CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489291 Jan 29, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodun ! Howsoever I have always thought of Daizeygay & Stumbler being the female version of Frank & Sammy.......
Me And My Shadow.. Stumbler does seem to follow in the footsteps of Daizeygay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i-4uKgXRnpIXX
Women in Combat: Guess who will be pissing outside in front of their friends?

politix.topix.com/homepage/4347-ladies-cant-p...
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489292 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"The answers are still very nearby," Bolin (Scott Bolin, FBI) said. "They may not be at the house with you right now, but they're nearby."
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/video-released-...
Gosh, statements like this got Casey in a mess of trouble.
Yes, the facts were staged to fit the speculations.
FinishLine

United States

#489293 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
Thank you Adam Longo for blowing up my Twitter TL and for confirming Casey Anthony has a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!
Twitter.com/AdamLongoCBS5
@AdamLongoCBS5 rocks!

Not only provides good info, but puts #warriortards like Blaiss & TammyBaby in their place.
FinishLine

United States

#489296 Jan 29, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that as well SL...When Baez was hammering him on the stand about sexual molestation she shook her head NO.
Duh.

You've just figured that out?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489298 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I can see why she would need a knife and gun to defend herself. The dude was 3 times her size.
I hope there is a cult expert on her penalty phase witness list. That girl is looooooong gone.
Probably hung out with the heroin pastor.
I refuse to get caught upon that case but I did watch Jodi Arias when she was interviewed by 48 hours. As she was telling her story about fleeing after her and Travis were attacked and then leaving him wounded but still alive, even calling his place later but not calling police, I got a strong sense there were critical pieces of information which were missing.....that do not necessaily prove her guilt.

The reason I'm not getting caught up is because once again the media and it's followers sheer excitement and raw delight over tragedy is all to evident and to me it's revolting. It reminds me of 1984 when for entertainment, people go watch others being executed.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489299 Jan 29, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
OMG! LMAO the carrion crows are getting their feathers ruffled at the mere thought that Jodi may displace Kerazee in the public eye..
One crow has her 5 strands flapping in absolute anger lest the spotlight be removed from a child killer and concentrated instead on another killer.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! Suck it up sniveling suckling cry babbas.
The above is a fine example of the type of person I'm referring to.
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489300 Jan 29, 2013
Adam Longo has been in off the record talks with Casey for quite a while.

The haters are nervous about it.

Awwwwwwwwwwww
FinishLine

United States

#489301 Jan 29, 2013
gloomy and AN are related, no doubt.
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489302 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to get caught upon that case but I did watch Jodi Arias when she was interviewed by 48 hours. As she was telling her story about fleeing after her and Travis were attacked and then leaving him wounded but still alive, even calling his place later but not calling police, I got a strong sense there were critical pieces of information which were missing.....that do not necessaily prove her guilt.
The reason I'm not getting caught up is because once again the media and it's followers sheer excitement and raw delight over tragedy is all to evident and to me it's revolting. It reminds me of 1984 when for entertainment, people go watch others being executed.
I know what you mean.
It's a dumb sport.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489303 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW!!!
Funnier than hell, too.
Dumbfuckingbitches
Wonder how long before the minion leader orders the girls to "stand down"?
He doesn't impress me at all - he clearly loves being in the center of attention.

I assume, since you think he's god, that also proves to you Casey is not being protected under the WPP?

So what's your theory of how Caylee died - accidental death?
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489304 Jan 29, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
gloomy and AN are related, no doubt.
Related to Jenni & T-Rex
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489305 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
Adam Longo has been in off the record talks with Casey for quite a while.
The haters are nervous about it.
Awwwwwwwwwwww
I didn't get impression at all - looked to me they're kissing his feet and feeding him grapes.
FinishLine

United States

#489307 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribute Mastercard - 2007?
Seizure related medical bills?
Most likely.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489308 Jan 29, 2013
trick @adamlongoCBS5 Do you think she will ever be able to work anywhere?

@trick69396601 sure. She just won't have the same options that other people do who are not in the public eye. And she only has HS diploma.
12:40pm - 29 Jan 13

His not so subtle put-downs of Casey is very evident.....he may as well deem her life ruined.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489310 Jan 29, 2013
Adam [email protected]

For any of you with #caseyanthony questions and concerns, ill be happy to reply to your respectful questions here for the next few minutes
12:32pm - 29 Jan 13

Ironic that Uncle Rick used virtually the same approach when he first appeared on a Topix thread iirc........"ask me anything!"

Hallelujah, a reset!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#489311 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean.
It's a dumb sport.
Here's a website where some of Travis's friends talk about what happened. Yep, it's a creepy case alright.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090627043251/htt...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489312 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get impression at all - looked to me they're kissing his feet and feeding him grapes.
Adding.......but if it's indeed RG, I'd bet most of "they" are multiple twitter accounts he operates.
FinishLine

United States

#489313 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Did they scam people for a trip to Mexico for the end-of-the-world party?
EH??????????
Or scam people for Turks &z Caicos "Hallelujah Land investments" to buy TOILETS that were allegedly stolen from a warehouse?

I wish John Sweeney would expose more about THAT!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489314 Jan 29, 2013
Tony [email protected]
Why can't people just accept: good reporting. RT @adamlongoCBS5:...discussion of payments, etc is simply false gossip/rumor.#caseyanthony

Good reporting???

LOL
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489315 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't impress me at all - he clearly loves being in the center of attention.
I assume, since you think he's god, that also proves to you Casey is not being protected under the WPP?
So what's your theory of how Caylee died - accidental death?
This doesn't deserve a response. So consider this my nonresponse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Brad 1,508,475
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Mary NY 73,760
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Raymond 63,546
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 11 hr Princess Hey 196
3 word game (Jan '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 14,270
two words (Jul '10) 12 hr Princess Hey 28,129

Maitland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maitland Mortgages