United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Angel wrote:
I find it interesting that 'someone' keeps bringing up pedophilia .. I've always heard that if someone keeps talking about a subject like the worm does, then they themselves are "a lil bit interested" in the subject themselves... hmmmmmm
They haven't even brought that up in court much lately.Mostly they keep talking about domestic abuse.
Wouldn't house arrest explain so many unanswered questions?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
I wonder who it was impersonating Juan outside the courtroom ?
I notice this Scumbler resembles her parasitic twin - Loves to start the day talking about pedophiles.
The clues abound aplenty.
If Juan was impersonated, since you mention it, it had to have been by someone else who was "fun-sized".
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Anyone notice how the number the former Casey Supporters has diminished - And rather than slithering back under the rock from whence they came - are now supporting Justice For Travis & His Family.??

A wonderful turn of events IMO - Oh of course there are a few brainless Twitgits who defend Jodi but - But their numbers are so miniscule they don't deserve one iota of attention they so desperately crave.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Gosh. It appears that in the course of the killing spree, Jodi slept(?!) with Matt McCartney, Darryl Brewer, Travis Alexander, Ryan Burns and maye Guy Searcy. Where is my score card?
But why does that West Jordan Utah sound so familiar?
Speaking of 'slept' why is Pin N Flik so upset about Jodi being awakened so early in the morning. After all Dr. Fuksup already said she barely sleeps in jail.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

AN other wrote:
"Searcy told Dr. Drew that murder defendant Jodi Arias called him at 3:15AM on the morning of June 5, 2008 and told him that Travis Alexander was dead."
What time did Jodi come out of her stabnesia fog? Was it before or after the 16 minute call to Travis' phone? Was it before or after she replaced the battery in her phone?
The most obvious question would be why didn't Searcy report this call to police or at least check on the wellbeing of Travis, because when Travis's body was eventually found in his home on JUNE 9th, this alleged phonecall early June 5th gave anyone so inclined a FOUR day window of opportunity to tamper with evidence.
AN other u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Somethings wrong!
Yes it is but I was referring to a document in the Florida case. I found it! What's in the water there? It's South Jordan.

3811 Angus Drive
South Jordan, Utah 84095

pg 48 of 100 PDF
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/092...

WEST JORDAN, Utah — A man has been arrested in connection with the kidnapping, sexual assault and murder of 6-year-old Sierra Newbold.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Angel wrote:
I find it interesting that 'someone' keeps bringing up pedophilia .. I've always heard that if someone keeps talking about a subject like the worm does, then they themselves are "a lil bit interested" in the subject themselves... hmmmmmm
They haven't even brought that up in court much lately.Mostly they keep talking about domestic abuse.
I think one thing that has caused twitgit to become interested in this trial is because of the testimony given by the Def. Expert Witnesses.

It is probably comparing them to her shrink who advised her to throw the picture of her ex- lover into a corner & get over it.
AN other u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of 'slept' why is Pin N Flik so upset about Jodi being awakened so early in the morning. After all Dr. Fuksup already said she barely sleeps in jail.
Just like his Florida cohort, fairness and ethics are only important to their clients, never their victims who suffered tremendously at their hands. Whiners!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Uh oh. I added a u to my phone. That must be indicative of a conspiracy of some sort involving coincidences, fluctuating locations and obvious answers to obscure questions. Will my iPad change my location?

I don't care as long as it doesn't move me to any place in Mountain Daylight Time where all the criminallly minded reside.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Am I still in the Carolinas where nothing could be finer?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Although I have been giving serious consideration to becoming a court expert because I like the hours and the pay, but does anyone know how much an imposter gets paid?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

AN other wrote:
Although I have been giving serious consideration to becoming a court expert because I like the hours and the pay, but does anyone know how much an imposter gets paid?
I suppose it depends on how high up Juan has risen in "rock star status".

> Pay: Fortuno is among the top tier of Elvis impersonators in the nation. He says he can make up to $9,500 in a single night and six figures in an annual salary contract.
http://www.hawaiibusiness.com/Hawaii-Business...

I don't know if this was the guy who I saw performing at Legends in Las Vegas last December --- if he was, it was reminiscent of The Incredible Shrinking Man.

“EVIL TWINS”

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Thanks everyone for your post.
I recently just got in from this morning and how easy to zip through everyones post when you skip over half of one persons! When I first looked, I thought UGH. Done in no time!
Thanks much!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

How much does it cost to hire a juror impersonator to eat an ice cream cone?

"On Thursday, Judge Sherry Stephens privately questioned each juror about whether they had witnessed Martinez's interactions with the crowd. Jurors in the case are not sequestered and are warned daily by the judge to avoid media coverage of the trial.

Within an hour of testimony ending Thursday, the juror who has been seen in the past outside the courthouse after trial sat eating ice cream on a bench near a group of spectators who were waiting for the prosecutor.

Martinez chose to take a different exit Thursday afternoon and avoided the scene."
http://www.kstc45.com/article/stories/S298051...

“EVIL TWINS”

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Angel wrote:
EXACTLY, just like if a man/woman is over the top about homosexuality. Always bashing etc.
Guess what? They think about it constant!
People are so easy to read the older you get!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Perhaps the juror impersonator bought his ice cream cone from one of these gift cards from a bank as well?

State Regulators Crack Down On Local Ice Cream “Bank”

PITTSBURGH (KDKA/AP)– The owner of a Pittsburgh ice cream parlor who operates like a bank by paying some customers “interest” in ice cream shop gift cards says state regulators are backing off now that he’s changed the name of the business and put a disclaimer on his website.

The Pennsylvania Department of Banking in September wanted Ethan Clay to shut down the community bank he’s set up at his Oh Yeah! ice cream and coffee shop located in Shadyside.

Instead, Clay has changed the name of the bank to Whalebone Intergalactic Cafe Banco – removing the word “bank” from the original name – and added the web disclaimer that the business “is not a bank or member FDIC.”

At one point, Clay faced violations that could have cost him as much as $10,000, our news partners at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.

State banking regulators wouldn’t comment on the changes to the newspaper, but Clay says they’ve backed off threats to close him down.

Clay tells the newspaper that although his business is not intended to be an actual bank, he hopes to bring the public “economic justice.”
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/03/29/sta...
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Ramblers Family Reunion
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Ramblers Family Reunion

http://youtu.be/UC51eymvsRA

“EVIL TWINS”

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

T-REX wrote:
Ramblers Family Reunion
Someonr is on a manic high today. Somone didn't take their meds! Scary
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

"When Travis Alexander's ex-girlfriend, Lisa Daidone (maiden name Andrews), testified, Martinez questioned her about the time Arias showed up at Alexander's house while she was there. Andrews says she and Alexander had been making out and Arias walked into the house, but ran away when they spotted her."
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/22/jodi-...

Another EX-girlfriend.......

Lisa testified she was an EX.

Mimi testified she was only a friend and a co-worker.

So NOBODY can answer this question, eh - WHO is the mystery woman that The State is alleging was Travis's NEWly found girlfriend who he invited on a romantic Cancun cruise, who Jodi was so viciouly jealous of that it sent her into a murderous rage all the way from California to Arizona?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Maitland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maitland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••