Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,904

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23856 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Unfortunately for you, Zimmerman's wife had nothing to do with the shooting-only
Gosh: who cares?

What the COURT here has on the pedophile and his ugly fat wife is: they are both liars.

And the state of Florida will be able to mention to your pedophile that it can put his ugly fat wife in jail on these charges.

Which cannot be disputed.

And what the state gets from the pedophile- even when he lacks the stones to plea out to keep his wife from going to jail- is establishing that he is among other things: a liar.

And not just a little liar, he up and lied to the judge.

Delicious.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23857 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh: who cares?
What the COURT here has on the pedophile and his ugly fat wife is: they are both liars.
And the state of Florida will be able to mention to your pedophile that it can put his ugly fat wife in jail on these charges..
I do hope you're right. I do hope that the prosecution brings up Zimmerman's wife. That way it will be thrown out as a mistrial. Let us both hope they do it soon so Zimmerman can continue with his life.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23858 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose you heard but the pedophile's wife has been arraigned.
And the pedophile will also be charged for lying to the court.
Icing on the cake.
If so, it will be a separate issue and not be brought up during the murder trail. After all, Zim was found to be less than honest about his funds, and his penalty was to have a higher bond. It's over. Nothing can bring it back.

Zim's wife is not a witness at this trial. That too is a separate issue. However, Martin's GF is not. It is an issue and can be brought up in court.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23859 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile has four stories so far.
We all are waiting for the newest version- something the pedophile's defense team has some market research on..
The state of Florida will ask: How did the pedophile get three blocks away from the truck when he was told to stop stalking this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at?
And the state of Florida will ask: What would you do if some creepy pedophile turd was stalking you at night and you lost him and he suddenly appeared in front of you armed with a gun?
No, because there is no evidence whatsoever that Martin was aware Zim had a gun until during the attack when the gun was exposed. Secondly, the state will not ask about his distance from his truck because he had every right to be as far away from his truck as he wanted. He lived there. He paid taxes there. He was part of the community there. He was not restricted by the development nor the police from roaming around wherever he wanted. Also, the state will not ask "what would you do if you were being stalked" because there is no evidence that Zim was stalking Martin. It's all made up in your head.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23860 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury- if it goes to trial- will follow every single step your pedophile thug took.
They will hear when exactly he was told to not follow the boy further, and then will be asked how it is that your pedophile got three blocks standing in front of this unarmed boy who was on the way home on the sidewalk where he had every right to be.
But first: we get to see the pedophile's ugly fat lying wife go to trial.
Hey, I used your very own link to the map which clearly shows when Zim stopped following Martin which was by the northwest corner of the row houses. Martin ran behind those houses and Zim remained out front. Of course, as we know, after that depart, Zim stayed on the phone with 911 for at least another minute. And yes, it wasn't much further from his truck compared to where the attack took place. The real question is, during that minute Zim finished his phone call with 911, how is it that Martin was still behind the exact same house as when they broke off?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23861 Mar 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hush yourself. That hoodie is cutting off the oxygen to your already sub-normal brain. Mr. Zimmerman will be found not guilty if the law is followed. The filthy murderer-wannabe ThugTray will ALWAYS be dead. That's called JUSTICE, something you know nothing about. ThugTray was a filthy thug who attacked and tried to kill a man and got a bullet to the chest for his stupidity. No loss to society, one less violent animal stalking the streets. Now go visit your spawn in jail, see your dealer, or just go play "clink clink" with some strangers that you pretend are friends. You're stupid, trashy and boring.
I'm so flattered that you cyber stalk me.

At least I have a brain. You do not. Nor do you have a heart or soul. You are evil, pure evil. Satan is your co-pilot.

All of your spawn are evil, taught at the knees of their evil uterus.

I hope we get to know when Karma bites your evil azz.
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23862 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because there is no evidence whatsoever that Martin was aware Zim had a gun until during the attack when the gun was exposed. Secondly, the state will not ask about his distance from his truck because he had every right to be as far away from his truck as he wanted. He lived there. He paid taxes there. He was part of the community there. He was not restricted by the development nor the police from roaming around wherever he wanted. Also, the state will not ask "what would you do if you were being stalked" because there is no evidence that Zim was stalking Martin. It's all made up in your head.
"Zim's" failure to identify himself, twice, negates everything positive and puts the final approach into the stalking realm. Turns GZ into the predator.

It's all white-washed in your head. Is that racist?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23865 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also illegal to lie under oath even if you are black.
Zimmerthugman isn't black even though he has black blood, if news reports are to be believed.

Nor is his wife. So, they are both going down.
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#23869 Mar 17, 2013
we aren't even sure if zimmerman is guilty or not.. and then 3 people who murdered 2 black men and had sex on their dead bodies get a bail lesser than that..

let zimmerman out and torture them or something..
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23872 Mar 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
IF the girl Trayvon was talking to on that fateful night lied about why she didn't attend his funeral WTF does that have to do with Zimmerthugman murdering Trayvon?
Because SHE is the only person on the side of the prosecution that could have told us what Martin was supposedly thinking. You know, being scared of Zimmerman? So scared he decided to hide behind the house until Zim got of the phone with police and attack him?

WIthout her, the only person we can trust as to what happened is Zimmerman. He is the only witness. Sure, we have witnesses as to what happened after the attack; Martin on top of Zimmerman beating the living hell out of him, but not what led up to the attack.

We all wanted to know what he was talking to his girlfriend about that was so important, he couldn't hang up with her to call police, or why she didn't hang up with him to call police? We anxiously awaited for the content of their discussion. You know, Martin telling her how he wished he was at home because he was constructing a wheelchair ramp for his disabled neighbor? What time he usually goes to church on Sunday? How his battle with dope was going in rehab? Things like that.

Why do I bring her up? Because Bare Ignorance keeps bringing up Zimmerman's wife who had nothing to do with the shooting. Martin's GF didn't have anything to do with the shooting, but again, she was the only person except Zimmerman that could have given us an account of what took place before the attack.

Location hidden

#23873 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope you're right. I do hope that the prosecution brings up Zimmerman's wife.
Bring up?

I didn't say the prosecution had to bring up the fact that both the pedophile and his big ugly fat wife are liars, I said it has already been established to the COURT, since they haven't really invented that flashbulb thing to make the forget that the pedophile is also a liar.

You see, dingus: the defense is not going to to be able to put the pedophile on the stand because the defense knows the court knows pedophile is a liar.

Like yourself.

Is the pedophile zimmerman a liar?

Yes.

Can the prosecution bring up the fact that the pedophile is a liar?

Of course it can.

Can it use his bail hearing as proof- like you- he is a m/f c/s liar?

Certainly.

Don't quit your day job, Shug.

Location hidden

#23874 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, it will be a separate issue and not be brought up during the murder trail.
The fact that the pedophile and his ugly fat wife lied during the bail hearing do need to be brought up during the murder trial, dingus. The prosecutor will mention to the pedophile that it may cut him a deal... that includes his ugly fat wife... before the trial.

Bargaining chip.

And of course the pedophile isn't going to take the stand because the court certainly can use the fact that he has already lied to this very court.

Tick tock.

Location hidden

#23875 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<
Zim's wife is not a witness at this trial..
The pedophile lied to the court, who cares that his wife won't be a witness at his trial.

But her name will come up between now and the time the pedophile's trial begins.

Do try to pay attention.

Location hidden

#23876 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I used your very own link to the map which clearly shows when Zim stopped following Martin which was by the northwest corner of the row houses.
The pedophile wasn't in sight of the truck and he was told by the police to not chase after the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at: on the sidewalk in front of his house.

Three blocks.

What we can be absolutely sure of is: the pedophile zimmerman has established himself as a liar.

Location hidden

#23877 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because SHE is the only person on the side of the prosecution that could have told us what Martin was supposedly thinking.
We know what he was thinking: he was thinking some short fat man was stalking him at night and this short fat man jumped him at night and was probably going to rob or harm him.

Guess what?

Location hidden

#23878 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Why do I bring her up? Because Bare Ignorance keeps bringing up Zimmerman's wife who had nothing to do with the shooting.
The ugly fat wife of the pedophile has everything to do with establishing the FACT that zimmerman is not afraid to lie to the court.

So now we have this as a fact: the pedophile is a liar.

And the fact the is ugly fat wife is ALSO a liar and committed a CRIME by lying to the court will give the prosecutor another card to play before (if) the trial begins.

I cannot help that you are too stupid to understand the hand the prosecutor holds.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23879 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because SHE is the only person on the side of the prosecution that could have told us what Martin was supposedly thinking. You know, being scared of Zimmerman? So scared he decided to hide behind the house until Zim got of the phone with police and attack him?
WIthout her, the only person we can trust as to what happened is Zimmerman. He is the only witness. Sure, we have witnesses as to what happened after the attack; Martin on top of Zimmerman beating the living hell out of him, but not what led up to the attack.
We all wanted to know what he was talking to his girlfriend about that was so important, he couldn't hang up with her to call police, or why she didn't hang up with him to call police? We anxiously awaited for the content of their discussion. You know, Martin telling her how he wished he was at home because he was constructing a wheelchair ramp for his disabled neighbor? What time he usually goes to church on Sunday? How his battle with dope was going in rehab? Things like that.
Why do I bring her up? Because Bare Ignorance keeps bringing up Zimmerman's wife who had nothing to do with the shooting. Martin's GF didn't have anything to do with the shooting, but again, she was the only person except Zimmerman that could have given us an account of what took place before the attack.
You're pathetically misinformed.

At least two of the witnesses that were actually at The Retreat have stated that they were drawn to the common area behind their townhomes by loud arguing. Arguing rules out an attack and suggests that the confrontation escalated from words to scuffle to blows. George has stated that Trayvon spun him around and the two ended up on the ground with Trayvon on top. George has also stated that Trayvon knocked him to the ground with a punch to the face.

The state is going to suggest to the jury that GZ was trying to detain Trayvon for the police who only George knew were on their way and that Trayvon was not inclined to be detained by a stranger and was likely in fear.

DeeDee was always a poor witness at best because she was over 300 miles away. Need to pair up hers and Trayvon's cell phone times with the times of the NEN and 911 calls to see how valuable her testimony is.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23881 Mar 17, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You're pathetically misinformed.
At least two of the witnesses that were actually at The Retreat have stated that they were drawn to the common area behind their townhomes by loud arguing. Arguing rules out an attack and suggests that the confrontation escalated from words to scuffle to blows. George has stated that Trayvon spun him around and the two ended up on the ground with Trayvon on top. George has also stated that Trayvon knocked him to the ground with a punch to the face.
The state is going to suggest to the jury that GZ was trying to detain Trayvon for the police who only George knew were on their way and that Trayvon was not inclined to be detained by a stranger and was likely in fear.
DeeDee was always a poor witness at best because she was over 300 miles away. Need to pair up hers and Trayvon's cell phone times with the times of the NEN and 911 calls to see how valuable her testimony is.
Oh, now that will be a hot one. Trying to establish that Zim was detaining Martin without one ounce of proof? Again, Zim is the only witness as to what happened before the attack. As for the people in the complex, yes, they heard people yelling, but I've never seen a fight where once the punches start flying, the parties get quiet. If anything, the yelling gets louder. By Zimmerman's own admission, Martin approached him and asked "Do you have a problem with me punk?" Zimmerman answered "I don't have any problem." Martin said before he threw the first punch "Well you have one now MF."

Witness number 8 is more valuable to prosecution than the neighbors who heard something. She nor the neighbors "seen" what took place before the attack. They are only audible witnesses. But to my knowledge, none of the neighbors were able to say what was being said between Martin and Zim. Martin's GF could have told us exactly what was said if she was still on the phone at the time.
Steve

Inverness, FL

#23885 Mar 17, 2013
Happy little trees wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was born to a Latino woman and considers himself Latino. There is some definite bigotry going on here, if the shooter was a black guy their would be no protests.
What about the black guy that shot and killed his neighbor? He was arrested, tried, convicted, thrown in jail and then let out because he was to old to stay in jail. You don't hear these same idiots ranting about that do you? Hell no you don't because he was black and that was OK he did what he did. Same as OJ and look where he is today? The photo of Trayvon is not current either. Look for his updated one and tell me he wouldn't scare the shit out of you. Give Zimmerman a medal for cleaning the street...

Location hidden

#23886 Mar 17, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
HoDeeDee's testimony is of ZERO value. She's proven herself a liar.
Of course, the pedophile has already gone on record as being a liar- lying to the very court that will put him on trial- and what fun the prosecutor is going to have when she puts his ugly fat lying wife on trial before him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,110,415
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 12 min VET 2,502
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Kristy 46,782
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min AN other 487,630
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 41 min Time for your meds 290
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,476
Tag Office Gone in Apopka 4 hr the circus is in ... 1
•••
•••
•••

Maitland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Maitland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••