Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#974441 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I never said what I wanted,.
I'm just making fun of you & your right whiner buddies who defend Bush for taking us to a full blown war on the idea that Sadam might have wmds while having a fit where wmds are known to exist & used on civilians with a known terrorist group Hezbollah helping Syria.
Don't you ever get tired of being proven so ridiculous?
How quickly you idiots forget the mood of the country after 9/11. Why do you guys act like it never happened?
Enrique

New York, NY

#974442 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
I think Obama wants to start WW3 because he looks weak and ineffective because everyone in the world knows his strategy is 'lead from behind'....the democrats favorite position...just add vasoline LOL!
Remember when thwy said GWB went to war to avenge GHW, well BOH would have gone to war to avenge BOH's big mouth. But he can't even do that. Once more O Blamer is declaring. The buck doesn't stop here.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#974443 Sep 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not an answer, but you might be on the right track...
People with pre-existing conditions should pay more, just like people with poor driving records.
what if for example: people who had high blood pressure, but don't have it anymore--or people who were obese but aren't anymore--how about people that actually did something to get rid of diabetes--or what about the drinker or smoker that quit--should they really be considered 'pre-existing' when the so-called disease no longer exists. How about the woman that was treated for depression 15 years ago because he son was killed in a gang fight, but has never been treated again--should she still be considered depressed because she was treated for it years ago?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#974444 Sep 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Code for__Flack is heading to bar A. for a few brewskis before he goes to bar B. with the big screens and super surround sound for the Atlanta race.
Note: there with be big breasted barmaids and tight azz servers at both places who won't be replaced by robots during Flack's lifetime and he will be tipping 50 cents on the dollar__that's how Flack rolls.
While you sit at home alone downing your umpteenth piss water.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974446 Sep 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
son you are stoopid. Please list the choices, the countries/nations, I could move to that are not members of the UN. son I guess I could move to La La Land, your residence of choice.
son, I have one more question for you are all liberals as stoopid as you are.
Peace
KMA
Mongolia...

Vatican...

Cambodia...

Taiwan...

You really should do your homework instead of demanding non cons do it for you son. Makes you look really dependent on others!
Enrique

New York, NY

#974447 Sep 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Right....
Cons won't light a candle for anyone they kill. THAT'S acceptable!
Its much better when a President picks by baseball card or kills Americans by drone without a trial. If GWB had done what Zero is doing the MSMedia would be screaming.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974448 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Te difference is Syria has WMDs & just used them.
...maybe, and if so, so what?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#974450 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The government isn't selling the policies. So how did they give a discount.
Are you really this stupid???
Dumbass dave likes word games. Maybe when he grows up he'll realize the discount comes in the form of a tax credit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974451 Sep 1, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What counts in chemical warfare is that it takes out too many innocents, a form of genocide if you like so should not go unpunished. No one said this is good guys vs bad guys, in this conflict it's bad guys vs bad guys so not much of a choice there.
The biggest dilemma for Obama is if he doesn't get a UN sanction and still makes a strike anyway. Then if Syria retaliate by say firing a missile into Israel then all hell breaks loose. The Israelis will hit back a 100 fold and then the Iran's etc all start to play a hand. It becomes another Iraq on steroids and the whole middle east is under threat. So it's a careful walk on egg shells in this diplomatic game.
Obama already declared an end to the "diplomatic game."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974453 Sep 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense. But, once again, unless and until the healthcare Ponzi scheme is uncovered and exposed and major reforms are made to lower the rising costs of health care, we're just chasing our tails.
People are already paying more than they should. Has nothing to do with quality and everything to do with the health care industry overcharging and ripping off insurance companies that we're paying for.
The medical industry lacks competition because the government and the insurance company set the prices. All doctors receive the same for office visits, from the best to the worst. If patients paid cash for doctor visits, doctors would compete on price for patients and patients could save money by going to those doctors less in demand.

Prevented this

#974454 Sep 1, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What counts in chemical warfare is that it takes out too many innocents, a form of genocide if you like so should not go unpunished. No one said this is good guys vs bad guys, in this conflict it's bad guys vs bad guys so not much of a choice there.
The biggest dilemma for Obama is if he doesn't get a UN sanction and still makes a strike anyway. Then if Syria retaliate by say firing a missile into Israel then all hell breaks loose. The Israelis will hit back a 100 fold and then the Iran's etc all start to play a hand. It becomes another Iraq on steroids and the whole middle east is under threat. So it's a careful walk on egg shells in this diplomatic game.
This is probably the first time in history, where a black male, who dug himself a hole, cannot use the race card to get out of it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974455 Sep 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly you idiots forget the mood of the country after 9/11. Why do you guys act like it never happened?
Galt remembers, which is why we should never fight to defend Muslims.

Let them kill each other, by any means necessary.

Prevented this

#974456 Sep 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the moslems around the world are now the liberals' fri ends.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974457 Sep 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what if for example: people who had high blood pressure, but don't have it anymore--or people who were obese but aren't anymore--how about people that actually did something to get rid of diabetes--or what about the drinker or smoker that quit--should they really be considered 'pre-existing' when the so-called disease no longer exists. How about the woman that was treated for depression 15 years ago because he son was killed in a gang fight, but has never been treated again--should she still be considered depressed because she was treated for it years ago?
If they no longer have the condition, no problem.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974458 Sep 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
While you sit at home alone downing your umpteenth piss water.
Light beer is for sissies like Realtime.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#974460 Sep 1, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia and China voted against it in the Security Council
Thanks for pointing that out but it will make no difference to the radical conservative fringe who are now mouthing off about Obama's inaction. I love the fact that Obama has called their bluff. Now grandstanding Republican members of congress will have to put their money where their mouth is. If Congress does turn Obama down, they will have to shoulder the blame for whatever comes next.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974461 Sep 1, 2013
Enrique wrote:
<quoted text>Its much better when a President picks by baseball card or kills Americans by drone without a trial. If GWB had done what Zero is doing the MSMedia would be screaming.
What's the difference between using a drone, or using a cruise missile?

Besides, cons scream on both sides of the line. It just depends on their agenda!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974462 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq's WMD's fktard
you must know something no one else knows....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974463 Sep 1, 2013
"I'm not sending my son, your son, to fight for a stalemate," said Sen. Rand Paul,(R., Ky.) on NBC's "Meet the Press."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974464 Sep 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Because the moslems around the world are now the liberals' fri ends.
So, who owns fart news son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min SpaceBlues 48,521
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 42 min AN is me 489,648
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr texas pete 17,244
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr texas pete 12,024
Stephen Cardy Is a Con Man-- Beware of him 2 hr Roberto 2
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,598
One Word (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,909

Flood Warning for Orange County was issued at November 25 at 5:37PM EST

Maitland Dating
Find my Match

Maitland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maitland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maitland