Leeward Lolo

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Feb 27, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> She injected herself into the fray when she opened her America-Hating mouth.
At least she was truthful and she may have good reasoning. JB you hate on america all the time.
Giant slayer

Honolulu, HI

#45 Feb 27, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey scumbag.....go bend over on that little raft out in the ocean you call an island and some haole punk will drill you a new azzhole you sick homo.....LMFAO
Hey ponk how come your not busy blowing the "JOLLY GREEN GIANT". Arizona is a sh!thole and should be given back to the Hispanics. BIOYA faggy boi.
Gay Sheeple

Honolulu, HI

#46 Feb 27, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go blow sheriff Arpaio off azzhole? Nobody to play with at home so you decide to stink up our forum. Fck off.
Why dont you go blow Obama off. We know you want to.
Leeward Lolo

Pico Rivera, CA

#47 Feb 27, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Ok so first she appears on Jimmy Fallon showing off her man arms and dancing like a retarded SNL wannabe....then she hijacks the Oscars....
Can you say ATTENTION MONGER??
This topic starter definitely has mommy issues. Maybe my female side could help you.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#48 Feb 27, 2013
Giant slayer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ponk how come your not busy blowing the "JOLLY GREEN GIANT". Arizona is a sh!thole and should be given back to the Hispanics. BIOYA faggy boi.
Hawaii is just pieces of shit volcanic ashes floating in the pacific you stupid crackhead azzhole......LMFAO
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#49 Feb 27, 2013
Giant slayer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ponk how come your not busy blowing the "JOLLY GREEN GIANT". Arizona is a sh!thole and should be given back to the Hispanics. BIOYA faggy boi.
So I see you got reamed in the azz several times from those stupid slanty eyes haolefucks you sick homo.......LMFAO
Jack azz

Honolulu, HI

#50 Feb 27, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hawaii is just pieces of shit volcanic ashes floating in the pacific you stupid crackhead azzhole......LMFAO
Finish blowing the jolly green giant already? Better do a good job or the jolly green giant will finger fck your little azz with his giant finger. You dirty mouth Jack AZZ.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#51 Feb 27, 2013
Jack azz wrote:
<quoted text>Finish blowing the jolly green giant already? Better do a good job or the jolly green giant will finger fck your little azz with his giant finger. You dirty mouth Jack AZZ.
Come here and give it a shot punk....I've been a weightlifting freak for a long time I'll smash out your teeth when I use your face for a punching bag you little weasel......now go scrub your toilets....I heard from other folks that your toilets at your trailer home are nasty and stink out your whole house you lazy piece of shit......LMFAO
Snore

Honolulu, HI

#52 Feb 27, 2013
A mind is the saddest thing to lose.
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#53 Feb 27, 2013
Snore wrote:
A mind is the saddest thing to lose.
We have read that dozens of times before from ________.
Jack azz

Honolulu, HI

#54 Feb 28, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Come here and give it a shot punk....I've been a weightlifting freak for a long time I'll smash out your teeth when I use your face for a punching bag you little weasel......now go scrub your toilets....I heard from other folks that your toilets at your trailer home are nasty and stink out your whole house you lazy piece of shit......LMFAO
Lifting the Jolly Green giants balls while you BLOW HIM is not lifting weights. You are on a Honolulu Forum. if you want to beef come here. I wouldn't waste a dime flying to the desert shyt hole you live in. Let me know when you arrive punk. First thing I am going to do is clean that filthy dirty mouth of your out. Hurry punk.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#55 Feb 28, 2013
Jack azz wrote:
<quoted text>Lifting the Jolly Green giants balls while you BLOW HIM is not lifting weights. You are on a Honolulu Forum. if you want to beef come here. I wouldn't waste a dime flying to the desert shyt hole you live in. Let me know when you arrive punk. First thing I am going to do is clean that filthy dirty mouth of your out. Hurry punk.
Like I said azzhole you challenged me,so come here and find out how tough I am when I shove your balls in your mouth you sick scumbag......all you ever do from what I heard is bend over for a big fat pineapple of fairy Hawaiians you sick homo.....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#56 Feb 28, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said azzhole you challenged me,so come here and find out how tough I am when I shove your balls in your mouth you sick scumbag......all you ever do from what I heard is bend over for a big fat pineapple of fairy Hawaiians you sick homo.....
That's just Harry spouting off at the mouth again. Short fat and bald, sitting in his office beating that keyboard like it owes his little jew ass money.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#57 Feb 28, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> That's just Harry spouting off at the mouth again. Short fat and bald, sitting in his office beating that keyboard like it owes his little jew ass money.
Yup.....did Harry ever scrub out the toilets in his trailer park home? I heard it was nasty hadn't been clean out in years.....his trailer park reeks in shit...no one goes over there anymore...anyhow what a bloated ass weasel this Harry is....a stupid fat lazy punk.....LMFAO

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#58 Mar 1, 2013
Some say Moochelle might run in 2016....Holy crap, it will be a field day for us Republicans. I can hear the King Kong and lobstah jokes already..

ROTFLMAO!!
District 1

Waipahu, HI

#59 Mar 1, 2013
I have admired every First Lady (except Hillary) since forever.
Loved Barbara and Laura Bush.
Loved Nancy Reagan.
Loved Rosalynn Carter.
Even loved Pat Nixon.
Ladybird, Jackie, Mamie, Bess--all were wonderful.
Michelle Obama is no exception.
Quit bagging on her, please.
First Ladies deserve to be left out of partisan political crossfire.
GOD

Honolulu, HI

#60 Mar 1, 2013
CHICAGO (AP) Michelle Obama says it was "absolutely not surprising" to her that her satellite appearance at the Academy Awards ceremony provoked a national conversation about whether it was appropriate, after some conservative critics accused her of selfishly crashing the event in an attempt to upstage it.
She attributed the chatter to a culture shift that has spawned legions of bloggers, tweeters and others who talk about anything and everything all the time.
"Shoot, my bangs set off a national conversation. My shoes can set off a national conversation. That's just sort of where we are. We've got a lot of talking going on," the first lady said only somewhat jokingly Thursday before an appearance in Chicago, her hometown. "It's like everybody's kitchen-table conversation is now accessible to everybody else so there's a national conversation about anything."
In what was not the first-ever Oscar appearance by a first lady, Mrs. Obama was beamed live from the White House into Sunday's ceremony in Los Angeles to unseal the envelope and announce that the night's final award, for Best Picture, would go to "Argo." In 2002, LAURA BUSH APPEARED at the ceremony on VIDEOTAPE.
Leeward LoLo

Dallas, TX

#61 Mar 1, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Some say Moochelle might run in 2016....Holy crap, it will be a field day for us Republicans. I can hear the King Kong and lobstah jokes already..
ROTFLMAO!!
Go fck yerself, you queerdo.
Ugly Moochelle

Honolulu, HI

#62 Mar 1, 2013
District 1 wrote:
I have admired every First Lady (except Hillary) since forever.
Loved Barbara and Laura Bush.
Loved Nancy Reagan.
Loved Rosalynn Carter.
Even loved Pat Nixon.
Ladybird, Jackie, Mamie, Bess--all were wonderful.
Michelle Obama is no exception.
Quit bagging on her, please.
First Ladies deserve to be left out of partisan political crossfire.
She puts herself out there so she's fair game not to mention its a free speech thing. You got a problem with that?
Ugly Moochelle

Honolulu, HI

#63 Mar 1, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fck yerself, you queerdo.
Does your mamie know that you're cussin'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Makaha Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 38 min 687 Obama Ruling ... 1,690
Al Sharpton, Preserver of the Victim Mentality 1 hr Leeward Outlier 15
LIFE on MARS? 9 hr Guru 27
Lava flow 10 hr Flo 310
On the Average Who is Stupider Balls or Guru (May '13) 11 hr Gallup 341
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 14 hr Mayhem 358
Kapolei Golf Club lays off 14 workers (Jun '13) Jun '13 Devin 1

Flash Flood Watch for Honolulu County was issued at December 22 at 3:54AM HST

Makaha Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Makaha Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE