Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#492651 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Written any new snappy comebacks?
Haven't had time, as you can see I am on vacation.

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#492652 Feb 9, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
your local says capetown, that's obviously in south africa...but are you in or near cape cod perchance?
I have a close friend in cape cod, can't get a hold of her to find out how she fared with the snow...thinkin' she's probably mired in past her hoo-ha!
No its Copetown and it's actually the name of the town. I live in Ontario Canada just about an hour north east of the US boarder.@ 50 mins (if I haul), west of Toronto.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492655 Feb 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
No its Copetown and it's actually the name of the town. I live in Ontario Canada just about an hour north east of the US boarder.@ 50 mins (if I haul), west of Toronto.
ahhh duh me!
I've tried calling her all day, must have capetown on the brain and misread that, sorry

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492656 Feb 9, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
The sworn testimony of FBI personnel who examined and tested the duct tape - is factual and direct evidence that George, Cindy, Casey & Lee Anthony, did not wrap, bind, bury or dispose of, Caylee Anthony.
Can't wait to see what John Bradley and Jose Baez has to say, and what Dr. Phil has to ask.
I sent that John Floyd Prosecutorial Misconduct in Casey Anthony case..LINK..to Casey, Cheney Mason and Lizabeth Fryer and to....
with a message..about Jose Baez's own misconduct..

I think Dr.Phil et al, will end up creating a Media Meltdown...
soon or later...It's about time!

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492657 Feb 9, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
From the link Mary posted...
The murder was beyond brutal. Detectives would later theorize that Travis survived the gunshot wound to his face and fought off his killer, before receiving the laceration to his throat and the fatal stab wound to his heart. Due to the savage nature of the crime, detectives believed they were searching for a cold-blooded killer who likely came to the house with the intent to kill.
And this, who else do we know acted like a CHAMELEON?
According to friends, Jodi wanted to marry Travis and tried desperately to get him to commit, even joining the Mormon Church to grow closer to him.
“She was very good at manipulating people…
She was like a chameleon,”
Thank you for the link Mary it was very informative. I haven't followed the case and I most certainly haven't been able to stomach her testimony. I will watch her on the stand once the prosecutor gets a hold of her, that should be interesting.
YW STM...I won't watch her testimony again until the prosecutor gets his turn.

Toronto Canada

#492658 Feb 9, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh duh me!
I've tried calling her all day, must have capetown on the brain and misread that, sorry
It should say Ontario, but it doesn't. Could be the steam powered internet provider I use. If you hadn't guessed, I live quite rural lol. I was in IN last march when the big tornado storm came through. Scariest thing I've ever experienced.

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#492659 Feb 9, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people buy them in case they do lose power. Bimbo.
Did you plow your sidewalks already? Good job.
I don't have a sidewalk dork, I will however consider the generator for next time but thankfully did not need one this time.

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#492660 Feb 9, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Good Evening...Nice to see you on. Thankfully, you did not have to describe what a generator is, nor a plow. Whoever this is which is probably one of the President's Czars, or mabye related to that Chuck Hagel.
LOL, he is just a bitchy old coot,hope you are doing well, good to see you too.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492661 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm suggesting that I'm on vacation.
Well Lawdy Praise be to the Rev... There ya are.

I thought perhaps Daizeygay lost her Rambler hat whilst digging ya out from ya bunker.

I wuz abowt to call Dom to go probe the snow rownd ya bunker looking for trash bags.

Silly old me EH? LMAO !Daizeygay has a hat to cover any topic which may disagree with that which she is getting paid a penny a post for submitting.

I think perhaps that as a wannabe she even get paid from the OH chapter of NAMBLA...
WoW

AOL

#492662 Feb 9, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
The sworn testimony of FBI personnel who examined and tested the duct tape - is factual and direct evidence that George, Cindy, Casey & Lee Anthony, did not wrap, bind, bury or dispose of, Caylee Anthony.
Can't wait to see what John Bradley and Jose Baez has to say, and what Dr. Phil has to ask.
who is jb again? thank u
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#492663 Feb 9, 2013
Jodi Arias seems confident that the jury will let her go. Don't see how, though. In the very beginning, she said that 2 men were responsible, then she changed her story and admitted that she killed Travis but claims it was in self defense. Travis did send her e-mails that were defamatory, and it may be that she was abused in some way, but without Travis here, it's difficult to know if what Jodi is claiming is entirely true, if at all. She still has to have some mental or anger issues that would cause someone to kill so violently. Just like someone else mention on this thread, I too believe she couldn't accept the fact that Travis didn't really want her, at least not enough to marry her, plus he had other women or at least one other woman that Jodi learned off and that was probably the last straw. She'd be a scary person to let loose on the streets again. Any guy who would piss her off again would be in danger of possibly ending up like Travis. Once someone kills like that, they become more desensitized to it. Very disturbing, particularly when I saw the crime photos of Travis. My God, I can't imagine anyone being that angry, but crazy - yes. Just the same, I don't even think about the death penalty for her, but she certainly should be locked up for the protection of others. There's no telling when someone like this will go off again.
WoW

AOL

#492664 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I see our chubby little mascot is back.
ur chubby? grow up kiddie

Toronto Canada

#492665 Feb 9, 2013
Any more snakes looking forward to an especially good 12 months?

If you were born in the year 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 or 2013, you were born in a year of the snake and that means this will be an especially good 12 months for you.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492666 Feb 9, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a sidewalk dork, I will however consider the generator for next time but thankfully did not need one this time.
Is a well known fact that Fertilizer produces enough heat to blow up a building..

LMAO seems to me that Daizeygay is ready to self combust..

BAM BAM SPLATTER SPLATTER

Will such a wretched mess cause the Topix Mods to close down this thread.

OH My Alas Alack where will the tards go.. It seems that Daizeygay has not yet set up her new website.
WoW

AOL

#492667 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
Why does it seem like casey's supporters always defend the criminal element?
every united states citizen is entitled to a fair trial. jus because the media hypes up stories toward one direction does not mean they r true or real. saying anything otherwise is immature and lame

the word "support" would be support ALL JUSTICE and make sure justice is served

don't u and marzmon have something fun to do on a saturday night other than insulting strangers online? lol, bless ur little heart
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492669 Feb 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
It should say Ontario, but it doesn't. Could be the steam powered internet provider I use. If you hadn't guessed, I live quite rural lol. I was in IN last march when the big tornado storm came through. Scariest thing I've ever experienced.
they can be deadly there, but I'm actually in the City, shytown:)
WoW

AOL

#492670 Feb 9, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurdish refugees were given the opportunity to move to America because they were the victims of nerve gas attacks carried out by the Iraqi army at the command of Saddam Hussein. In case you don't understand, nerve gas is classified as a WMD.
Heads of several other governments stated that they were privy to the same intelligence that President Bush received. Saddam had enough lead time to either destroy or transfer hundreds of times as much WMD as he was estimated to have stockpiled.
great comment

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492672 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was taught by French nuns at Our Lady of Perpetual Motion. So I learned a little there, but studied for years & years in high school, college, & by spending time in France.
And yes, always French French, not of the quebecois variety.
I was born French..
Quebec is now refered has "La Nouvelle France"
And yes there is a huge variety in Quebec...
Like there is between New Yorker's and Redneck's
in the US and French dialect French from France and
French Breton streaming to the Haitian's Creole...

The Lifestyles est une autre paire de manches!
WoW

AOL

#492673 Feb 9, 2013
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
who is jb again? thank u
geeeks alive. not meaning jose. asking about john

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492674 Feb 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
Any more snakes looking forward to an especially good 12 months?
If you were born in the year 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 or 2013, you were born in a year of the snake and that means this will be an especially good 12 months for you.
I'm a dragon. Maybe that's why my skin is green.

I need to do something about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 min LizW 17,814
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Bluestater 1,171,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Brian_G 50,175
Topless women weekend 4 hr Ladonna C 1
Did George Anthony Help Hide the Body? (Jul '11) 5 hr Ngrace 14
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr sad 96,828
Sarah Palin Sucks 8 hr the circus is in ... 1
Maitland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Maitland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News