Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,905

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24351 Mar 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You see, that's your problem. You're pro-Zimmerman. Which is why you refuse to discuss the event from the beginning.
Instead like most supporters, you jump to the most nebulous and grayest points and make your case based on what the assailant has said.
You're so wrapped up in your own thinking at the exclusion of everything else.
So I have two choices: decide on what happened by Zim's account and evidence, or your made up stories without an ounce of proof to back them up. Let's see, what should I do--what should I do?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24365 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they ignore all evidence
Ignore the witness
And claim Zim is guilty with not one shred of evidence??
It's just the liberal mentality. Turn the good into bad and the bad into good.

Don't condem the people who live off taxpayer money having huge families and no job. Instead, condemn the rich people who pays all the taxes that provide for those lazy people.

Don't execute violent criminals who have murdered innocent people. Instead, murder innocent babies who have done nothing wrong to anybody.

Now that we have school shootings, take away firearms from law abiding citizens, that way criminals won't be able to get their hands on a gun. Just like we've done with illegal drugs.

Bring sex education into our schools, and take God out of them.

Drug test people who work for a living and take away their job if they can't pass. Don't drug test people on our social programs.

This is the liberal mentality, and there is more than that. So it's no surprise that this became somewhat of a political issue. Don't condemn the kid who attacked the adult. Instead, condemn the adult who protected his life with a firearm.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24366 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They just can't fathom the thought that a non black killed a black gang banger
Oh no. That part they got. What they don't get is how Zim had all those injuries and Martin not a scratch, and then have to debate how Zim was the attacker and not Martin. They just can't believe a black kid actually attacked a white. That doesn't happen in our country ever.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24369 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's wrong with the family doctor? Do you think he fudged some of his findings?
He fudged them on your scale, Pinocchio.

YOu are a m/f c/s liar, so the family doctor on your scale just fudged.

PS: The pedophile chased down and assaulted this teenage boy who was minding his own business on a sidewalk.

You lied about the pedophile not stalking him, you lied about Florida gun laws, and you lied about the ten seconds you say this pedophile was stalking Martin.\

And you lied about getting out of jury duty.

The fat pedophile could not even get to where he was at in ten seconds.

Location hidden

#24370 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. That part they got. What they don't get is how Zim had all those injuries and Martin not a scratch
Already proved you to lie about this, Pinocchio.

What else you got?

Location hidden

#24371 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just the liberal mentality.
You already told us that you always get out of jury duty.

I guess that must be the tea bag mentality.

There's a back up in the toilet in 3-D, Pinocchio, you better attend to it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24372 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So I have two choices: decide on what happened by Zim's account and evidence, or your made up stories without an ounce of proof to back them up. Let's see, what should I do--what should I do?
Zimmerman has already proved in court he is willing to lie son.

We KNOW this.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24373 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
100 percent correct...
Cyprus
Greece
Spain
Portugal
Italy
France
The USA is following them like lemming and a fiscal cliff
Sad thing is that even here they are talking about raising taxes on houses over a certain SQ meter or price......
I went to get my taxes done last weekend. My preparer told me that in the next two years, DumBama is going to tax me on my meager healthcare plan provided by my employer. Our plan doesn't cover crap, so there is no way for me to pay for any kind of treatment. However, those taxes that I have to pay will go to provide full healthcare to lowlifes.

This is what happens when dopes elect a goof like this that was endorsed by the US Communist Party. The dopes don't remember DumBama's promise: Nobody making less than $250,000 per year will see a tax increase of any kind. Well, we will all be paying now. The working will get screwed to provide for the non-working. Why should he care about the working? Many didn't vote for him anyway.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24374 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to ash tray???????
No son. Compared to before he killed Martin.

I assumed you were smart enough to know the topic at hand. Clearly you don't have a clue what the subject is.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24375 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is ash tray dead???
What does that have to do with Zimmerman being free, chief dum-dum?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24376 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is fire hot??
Wow. Such a simple question you cannot answer, and yet you have your opinions in place of the facts.

amazing.

I guess you really are afraid, chief yellow tail.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24377 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They just can't fathom the thought that a non black killed a black gang banger
You just can't fathom a thought period chief yellow tail
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24378 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. That part they got. What they don't get is how Zim had all those injuries and Martin not a scratch, and then have to debate how Zim was the attacker and not Martin. They just can't believe a black kid actually attacked a white. That doesn't happen in our country ever.
It apears it's nice for you people to dwell in the gray area so you don't have to look at the entire event.

As long as you can boil it down to your points, you're fine.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24379 Mar 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It apears it's nice for you people to dwell in the gray area so you don't have to look at the entire event.
As long as you can boil it down to your points, you're fine.
No..... what we are boiling it down to is facts--not assumptions which is what you are betting on. Assumptions are not admissible in court, facts are. That's why Zim will walk free.

Location hidden

#24386 Mar 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman has already proved in court he is willing to lie son.
We KNOW this.
Proved to be not only a liar, but lie to the very court he'd be on trial in.

Not the last in a long line of lies.

He looks good in orange.

They will use his wife to squeeze his grapes...

>>>
A transcript of her testimony shows that defense attorney Mark O'Mara asked her if she had "major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?"

She replied, "None that I know of."

Asked O'Mara, "Are you of any financial means where you can assist in those (legal) costs?"

Her answer: "Um, not not that I'm aware of."

According to prosecution records, she had $57,000 in her personal credit union account that day.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24387 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... what we are boiling it down to is facts--not assumptions which is what you are betting on. Assumptions are not admissible in court, facts are. That's why Zim will walk free.
No, what you're boiling it down to is what you perceive as facts and only those items that you so desire to use to move your case.

Assumptions are allowed. Even Fox knows this.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,438661,00...

We'll see how the case turns out. Clearly you've already made a determination.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24388 Mar 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proved to be not only a liar, but lie to the very court he'd be on trial in.
Not the last in a long line of lies.
He looks good in orange.
They will use his wife to squeeze his grapes...
>>>
A transcript of her testimony shows that defense attorney Mark O'Mara asked her if she had "major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?"
She replied, "None that I know of."
Asked O'Mara, "Are you of any financial means where you can assist in those (legal) costs?"
Her answer: "Um, not not that I'm aware of."
According to prosecution records, she had $57,000 in her personal credit union account that day.
It's things like this that work against Zimmerman regardless of whether he's found guilty or not.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24389 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why I live in paradise??
loL! It could very well be son.

Besides, you've shown a propensity to lie on a consistent basis.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24390 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Zims freedom have do to with ash tray dead
Nothing son.

I just wanted to know if Zimmerman is free like he was before he killed Martin.

You really have a problem with the truth don't you chief yellow tail?

You keep ducking and dodging and dancing away from a very simple question.

But then, it could be my mistake for assuming it's simple for you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24393 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where??
On your posts chief.

You do know you post, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,576
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,109,030
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr VET 2,475
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) 4 hr Frustrated 303
Tell em Ms. Geraldine! 4 hr the circus is in ... 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Rambler 487,323
Goodbye Lovell School 4 hr the circus is in ... 1
•••
•••
•••

Maitland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••