CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

United States

#492574 Feb 9, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you frequently do.
Do you also close your eyes and get excited - imagining her as a 12 year old?
Don't paint me with your brush. Is it possible that you can post without making any references to pedophilia? If your past history is an indication, probably not.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492575 Feb 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Murph is certifiable. Most Queerbecers are though.
Hopefully she will not stay long & head off to celebrate ' The Year Of The Snake.

'Ancient Chinese wisdom says a Snake in the house is a good omen because it means that your family will not starve.'.......

Makes sense to me since if people were starving they would eat the snake.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492576 Feb 9, 2013
-Web wrote:
Christopher Dorner Fans On Facebook, Twitter Call Alleged Cop Killer A 'Hero,' Citing Police Brutality
Edward D., 25, told HuffPost that he started the Facebook fan page "Christopher Dorner" to "wake up the citizens and force police departments to change their ways. If they learn from this, it shouldn't happen again." He continued, quoting President Kennedy, in a Facebook message, "'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable.'-JFK"
The individual behind the Facebook page "I support Christopher Jordan Dorner" explained to HuffPost that he started the page to steer the conversation away from Dorner's mental health.
"I knew that the media was going to turn this into just another 'He's a psycho ex-cop ex-military that went insane' story, and wanted to show that there was more to what was going on than that," the individual, who wishes to remain anonymous, wrote in a Facebook message. "There is a huge underlying story of police corruption and the plight of a man that tried his best to do good but was relentlessly punished for it."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/08/chri...
Very well said...President John F Kennedy also said
"Let's not negotiate out of Fear..But Fear Not to negociate"

I think there is something very wrong with LAPD
When the Chief says.."That won't happen" ......
Why Not..? Big Chief hiding Feathers in his TEEPEE!

The LAPD sounds like Marcemon...Guilty! Case Closed!

Good thing it's not all up to LAPD & Marcemon to decide!

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492577 Feb 9, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. I did not read that nut-job's manifesto. Did he indicate whether he had anything auto, and if so what caliber?
I bet you are happy to be out of Crook County. I live in Bond Co.
Cook County has been Crook County forever. Hey, guess who was County Clerk when I was born? Richard J. Daley, master of the political machine!

His signature is right there on my birth certificate.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#492578 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't paint me with your brush. Is it possible that you can post without making any references to pedophilia? If your past history is an indication, probably not.
Just calling your spade, a spade.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492579 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She hates when we all don't go along with her Jess theories and ignore her - So uses her PedOHphile comments as a way to get a reply.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492580 Feb 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said...President John F Kennedy also said
"Let's not negotiate out of Fear..But Fear Not to negociate"
I think there is something very wrong with LAPD
When the Chief says.."That won't happen" ......
Why Not..? Big Chief hiding Feathers in his TEEPEE!
The LAPD sounds like Marcemon...Guilty! Case Closed!
Good thing it's not all up to LAPD & Marcemon to decide!
Thank Gawd Does this mean you won't be stay8ng in LA much longer - Proxy fail ????

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492581 Feb 9, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you frequently do.
Do you also close your eyes and get excited - imagining her as a 12 year old?
Where did you get that information from? You just keep on with the same posts about a 12 year old.

http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-featur...

The story of the murder of motivational speaker Travis Alexander, and the beautiful, young suspect who will stand trial for the crime.

As 20-year-old Dallin Forrest climbed the stairs of Travis Alexander’s five-bedroom Mesa home, he was filled with a sinking sense of dread.

It had been days since anyone had heard from Travis, and during that time he hadn’t responded to numerous emails, text messages or phone calls. Even more unsettling, Travis’ car was parked in his garage, and his wallet, credit cards, laptop and cell phone were still in his office downstairs. Yet, there was no sign of Travis himself.

It was June 9, 2008, and Forrest, along with two of Travis’ friends, had arrived at the house around 10 p.m. to search for the 30-year-old entrepreneur and motivational speaker. When no one answered the front door, they used the keyless entry code on the garage to make their way inside the house and eventually toward Travis’ upstairs bedroom.

As Forrest approached the top of the stairs, he could hear music blaring from an adjacent bedroom. He knocked on the door and found Travis’ roommate, Zachary Billings.

“Have you seen Travis?” he asked.

Billings shook his head.“I think he’s out of town.”

cont...
Gloomy Days

United States

#492582 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Cook County has been Crook County forever. Hey, guess who was County Clerk when I was born? Richard J. Daley, master of the political machine!
His signature is right there on my birth certificate.
You do know of course that if was filed electronically it is useless.
AN other

United States

#492583 Feb 9, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
She hates when we all don't go along with her Jess theories and ignore her - So uses her PedOHphile comments as a way to get a reply.
Thanks for that information. I'll try not to fall for it again.

New York

#492584 Feb 9, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>was this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VvZUpjG6lVsXX
LOL!!!
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#492586 Feb 9, 2013
Baez will be doing his smoking gun tell all on DR. PHIL?

ROFLMMFAO!
AN other

United States

#492587 Feb 9, 2013
"Jodi Arias Jury Views Photos of Deep Gashes on Ex-Boyfriend

Jan. 8, 2013

Jodi Arias stabbed and slashed ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander with such force that a wound to his head chipped away bone from his skull and his throat was cut so deeply that the knife almost reached his spinal cord, the Maricopa County medical examiner testified today. "

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#492588 Feb 9, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully she will not stay long & head off to celebrate ' The Year Of The Snake.
'Ancient Chinese wisdom says a Snake in the house is a good omen because it means that your family will not starve.'.......
Makes sense to me since if people were starving they would eat the snake.
She is a tad "fixated" with snakes. Wonder if they taste like chicken?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492589 Feb 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
She has some noive calling YOU an idiot lol!
That's because Marcemon is a class idiot...
re-read her posts and see where I say what
she stipulate about me..

Never said none of that..
THAT'S MARCEMON'S BRAIN DEFUNCT!

I could have been vulgar..But it's not my style!
But I do say she's a Class One Idiot!
probably using a curse keyboard for all I know!
Wooooo! lot's of 6's for marc!

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492590 Feb 9, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know of course that if was filed electronically it is useless.
Electronic filing/signatures did not exist then, except in the case of my birth cert.

This means I am not who I think I am.

New York

#492592 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Still liking the white stuff, Mar?
It was a pretty snowfall. I start to get sick of winter when it's still snowing here in April!
Gloomy Days

United States

#492593 Feb 9, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Daley...what a moron. He's right up there with the current Mayor. Check out the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r7WyEQfXK9cXX&playnext=1 &list=PLTFyWlwULSSRPAvqAmK fqfBAZfXiwoQVK&feature=res ults_video
Good idea.
Cut from the same cloth as Mayor Vile a Gross here in LA.
I'm with Kinky..

"We've got to clear some of the room out of the prisons so we can put the bad guys in there, like the pedophiles and the politicians."
Kinky Friedman

New York

#492596 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
"Jodi Arias Jury Views Photos of Deep Gashes on Ex-Boyfriend
Jan. 8, 2013
Jodi Arias stabbed and slashed ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander with such force that a wound to his head chipped away bone from his skull and his throat was cut so deeply that the knife almost reached his spinal cord, the Maricopa County medical examiner testified today. "
I wonder why she took her surprise trip to his home with a gun and a knife? Did she feel she was going to have to defend herself or was she in a rage that her sexual powers didn't keep ahold of this man and he was still going on his trip to cancun with another woman?

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#492597 Feb 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Marcemon is a class idiot...
re-read her posts and see where I say what
she stipulate about me..
Never said none of that..
THAT'S MARCEMON'S BRAIN DEFUNCT!
I could have been vulgar..But it's not my style!
But I do say she's a Class One Idiot!
probably using a curse keyboard for all I know!
Wooooo! lot's of 6's for marc!
Is that like class clown? She is very funny. Are we missing something in the translation here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,417,104
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 60,991
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr CJ Rocker 27,860
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr CJ Rocker 13,079
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr CJ Rocker 19,175
Hot girl named Sara 6 hr USS LIBERTY 2
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,162

Maitland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maitland Mortgages