Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68972 Mar 30, 2013
Good afternoon Allbodies. Dang cat knocked my jewerly box off the bookcase and things went everywhere. Oh joy.

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#68973 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Ladies

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#68974 Mar 31, 2013
LOL......... I find all these great ideas on Pinterest that I plan on doing and then I just sort of forget about them. This spring my goal is to put some of these ideas into action.
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never have looked at it. I will. Pintrest is a great way to waste time huh lol?

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#68975 Mar 31, 2013
That sounds like fun. When thet were little my kids loved to decorate the eggs.
Marley wrote:
Good morning Ladies
I'm getting ready to go and watch my neices and lil Monty color Easter eggs. This will be a lot of laughs!
Have some fun today!
bbl

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#68976 Mar 31, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL......... I find all these great ideas on Pinterest that I plan on doing and then I just sort of forget about them. This spring my goal is to put some of these ideas into action. <quoted text>
Good for you Liz! Maybe I'll get some of your "pinspiration" this spring too lol Happy Easter!

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#68977 Mar 31, 2013
Thanks Marley. My sister had thyroid problems a few years ago. She lost a lot of weight and was very tired. They radiated her thyroid and gave her med's and since then it's been in the normal range. A few months ago she seemed very tired and started gaining a lot of weight. She went to the doctor and they adjusted her medication again. A couple weeks ago she started getting this rash on her body. Her doctor didn't know what it was so he referred her to a dermatologist. She has a appointment on Monday. Her regular doctor gave her a cream and told her to take a antihistamine but the rash is continuing to spread.
Hopefully tomorrow the doctor's will be able to figure out what it is and get rid of it for her.
Marley wrote:
I hope your Sis doesn't have anything too serious Liz.
I think dry skin is one of the side effects of a thyroid problem.

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#68978 Mar 31, 2013
I kind of lied. I have implemented 2.5 ideas from Pinterest so far. One was taking a framed mirror and putting it on a table with books or some type of decoration on top of it. I put the mirror on my dresser with perfume bottles on top of it. Looks nice. My second pin idea was just buying a sweater I liked on one of the boards.

I also sort of almost did another Pinterest idea. I found a recipe of lasagna rolls. I bought all the ingredients about a month ago ( the ricotta is probably bad by now). I still haven't made the rolls but every once in awhile I think about it ( so that counts in my book).
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you Liz! Maybe I'll get some of your "pinspiration" this spring too lol Happy Easter!
Marley

Irwin, PA

#68979 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter to all of you good eggs!
I hope everyone has a pleasant day, with family and friends. Much laughter too!
Marley

Irwin, PA

#68980 Mar 31, 2013
Jean wrote:
Good afternoon Allbodies. Dang cat knocked my jewerly box off the bookcase and things went everywhere. Oh joy.
Your cat wants a little bling!
Marley

Irwin, PA

#68981 Mar 31, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope we snow birds get blessed with at least 55 degrees today.
I know you will be having some great food today! Your Easter dinner sounds delicious.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#68982 Mar 31, 2013
Good morning Ladies! Happy Easter! I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you all today. The hubby and I are throwing a few things together, whatever we can find, with the ham. We're having whatever kids show up over, a couple of his friends, and my step-daughter is coming minus her hubby and only her youngest. Her husband just got back from an out-of-town work trip and doesn't want to go anywhere. I think her oldest is with her dad. Isn't it weird how families get together now a days? Like a hodge- podge olio quilt? Oh well! He said, "If they don't like it, there's a McDonald's down the road."

:-)

That's the kind of mood I'm in today. I'm sure everything will be fine. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#68983 Mar 31, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I had a lot of good memories today, especially us laughing together. The night after his first stroke, I was sleeping in one of those hospital chairs. He kept knocking the urinal off the bed. After a while, I knew it was intentional. After about the 20th time he did it, I got in bed with him and wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear, "You old fart--knock that urinal off one more time and I am going to put it in a very uncomfortable place." He laughed and said he couldn't sleep and was just lonely. I stayed in bed with him until he fell asleep.
That time, he got out of the rehab center on Good Friday,and walked into church on Sunday, using a 3-prong cane.
Aww Murph! You sound like you and your husband made good memories even out of trying times.

Yours made me think of a time when my husband was in the hospital. I told those nurses he wasn't going to use that urinal thing in front of them. They said he had to. I told them it wasn't going to happen. They laughed later and told me, "You were right." I knew my old bashful Kentucky boy wasn't going to be whipping anything out in front of a bunch of nurses.:-)
Marley

Irwin, PA

#68984 Mar 31, 2013
Thanks Tribe, You have a fun day too!
Murph

Derby, KS

#68985 Mar 31, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies.
Happy Easter.
He is risen.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68986 Mar 31, 2013
Good afternoon. May God bless you all on this Easter Sunday.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68987 Mar 31, 2013
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!
Murph

Derby, KS

#68988 Mar 31, 2013
I hope his has been a very lovely day for all. We had a really nice day.
Nevaeh's daddy had to work today but he came over on his break to see everyone.
Daughter said Nevaeh had worn her Easter dress for some occasion yesterday, so daughter had washed and ironed it. Nevaeh's hair is very fine and, if she wears it down, it requires a lot of work.
Daughter had her all dressed, hair all fixed, and was buckling the buckle on her shoe, when Nevaeh said, "BUT I NEED to wear my jeans and t-shirt and my hair up." Daughter didn't even argue with her.
Marley

Irwin, PA

#68989 Mar 31, 2013
Murph wrote:
I hope his has been a very lovely day for all. We had a really nice day.
Nevaeh's daddy had to work today but he came over on his break to see everyone.
Daughter said Nevaeh had worn her Easter dress for some occasion yesterday, so daughter had washed and ironed it. Nevaeh's hair is very fine and, if she wears it down, it requires a lot of work.
Daughter had her all dressed, hair all fixed, and was buckling the buckle on her shoe, when Nevaeh said, "BUT I NEED to wear my jeans and t-shirt and my hair up." Daughter didn't even argue with her.
The girl got a mind of her own.
You got mail girl.
Marley

Irwin, PA

#68990 Mar 31, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!
Hi Beat!
We just got home. Happy Easter to you also.
We are stil having cold dreary weather. Do you have spring time yet?
Murph

Derby, KS

#68991 Mar 31, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
The girl got a mind of her own.
You got mail girl.
Just..........Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 62,314
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,458,229
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr YIM 7,942
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Murphey_Law 512,863
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,271
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) 20 hr Catpeople 268
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Sat TRUMANS Treason 234

Maitland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maitland Mortgages