FinishLine

United States

#492239 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not crap, if you take the time to think about it.
If there is no written report generated, there is no discovery violation.
Meaning, that doesn't prove they didn't know about the computer searches just because there was no written report (as rules of discovery mandate).
Convenient, right? Ask yourself why they would want to hide this, instead of telling me I'm posting crap. In other words, take off the rose-colored-good-guy-rah-rah- let's hear it for the hometeam-glasses........the justice system is not a Monday afternoon tea party.
PS> I "heard" JA has a history of not disclosing things to the other side.
There's no shortage of these stories.

New Trial Sought In Girl's Rape, Death - Orlando Sentinel - http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2003-11-2...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492240 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. She didn't leave "the area".
The phone stayed within a five mile radius of the Anthony home when she left the house at 1:00 pm with little Caylee in tow.
They likely headed to one of the little "several parks near her house" that Jesse mentioned in one of his numerous statements.
If you really tried, you could probably narrow down which directiion the little park was in - based on the time and distance to her first ping outside the Anthony home "area".
You did notice that neither side put Casey IN the home on the AFTERNOON of June 16, 2008 after 1:00pm?
They can't assume facts not in evidence, don't ya know?
And you noticed neither side used the cell phone pings as facts in evidence?

Probably because Tony said he didn't learn from the LE that Caylee was missing until the morning of the July 16 and interesting that WHO allegedly picked up that valuable cellphone from his apartment the previous evening before midnight, with all those incriminating pings and the contact list which led nowhere, and dropped it off to LE at the Anthony home is still a best hidden secret.
Orig406-12

United States

#492241 Feb 7, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey wasn't charged with any type of Clandestine disposal so there was no need to prove Casey threw Caylee in the woods.
That is why their case fell apart.

If they couldn't link her to the diposal, they weren't going to link her to the murder.

The STATE did not prove that Casey even knew Caylee was dead -- much less prove that Casey kiled her.

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#492242 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
DAYS,DAYS, DAYS.......her cell phone records show she didn't leave the area of her parent's home until closer to 4:30PM.
The house that Lee was renting pinged off the same cell phone tower as the Hopespring house.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492243 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c om/entertainment_tv_tvblog/tag /casey-anthony
"
Jose Baez during an interview with the Orlando Sentinel last month. Photo credit: Joshua C. Cruey/Orlando Sentinel
Jose Baez will appear on a daytime talk show Wednesday to discuss details in his book,“Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story.”
Which one? It won’t be announced until Friday, Baez’s publicist said Thursday.
But publicist Michael Wright wrote on Facebook that the “host discusses prosecutions error in smoking gun witness during the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez explains this matter in detail.”
And this interests you?

ROFLMAO!
Orig406-12

United States

#492244 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c om/entertainment_tv_tvblog/tag /casey-anthony
"
Jose Baez during an interview with the Orlando Sentinel last month. Photo credit: Joshua C. Cruey/Orlando Sentinel
Jose Baez will appear on a daytime talk show Wednesday to discuss details in his book,“Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story.”
Which one? It won’t be announced until Friday, Baez’s publicist said Thursday.
But publicist Michael Wright wrote on Facebook that the “host discusses prosecutions error in smoking gun witness during the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez explains this matter in detail.”
The prosecution didn't have a smoking gun witness.
They didn't have a case.

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#492245 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why their case fell apart.
If they couldn't link her to the diposal, they weren't going to link her to the murder.
The STATE did not prove that Casey even knew Caylee was dead -- much less prove that Casey kiled her.
No, you're wrong, again.
FinishLine

United States

#492246 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know she was acquitted, right? This huge conspiracy included Richard Cain, Anthony Rusciano, John Bradley who obviously sabataged the state v
PS- you are a liar about Ashton and the discovery violation. Who retried the case? Finished with you. Lying and insults turn off my response response.
When y'all wear each others hats, could you pay a little attention to which hat you're wearing?
Orig406-12

United States

#492247 Feb 7, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
The house that Lee was renting pinged off the same cell phone tower as the Hopespring house.
And no need to go back home to google misspelled "fool-proof suffication", when she could just google it at Lee's place.

Not that the newest sworn-in State Attorney thinks she went back home that day. He doesn't.
He believes she left approx. 1:00pm, as per George, and didn't return that day at all.

Obviously, if the clothes she wore at 1:00 pm were still in the car a month later -- she didn't go home to change herself or Caylee.

I bet she changed at the park.
Orig406-12

United States

#492248 Feb 7, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're saying that Casey killed Caylee in a public little park? Got it.
Prove she didn't.
FinishLine

United States

#492249 Feb 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are deleted they will sit in a file allocation table and may take years to overwrite.
Crazy mixed up hats.
Orig406-12

United States

#492250 Feb 7, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong, again.
Wrong?

I guess you didn't hear that the jury returned a verdict?
Casey was found not guilty in the death of her daughter.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492251 Feb 7, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey wasn't charged with any type of Clandestine disposal so there was no need to prove Casey threw Caylee in the woods.
"It's not like George or I think Caylee's in the woods or anything like that."
- Cindy Anthony 8/4/08
Huh?

It doesn't matter that she wasn't charged with it....but it does matter as to how she ended up in the woods.

Forget this case is about Casey Anthony for a sec......and imagine it's a case of someone accused of murdering someone. Don't you think the State would prove to the jury how the killer disposed of the body?

I mean, that's like a huge thing because if the accused killer didn't dispose of the body, it would mean the accused had an accomplice.

Back to the Casey Anthony case, the State didn't even try to explain what she did to rid her car trunk,( that reeked of chloroform but had live gnats and live maggots who wore gas masks apparently), of the remains.

How can you think this wasn't a key part of the alleged crime(s) and more importantly, why did the State completely ignore this important piece of the puzzle?

(Never mind answering the last question....it's obvious why they didn't introduce this).
Orig406-12

United States

#492252 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And you noticed neither side used the cell phone pings as facts in evidence?
Probably because Tony said he didn't learn from the LE that Caylee was missing until the morning of the July 16 and interesting that WHO allegedly picked up that valuable cellphone from his apartment the previous evening before midnight, with all those incriminating pings and the contact list which led nowhere, and dropped it off to LE at the Anthony home is still a best hidden secret.
More preservation of evidence.
FinishLine

United States

#492253 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
DAYS,DAYS, DAYS.......her cell phone records show she didn't leave the area of her parent's home until closer to 4:30PM.
According to the released discovery "her" cell phone never stopped pinging in the Orlando area from 6/16/08 until her arrest.

Also according to released discovery Casey was in Jacksonville on either Saturday 6/20 or 6/27.

How can that be explained?
Orig406-12

United States

#492254 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
Included in casey's bankruptcy filing are more than 15 attorneys and more than 35 consultants and experts. Most offered their services in an expectation of payment. Now all of them, including Baez, have their hands out again.
I didn't see mason's name . Did I miss it?
Did you see the name Bobby Mutter? Who called that guy in?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492255 Feb 7, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
Gotta love it when the child killer lover starts disproving the crazy arsed theories put forth by herself - One single poster with many Proxy hats arguing with herself.
One side of the mouth has George and/or Lee lying about Casey and Caylee left the house, which implies guilt.

The other side of the mouth has Jesse lying about when he overheard Caylee on the phone, which implies guilt.

But neither want to talk about why "Caylee and god's spokesperson" was so enraged at Jose Baez when neither he nor his family didn't get thrown under the bus.

Maybe Jose Baez will "tell all" tomorrow?
Orig406-12

United States

#492256 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
I mean, that's like a huge thing because if the accused killer didn't dispose of the body, it would mean the accused had an accomplice.
Sorta.

Now, since the ACQUITTED accused killer was found not guilty in relation to the death of her child -- and since the ACQUITTED accused killer was cleared by the FBI in relation to the disposal -- it only stands to reason that the "accomplice" isn't really an "accomplice" at all, but a totally separate perpatrator or co-conspirator, with whom Casey isn't criminally linked.

They need to answer for their crimes, is all I know.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492257 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you see the name Bobby Mutter? Who called that guy in?
OoOoh!

maybe that was user-bobby?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492258 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution didn't have a smoking gun witness.
They didn't have a case.
But I'm not so sure someone didn't think he was going to become "the smoking gun".

Do you remember in Imperfect Justice the photo of the whiteboard and the names of the various witnesses as they were to be called? Something derailed that plan, obviously, but the final rebuttal witness was recorded as
"Alex / RG".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Earthling-1 47,070
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,468
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tony Rome 1,115,621
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Times are a Changing 17,116
One Word (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,849
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,092
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 11,955
Maitland Dating
Find my Match

Maitland Jobs

Maitland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maitland News, Events & Info