CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492357 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
I wonder if she gets lots of marriage proposals & donations like KC did.
Accused Murderer Jodi Arias Has Jailhouse Boyfriend & He Says ‘She’s Nicest Person You Will Ever Meet’
Posted on Feb 7, 2013 @ 15:46PM | By Debbie Emery, Radar Reporter
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jod...
LOL...I saw him on video can't remember where. This tramp can't do without a BF! He's a real winner too!

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#492358 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! LOL...mean!
Mary, the wicked sisters had me convinced that when I went to sleep the horse on the weather vein would come down and take me back on top of the garage and swing me around all night. I was deathly afraid to go in the back yard by myself ( I was 4), LOL.

They also had me terrified of things grabbing my feet from under the bed. I think they're going to hell, lol.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492359 Feb 8, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid fckin big ass keyboard meant for orangutan hands!
okay that made me feel better lol
and yes, that's what I was thinking about that computer.
and I was looking for info about Nicole Ganguzza a while back. I can't believe still no arrests in that case.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492360 Feb 8, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Well, except for my parents. And this one girl I never liked...Oh, and the man whose dog killed the baby squirrel. Think that's it.
I can't help myself. I was traumatized! I still am!
A little rash weren't you? If all this happened in FL
you should have waited - That squirrel would have come back to life and got in the engine of a car -joined by yet another resurrected dead squirrel.

Another of the Rev's miracles ya think ?

Dam it's cold out there - my ash was frozen on my fagcig.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#492361 Feb 8, 2013
Did anyone read baez's book and remember this on Dr. Phil?I just read this.

"(g) the drowning story changed over time, even within the book. Baez reports that one of his "shrinks", as he insists on calling them, was told by Casey that George drowned Caylee deliberately, to cover up sex abuse. To me, this is no more credible than the Zanny-the-Nanny story, or the "timer55" threat in jail. In addition, and this really bothers me because it was never been explained, Cindy Anthony stated in her interview with Dr. Phil after the trial, that she was told (by Baez) that Caylee drowned and Casey panicked. Later she (Casey) went to where she had dumped the body and could no longer find it. Since she could not produce the body, she was afraid her drowning story would not be believed. Why is this story, which Cindy claims to have been told by the defense, so very different from the one that came out at trial? If this story is true, that Casey returned to the dump site and could not find the body (perhaps because it was moved by animals), isn't this more believable than trying to tie in another person without any proof? In fact, it would alleviate the necessity of complicated speculation about Roy Kronk hiding the body."

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#492362 Feb 8, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
FUNNY
They do that in Florida and Georgia for hurricanes.
Don't forget the bottled water and batteries.
The shelves were stripped bare around here, ridiculous! I love it when people stockpile perishables and the power goes out and everything rots, asshats!. I have a plan, I will stick my stuff in the snow :-)

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492364 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mary, the wicked sisters had me convinced that when I went to sleep the horse on the weather vein would come down and take me back on top of the garage and swing me around all night. I was deathly afraid to go in the back yard by myself ( I was 4), LOL.
They also had me terrified of things grabbing my feet from under the bed. I think they're going to hell, lol.
LMAO! I could beat up my older sister so I didn't go through that kind of torment! My youngest brother and I were the closest of siblings.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#492365 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I saw him on video can't remember where. This tramp can't do without a BF! He's a real winner too!
What adult woman (26 year old) would believe that a religion that denounces premarital sex would condone oral or anal sex? I guess all those Mormon members of Congress supported Bill Clinton.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492366 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
Did anyone read baez's book and remember this on Dr. Phil?I just read this.
"(g) the drowning story changed over time, even within the book. Baez reports that one of his "shrinks", as he insists on calling them, was told by Casey that George drowned Caylee deliberately, to cover up sex abuse. To me, this is no more credible than the Zanny-the-Nanny story, or the "timer55" threat in jail. In addition, and this really bothers me because it was never been explained, Cindy Anthony stated in her interview with Dr. Phil after the trial, that she was told (by Baez) that Caylee drowned and Casey panicked. Later she (Casey) went to where she had dumped the body and could no longer find it. Since she could not produce the body, she was afraid her drowning story would not be believed. Why is this story, which Cindy claims to have been told by the defense, so very different from the one that came out at trial? If this story is true, that Casey returned to the dump site and could not find the body (perhaps because it was moved by animals), isn't this more believable than trying to tie in another person without any proof? In fact, it would alleviate the necessity of complicated speculation about Roy Kronk hiding the body."
BUT! BUT! WAIT! This may also confirm the theory put out by the Bunker Preppers that the Rev / Jess moved & hid the tiny body of Caylee.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492367 Feb 8, 2013
No word about lyin' Baez media appearance today?
Gloomy Days

United States

#492368 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
What adult woman (26 year old) would believe that a religion that denounces premarital sex would condone oral or anal sex? I guess all those Mormon members of Congress supported Bill Clinton.
I guess she didn't inhale so she thought that was OK.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492369 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
What adult woman (26 year old) would believe that a religion that denounces premarital sex would condone oral or anal sex? I guess all those Mormon members of Congress supported Bill Clinton.
LOL! She's so full of it. She has a long history of sexual partners. She had anal with the man she lived with, the one she borrowed the gas cans from. Poor abused Jodi!
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#492370 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT! BUT! WAIT! This may also confirm the theory put out by the Bunker Preppers that the Rev / Jess moved & hid the tiny body of Caylee.
In 2007, Jesse went to work for the City of Orlando. He worked 12 hour days. Unlike casey, most of his freedom was curtailed by his employment. I am surprised that anyone would suggest that Jesse hacked into ANY computer on the days he worked 12 hours. Is it possible that he used an Orlando police department computer for those nefarious deeds?

PS. For the genius, FL, nobody stole my hat. In the event that my location changes, I just switched from my phone to my iPad, but thanks for your concern.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492371 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I saw him on video can't remember where. This tramp can't do without a BF! He's a real winner too!
Dam sure has a disgruntled mouth ..

I think the pic of him is photo shopped and it's really John Mark Karr from the Jon Benet case.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492372 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! She's so full of it. She has a long history of sexual partners. She had anal with the man she lived with, the one she borrowed the gas cans from. Poor abused Jodi!
Perhaps she knew there was something mentally wrong with her and he lied to her and said he was an ANALyst.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492373 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
No word about lyin' Baez media appearance today?
Nope only that it is on the 13th - He will probably appear in a couple of interviews on the 11th / 12th promoting it.

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#492374 Feb 8, 2013
Just to let you all know, I will be here all day reading. This vacation is awesome! I am not posting so people think I do different stuff besides think of Grund.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492375 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam sure has a disgruntled mouth ..
I think the pic of him is photo shopped and it's really John Mark Karr from the Jon Benet case.
Another of Jodi's suckers, he gave her the money to take the trip to kill Travis.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/man-who...

I see him as a rebuttal witness.



Bryan Carr Is New Man In Jodi Arias' Life

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492376 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
Did anyone read baez's book and remember this on Dr. Phil?I just read this.
"(g) the drowning story changed over time, even within the book. Baez reports that one of his "shrinks", as he insists on calling them, was told by Casey that George drowned Caylee deliberately, to cover up sex abuse. To me, this is no more credible than the Zanny-the-Nanny story, or the "timer55" threat in jail. In addition, and this really bothers me because it was never been explained, Cindy Anthony stated in her interview with Dr. Phil after the trial, that she was told (by Baez) that Caylee drowned and Casey panicked. Later she (Casey) went to where she had dumped the body and could no longer find it. Since she could not produce the body, she was afraid her drowning story would not be believed. Why is this story, which Cindy claims to have been told by the defense, so very different from the one that came out at trial? If this story is true, that Casey returned to the dump site and could not find the body (perhaps because it was moved by animals), isn't this more believable than trying to tie in another person without any proof? In fact, it would alleviate the necessity of complicated speculation about Roy Kronk hiding the body."
This never happened.

And since when has a comment posted on Amazon been a credible source of info?
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#492377 Feb 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
This never happened.
And since when has a comment posted on Amazon been a credible source of info?
Did you read my post? Did you see the first sentence? Did you see Dr. Phil?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Joy 1,510,319
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 22 min Patriot AKA Bozo 8,082
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Long Island Liberal 63,591
News Boy, grandfather critically wounded in Sanford ... 8 hr NNelie 1
News Infant hit with empty glass in Oviedo restauran... (Apr '08) 16 hr TashaD 201
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Tue Michael 241
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Tue zazz 25,586

Maitland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maitland Mortgages