Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886553 Apr 10, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised to see you're a racist.
Not surprised you're a coward, like all Topix libs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886554 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Consensual sex between two adults.
Why do you care gain?
I'd much rather support a guy who had consensual sex in the oval office than a man that lied to kill 4,000 soldiers in a made up war.
But hey, we all have our priorities.
Bill Clinton, twice elected rapist, Doorknob Dave and the other libs don't care.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886555 Apr 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"It's pointless arguing with fools." That's gotta' be one of the most ironic statements ever made, even by a group that doesn't know the meaning of ironic.
"Like playing ping pong with a paraplegic." Well, as a simile that dog just won't hunt. You're probably should make it a quadriplegic since a paraplegic in his chair would most likely kick your self aggrandizing old ass.
Anal Annie, stumbles out of bed after another binge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886556 Apr 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
You would think being two months late the President would present a serious Budget, another Tax/Spend, Yes, Middle Class Americans your Taxes are going Up!! The government doesn’t produce revenues, Taxpayers produces revenues, the government produces BS and we just been delivered by the tardy President another Pile of BS called a Budget!!
Barak Oblamer[in full sniveling mode] we need to raise taxes[on other rich people]!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886557 Apr 10, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I don't spend ridiculous amounts of time on some meaningless blog. Unlike you, I have a life.
"weak people blame others"? isn't that Oblamers line?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886558 Apr 10, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof on this point, one way or the other.
Any rational analysis on the occurrence suggests a little of both.
Wrong. The truth is not up for debate. There is only one version.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886559 Apr 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back out there in your alley and pick up those diapers, wench!
Ding Dong! The witch is dead”, as sung by Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz, on Tuesday raced to the top of the Amazon download chart in Britain, a day after the death of former prime minister Margaret Thatcher.
Misogynist bigots, of course you're too drunk, ignorant and stupid to realize it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886560 Apr 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see. Obama has a bunch of armed guards. Does that make him a thug? I don't think so. People hire guards for weddings. Does that make them thugs? I don't think so. Banks employ guards. Does that make the bank owner a thug? I don't think so. Normal people think armed guards are perfectly fine, extremists think they are thugs.
I know to a stupid person, that sounds clever. It isn't.

You can't just take an example out of context and think it works anywhere.

It has to make sense, stupid.

You don't have the basic ability to follow a thread.(Squirrel?)

You are not qualified to address me. You can waste your typing if you want. I can't be bothered with frickin retards. You can't maintain a basic level of communication. Disqualified.

Go play Xbox or something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#886561 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another moronic right whiner who thinks because volcanoes emit greenhouse gases that it ,means man can have no effe t on our climate thru emissions.
The "free" birth control was a benefit of policies that you BUY.
Same Sex marriage & marrying a toad are not the same thong unless you are a bigot.
UConn WOMEN Return Home 2013 NCAA National Champions!!!!

Woot and double Woot!!!

AnalDUHmDuh A Vey lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886562 Apr 10, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
So no one cares about the poor elephant who was shot?
http://now.msn.com/circus-elephant-injured-in...
All that story gets are unhappy icons?
Is it because I accused you-know-who of shooting it?
Still...who wouldn't put it past him after the threats he posts on here?
Poor, Miss Carol. I love she has my name, by the way.
Some of the local "ax" boys did it, of course. That's why it will be ignored.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886563 Apr 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mom and Dad are anti government whackjob types and at one point threatened family murder/suicide. Custody was given to his mother, the boys grandmother in the Tampa area.
Last week the parents came from Minnesota, tied up grandma and kidnapped the boys.
I think Cuba sent them back because they don't want to see a trend develop. A couple of years back a father kidnapped his son and tried to sail from Florida to Mexico and dang near sunk about halfway across the Gulf before being rescued by the C. G.
In your drug/alcohol addled mind Washington and Jefferson were "anti government whackjobs", weren't they, comrade?

Liberals are sooooooo stupid.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#886564 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The budget was delayed because of the fiscal cliff issue.
Next time don't let the dog in while you're doing your homework!

Minus a bunch of points for REALLLY delayed work with NO good excuse!!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886565 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Stay away from the sugar, it's eating your brain.
Says the drunken lush who just used her EBT card at the liquor store.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886566 Apr 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
$3.31.9 per gallon in Apopka today, the DOW closed at over 14,800 and those who own stock in First Solar watched their investment double this week?
Oh and the Ford Focus was the global leader in sales for 2012.
In other news the new arrivals are destroying this once informative and somewhat amusing thread with off topic nonsense. Mr Tolles pride and joy is swirling around bowl.
And the F-Series was number 3. Just goes to show what a company can do without a government bailout.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886567 Apr 10, 2013
tily che lunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Weiner is actually better and more dignified than the ones who remain in office now.
'Incredibly, the little pervert would be better than the nazi Bloomberg.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#886568 Apr 10, 2013
WHAT IN THE HELL wrote:
Military ready to purge Catholics and Protestant Evangelicals?
by bunkerville @ http://bunkerville.wordpress.com/2013/04/06/m... ...
So now Catholics and Evangelical Protestants are classified as “extremist” religious groups alongside al Qaeda and the Ku Klux Klan.
The military is getting ready for the purge of any servicemen and women who may not be ready to turn on their fellow citizens? Recall first West Point think tank warns of dangerous conservatives?
The report issued this week by the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., is titled “Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right.” And just who are these “Violent Far-Right” folks?
It says anti-federalists “espouse strong convictions regarding thefederal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights. Finally, they support civil activism, individual freedoms, and self government. Extremists in the anti-federalist movement direct most their violence against the federal government and its proxies in law enforcement.”
Now we learn that the DOD is moving on for the purge?
The presentation identified seventeen religious organizations in a slide titled “religious extremism.” They include al Qaeda, Hamas, the Filipino separatist group Abu Sayyaf, and the Ku Klux Klan, which the slide identifies as a Christian organization..
The Defense Department came under fire Thursday for a U.S. Army Reserve presentation that classified Catholics and Evangelical Protestants as “extremist” religious groups alongside al Qaeda and the Ku Klux Klan.
“Men and women of faith who have served the Army faithfully for centuries shouldn’t be likened to those who have regularly threatened the peace and security of the United States,” said Col. Ron Crews, a retired Army chaplain and the executive director of the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty.
“It is dishonorable for any U.S. military entity to allow this type of wrongheaded characterization,” Crews said in a news release.
The Archdiocese for the Military Services, a Catholic organization that trains and endorses military priests and chaplains, said in a release that it was “astounded that Catholics were listed alongside groups that are, by their very mission and nature, violent and extremist.”
“Religious extremism is not limited to any single religion, ethnic group, or region of the world,” the slide explains, in language that closely resembles the text of a Wikipedia page on “extremism.”
While outfits such as al Qaeda and the KKK are explicitly violent, the presentation also lists Catholicism and evangelical Protestantism as extremist groups.
The AMS called on the Pentagon “to review these materials and to ensure that tax-payer funds are never again used to present blatantly anti-religious material to the men and women in uniform.”
WHO IS RUNNING WEST POINT NOW BIN LADEN?WERE IS THE military court martial!!!!!
Do some of those people just sit around thinking of stupid things to add to realistic ones?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886569 Apr 10, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I know to a stupid person, that sounds clever. It isn't.
You can't just take an example out of context and think it works anywhere.
It has to make sense, stupid.
You don't have the basic ability to follow a thread.(Squirrel?)
You are not qualified to address me. You can waste your typing if you want. I can't be bothered with frickin retards. You can't maintain a basic level of communication. Disqualified.
Go play Xbox or something.
LOL...i'm so hurt, how will I sleep at night. You know Tony, idiots like you give the rest of the gay community a bad name. Folks, not all gay people are as big an asshole as Tony here. Most are great people.

Next time I hand you your ass in a conversation, instead of pretendign to be mightier than though, just shut your trap so you don't look like an idiot. And you can "disqualify" all you want, you are nothing here, and for once i agree with realtime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886570 Apr 10, 2013
tily che lunt wrote:
<quoted text>
She tried, but all the mental clinics were occupied by you and your family.
Homoneo is fuming about the airlines wanting to charge according to weight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#886571 Apr 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or a toad.
How come you got that but Duh a Vey didn't?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886572 Apr 10, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP)-- A Pennsylvania man has been arrested after police say he made a bomb threat outside the White House.
D.C. police spokesman Araz Alali says the man approached an officer at the White House gates Wednesday morning and warned that a bomb would detonate in a truck parked nearby.
Surrounding streets and the entrance to a nearby Metro rail station were shut down as the Secret Service inspected the vehicle for explosives.
Streets were reopened after nothing dangerous was found inside the truck.
The man has been identified as 44-year-old Krzysztof Wasik of Hazle Township, Pa. He has been charged with making felony threats and is being held pending a court appearance.
Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/white-h...
Hopefully the next guy will succeed and Biden will have been there, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr bunner 488,761
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr honeymylove 4,182
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr honeymylove 5,285
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 70,504
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Peter Vayeos Boy ... 11,956
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 14 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,897
Emma Will Get New Training If Amendment 2 Passes 15 hr the circus is in ... 1
Maitland Dating
Find my Match

Maitland Jobs

Maitland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maitland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maitland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]