463,021 | 505
Bob Woodward

Wikimedia/Bektour
Bob Woodward said this evening on CNN that a "very senior person" at the White House warned him in an email that he would "regret doing this," the same day he has continued to slam President Barack Obama over the looming forced cuts known as the sequester.

CNN host Wolf Blitzer said that the network invited a White House official to debate Woodward on-air, but the White House declined.

"I think they're confused," Woodward said of the White House's pushback on his reporting.

Earlier today on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Woodward ripped into Obama in what has become an ongoing feud between the veteran Washington Post journalist and the White House. Woodward said Obama was showing a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns.

The Defense Department said in early February that it would not deploy the U.S.S. Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf, citing budget concerns relating to the looming cuts known as the sequester.

"Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying,'Oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document?'" Woodward said on MSNBC.

"Or George W. Bush saying,'You know, I'm not going to invade Iraq because I can't get the aircraft carriers I need?'" Or even Bill Clinton saying,'You know, I'm not going to attack Saddam Hussein's intelligence headquarters,'... because of some budget document?"

Last weekend, Woodward called out Obama for what he said was "moving the goal posts" on the sequester by requesting that revenue be part of a deal to avert it.

SEE ALSO: These States Are Going To Get Slammed By The Sequester

ALSO: Woodward: Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time'

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

letthelocalsbe wrote:
The GED class must of just left out.
...yeah, it gets out a few hours after your kindergarten class. Did you get a gold star and ice cream today?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lolo....look at this face:

you are right.
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lolo look at this.........you got nothing.

..you live thousands of miles from here....LA BEACHES ARE NASTY......AND YOU ARE OLD AND CHILDISH....you have been profiled

lolo look at this..........
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lolo look at this......cause it's too small to touch
Leeward lolo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Guru wrote:
lolo....look at this face:
you are right.
Thanks, Guru! Check out my latest makeover photos at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22440...
INS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

says it all

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
lol...I see the libfag mrorons are going ballistic now that obama is coming un-hinged!
LOL X INFINITY!!!
Don't forget, who is in the Whitehouse?.....Who is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF....?...Who the majority of American's chose to lead?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget, who is in the Whitehouse?.....Who is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF....?...Who the majority of American's chose to lead?
...not for long!

lol x infinity!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

obama falling apart rapidly now....

"It's abhorrent that President Obama is releasing criminals into our communities to promote his political agenda on sequestration," House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Virginia, said. "By releasing criminal immigrants onto the streets, the administration is needlessly endangering American lives."

also...

"WHITE HOUSE THREATENS WOODWARD:'YOU WILL REGRET DOING THIS'...
Watergate reporter blasts Obama 'madness'...
'It makes me very uncomfortable'...
POLITICO: Exclusive Details..."

Add to that pulling out a carrier in the gulf during the most crucial time, threatening the poor, threatening mentally ill kids, and everything else and you have a MELTDOWN OF LEADERSHIP.

...now many are starting to call for impeachment.

You lose libgafs. Enjoy your "leaders'" nervous breakdown. We are already starting to party!

LOL!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...not for long!
lol x infinity!
Best article ther... is Eric Cantor warning of the civil war within the republican party....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget, who is in the Whitehouse?.....Who is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF....?...Who the majority of American's chose to lead?
Obama blew smoke up their asses and they wanted to believe the black guy would give them everything they wanted. The Media elected him just like they did Clinton. Now all those weak-minded voters are regretting their sucker's vote.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

more obama meltdown! And this guy is a democrat!!!
It is clear that obama and his minions have NO CLUE on what to do in office now and are surviving only by threats to COVER their asses! The meltdown is in full swing now! more to come....

"WMAL EXCLUSIVE: Woodward's Not Alone - Fmr. Clinton Aide Davis Says He Received White House Threat
8:39AM Thursday
February 28, 2013

WASHINGTON -- Bob Woodward isn't the only person who's received threats for airing the Obama administration's dirty laundry. It seems anyone is a potential target of the White House these days - even former senior members of the Clinton administration.

A day after Woodward's claim that a senior White House official had told him he would "regret" writing a column criticizing President Obama's stance on the sequester, Lanny Davis, a longtime close advisor to President Bill Clinton, told WMAL's Mornings on the Mall Thursday he had received similar threats for newspaper columns he had written about Obama in the Washington Times.

Davis told WMAL that his editor, John Solomon, "received a phone call from a senior Obama White House official who didn't like some of my columns, even though I'm a supporter of Obama. I couldn't imagine why this call was made." Davis says the Obama aide told Solomon, "that if he continued to run my columns, he would lose, or his reporters would lose their White House credentials."
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
lol...your boy is melting meezer! And there is not a damn thing you or he can do about it!! obama is the BLACK NIXON!

Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

obama meltdown as he becomes further un-hinged....

"Obama is going mad!"...

"OBAMA VOWS TO VETO GOP BILL TO EASE 'SEQUESTRATION'...

"BIDEN:'Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door'... Obama gives GOP leaders a 'meeting'-- for 7 minutes...

Obama admin. warns of park closures...

But parks say they will be fine... Dem predicts 'over 170 million' jobs lost to sequestration...

Federal employees report low morale...

OH NO! Bonuses on chopping block!

UNIONS: Payback... Illegal immigrant thought release was 'joke'..."

lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Makaha Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Makaha Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••