Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,453)

Showing posts 29,041 - 29,060 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about???? I don't have a "new society", you flaming lunatic. Oh, and I don't click on links from crazy people.
This is her newest conspiracy. Won't be long until she tells us that Grund is behind it all.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Saw where George got a speeding ticket in Lake Mary, back from Texas for Shellie's court date and in a hurry to get somewhere.

Maybe he and pal Frank T were meeting up at the Tilted Kilt to spend some of Frank's TV money.

So it turns out that Shellie and GZ were arguing the weekend of the shooting and Shellie was not at home but staying at her dad's place. That explains the Asian guys disbelief at what George asked him to tell Shellie. "Tell her I shot someone."

Shellie wasn't answering George's calls, the Asian guy used his own phone and she picked right up.

They were probably arguing about finances...or maybe the twenty trips George had made to calm Ms Bertolan.

Shellie was upset, likely that George was as well.
MADDY 4

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
This is her newest conspiracy. Won't be long until she tells us that Grund is behind it all.
First we will have to scroll by several comments regarding 1984 -But then she will prove that Grund is one of Elders who follow the protocols 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' she already went thru the Illuminati.

I hope she gives mention to my latest book - due to be released tomorrow - entitled 'Grund & The Diatom Conspiracy'
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
It's MY conspiracy? I assure you it is not mine....is it yours?

"Earlier this month, James Timothy Turner, president of the largest “Sovereign” group in the country, was sentenced to 18 years in federal prison for tax crimes.

Turner, 57, was president of the Republic for the united States of America (RuSA), which was building a shadow government to take over the federal government, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Group members believe the U.S. is really a corporation pretending to be a government.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/las-...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about???? I don't have a "new society", you flaming lunatic. Oh, and I don't click on links from crazy people.
You didn't get a card to enter the new society either, eh.

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Our new society has to learn to control their anger. Nobody should be in a position of being punched unless they agreed to an honest fight. If somebody punches me, then I am being attacked and I have no idea what my attackers plans are.
If you don't want to get shot and die, then don't punch anybody; simple as that. But if you are one of those people who simply cannot control their anger, then like Trayvon, you will end up as worm food and it's perfectly legal.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
First we will have to scroll by several comments regarding 1984 -But then she will prove that Grund is one of Elders who follow the protocols 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' she already went thru the Illuminati.
I hope she gives mention to my latest book - due to be released tomorrow - entitled 'Grund & The Diatom Conspiracy'
Looking forward to it, because the jury is still out on how it's possible to obtain diatoms (algea) from skeletal remains, although it's apparent even the water source can be determined from the internal organa of drowning victims.......

INS Sindhurakshak disaster: Dental tests on to identify recovered bodies of sailors
Monday, Aug 19, 2013, 8:01 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Maitri Porecha

The doctors at forensic medicine department in JJ Hospital are also performing diatom tests on the bodies, which will help ascertain if a deceased died before drowning or after.

“Whenever there are signs of drowning, unicellular algae from the localised water — in this case, the sea — enter the body. We are checking the extent of diatom spread in the bodies of the personnel and will match it with samples of sea water to ascertain if death occurred after drowning,” said another doctor from the department of forensic medicine at JJ Hospital.

The doctor added that they are checking for the presence of diatoms in the liver, spleen, heart and lungs of the deceased.

“In cases where death occurs due to drowning, diatoms are found in peripheral organs like the spleen and liver. This is because the heart, which is still beating as the person drowns, pumps the diatom-laden water inhaled through the lungs to the liver and spleen,” said the doctor.

However, in cases where bodies are thrown into the water after drowning, blood circulation has stopped before water enters the lungs and the presence of diatoms will be restricted to the lungs and heart, explained the doctor.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/1876412/report...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

* organs
MADDY 4

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
* organs
Enough of your monkey business- Let's now hear from the Organ Grinder for a change.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of your monkey business- Let's now hear from the Organ Grinder for a change.
Yes, I'm innocent!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
Saw where George got a speeding ticket in Lake Mary, back from Texas for Shellie's court date and in a hurry to get somewhere.
Maybe he and pal Frank T were meeting up at the Tilted Kilt to spend some of Frank's TV money.
So it turns out that Shellie and GZ were arguing the weekend of the shooting and Shellie was not at home but staying at her dad's place. That explains the Asian guys disbelief at what George asked him to tell Shellie. "Tell her I shot someone."
Shellie wasn't answering George's calls, the Asian guy used his own phone and she picked right up.
They were probably arguing about finances...or maybe the twenty trips George had made to calm Ms Bertolan.
I don't think he thought anyone would ticket him. I'm sure he gave the old "do you know who I am" speech. Looks like it didn't work this time.

When he's had speeding tickets in the past, his daddy has made a few calls and assured that the officer didn't show up for court so that the ticket would be dismissed.

He didn't go to court with her.

She's not sure she will stay married to him.

Yes, he was in a rage the night he murdered Trayvon, a black, unarmed child who was minding his own business and had every right to be where he was, walking home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never see Rambler post about Grund, just you and your friends posting accusing her of it.
Met Formin

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly, nasty, old, old hag, it doesn't take all night to post 4 posts.
WTF are you so interested in how I spend my nights? Why do you lie about what I do? You don't know shit about me or what I do.
Whereas, we all know you steal hours and hours daily from your employer. If you make as much as you claim, that's grand theft.
She's a nasty old diabetic who is probably on Metformin or Levemir or both. I also don't take very long to post posts. Is she up all night stalking people's posts?

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
I think that's where the scratches on GZ came from..and why none of his dna was under TM's fingernails.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Zazz, now you're starting to get it. Banks can't survive by allowing people to withdraw more money than they have in their account. But yet, when our federal government does it on a daily basis, you applaud them.
Now let me educate you on bank and credit card fees:
Before the Communist took over and banks conducted business in a fair way, they would give special privileges to their valued customers that paid their bills on time. Free checking accounts, lower or no interest on credit cards, no transfer fees and so on. For their irresponsible customers who often withdrew more than they had in their banking account, those who ran past their credit limit, those who were late on payments, they charged a fee. Simple enough.
Because most irresponsible people vote Democrat, DumBama had to do something about charging his potential voters all of these fees. So he virtually eliminated them. Banks depended on these fees so they could offer attractive business deals to their responsible borrowers that typically vote Republican. But since the Communist put a halt to all this, banks now have to charge fees to their responsible customers because the Communist legislated freebies go to potential liberal voters.
This is your typical liberal solution to a problem: reward irresponsibility and discourage responsibility. Give the irresponsible people breaks at the expense of the responsible. After all, somebody has to pay. Why should it be the irresponsible?
You ignorant bigot, you don't have the knowledge to educate me about anything.

Your stupid opinions are not facts. You need to get someone to educate you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Zazz, now you're starting to get it. Banks can't survive by allowing people to withdraw more money than they have in their account. But yet, when our federal government does it on a daily basis, you applaud them.
I prove everything you posted wrong and you have the unmitigated gall to tell me I'm starting to get it. You are a creepy old man who knows next to nothing.

You don't know who nor what I applaud, nor why, so don't make stupid, ignorant assumptions about me. You are a silly old fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Must I remind you of what you wrote last night?
xxxrayted wrote
<quoted text>
What I want is for anybody who can work to have a job. I drive through the city all the time and ask myself "WTF are all these people doing walking around on a work day?" Then I drive down the highway and see the same thing. Car after car of people just driving around. The only time I'm ever on the highway is when I have a doctors appointment or at work. I'm not talking about a couple of cars, I'm talking about a lot of cars. I often wished I had the authority to set up a booth on the highway just to stop people and ask what they do for income when they are on the highway instead of at work? I would really like to know what I'm doing wrong.
He usually doesn't know WTF he's posting or has posted.

Then when you catch him in a lie or find flaws in his nonsense, he back peddles and changes his tune.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
SYG laws apply to a defendant that opted not to leave a situation where they felt threatened. That's not what happened here. What happened is Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle and was violently attacked from a thug that came out of the darkness. That's not SYG and this was a case of the state prosecuting Zimmerman of second degree murder.
You ignorant old man, you can accept one of Zimmerman's many scenarios, I don't have to. I know what a liar he is. You're too much of a bigot to even consider what really happened.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never see Rambler post about Grund, just you and your friends posting accusing her of it.
I quote him occasionally when the topic is right....but yes, others mention what's-his-name far more often than I.

Odd how nobody attaches an obsession to ngracie and George.......two years of it, same thing over and over, almost daily as if time is standing still......
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant old man, you can accept one of Zimmerman's many scenarios, I don't have to. I know what a liar he is. You're too much of a bigot to even consider what really happened.
It was a happy ending,thats what happened. George Zimmeman is a National treasure who deserves a great deal of thanks from his community for his heroic service. We can only hope he started a nation wide trend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
Crazy Spazz, up all night again, posting her idiotic drunken rants. Get a job, Spazz. I'm tired supporting your bastard children.
My children are not bastards. You think because your kids are bastards that everyone has bastards.

You don't support me or my children. You silly old hag you can barely support yourself.

When you get caught stealing patient's meds you will lose your job. I hope you also go to prison where you obviously belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,041 - 29,060 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maitland Discussions

Search the Maitland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,072,419
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 6 min zedme 4,085
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,028
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 13,395
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 45,499
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,470
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 26,849
•••
•••
•••
Maitland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Maitland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000