AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#489105 Jan 29, 2013
DOCTOR Nick Petraco

The Atlas of Pathology and Toolmarks for use in forensic cases in collaboration with Dr. Nicholas Petraco at CUNY John Jay
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489106 Jan 29, 2013
Presumed Guilty - Jose Baez and Peter Goldenbock
Chapter 8 - THE WACK PACK
Page 106

These groupies, I have to say, also included lawyers. The Anthony's were sucked into hiring a criminal defense lawyer by the name of Mark NeJame. An organization called the Never Lose Hope Foundation contacted the Anthonys and offered their help on finding Caylee. A member of the organization took the Anthonys to NeJames office, where the charity allegedly paid $5,000 to NeJame to represent the Anthonys. NeJame hated me. He stood five foot two in heels, and Casey would refer to him as "fun-sized". A witness, Krystal Holloway, called him "the lawyer who looks like a woman", and I've heard he thought I put her up to it.

<snip>

Cindy called me.....,"What do you know about him?" she asked.

"I don't know a great deal", I said. "I only know his reputation and I'd rather not get into it." I don't like talking badly about other lawyers.........."Cindy it will look bad if you hire a criminal defense attorney. It will look as though you have something to hide."

"You're right," she said. "It's a bad idea, and I'm not going to do it".

About three weeks has gone by when I heard on the news that the Anthonys went to visit a criminal defense attorney, and it was the same Mark NeJame. Along with the report was another story that I was getting kicked off the case and NeJame was going to take over for me.

<snip>

....Casey said, "I don't want that guy anywhere near me".
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#489107 Jan 29, 2013
I guess some defense witnesses have not been paid but most were bought.

03/16/2011 ... Response to Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Post Mortem Banding)
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27218872/detail.html
378 pages

Footnote - page 1 - "In this case it is interesting to note that the hair in question was examined by an expert in this area hired by the Defense who, after his examination, she declined to list as a witness.[Nicholas Petraco] To date no defense witness is disputing the FBI analysts [FBI Trace Evidence Unit - Karen Korsberg Lowe] opinion in this matter."

page 3-4 - "... The court concluded, based largely upon the testimony of Nicholas Petraco, and Dr. Peter DeForest, authors of the first referenced journal article above, "that the methodology testified to by the defendant's experts concerning postmortem hair banding is generally accepted within the forensic scientific community" at 378...."
"The State would also submit for the courts consideration a transcript of the testimony of Nicholas Petraco, and Dr. Peter DeForest in People v. Kogut.(Appendix D)."

Footnote - page 4 - "Mr. Petraco is, not coincidentally, the Defendant's expert referenced in footnote 1."

https://docs.google.com/document/edi...LLRZfg...
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

Nicholas Petraco - New York - John Jay College of Criminal Justice
EXPERT - Criminalist and Hair Banding Expert - Forensic Science
He reviewed the evidence in July 2010, and was sent FBI samples Q12 and
Q12.1 hair in trunk - to examine in October 2010
Never officially placed on Defense Witness List - announced in
Nov 29, 2010 Status Hearing that he would not be a Defense Witness

Since: Aug 09

New York

#489108 Jan 29, 2013
LOL Jodi Arias seems to have a gas can issue just like Casey.

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#489109 Jan 29, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hope the subject-matter is not too boring. Breals are good enjoy. Is this Ch. 7 madness or what?
Yes it's madness, Casey is like the teflon Don, lol.

Anywho my report is boring, all environmental and compliance crap........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The whistle is about to blow so I can get the hell out of dodge. Catch ya when I get home in about an hour..........xoxoxoxoxox

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#489110 Jan 29, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep the cookies and brownies in the drawer for a few more minutes.
I'm working past midnight tonight. Last appointment is 9.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489111 Jan 29, 2013
AN other wrote:
Q. What debt can I get discharged (eliminated) in chapter 7 bankruptcy?
A. A person can discharge all unsecured and non- priority debt under
chapter 7 with certain exceptions such as student loans, government taxes, child support, alimony, fraud or misrepresentation in obtaining goods or services, government fines and penalties.
Yes, but my understanding is ALL debt is required to be disclosed on the original filing, not merely the debt which the debtor anticipates will be absolved through the bankruptcy action.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489113 Jan 29, 2013
AN other wrote:
DOCTOR Nick Petraco
The Atlas of Pathology and Toolmarks for use in forensic cases in collaboration with Dr. Nicholas Petraco at CUNY John Jay
Thank you. I imagine the defense didn't require him to testify because the FBI testimony was more cost effective.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489115 Jan 29, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
LOL Jodi Arias seems to have a gas can issue just like Casey.
I hadn't realized there is a strong Mormon connection to that case.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#489116 Jan 29, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
SameLo here's the story with the pictures.
http://www.fox19.com/story/20714160/casey-ant...
Her azz haz gotten zo fatz!
She looks the same size to me that she has always looked. Surely you don't think she needs to have a stomach staple! That's a pretty major surgery. You have to be obese to get that, don't you? Pretty painful too, wasn't it?
cody or sam

Riverside, CA

#489117 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears Nick Patraco might be the same expert witnes who is a retired New York Police officer.
And iirc it was FBI witnesses who disputed the "death hair". It must have been clearly understood Casey was under no financial obligation toward the FBI witnesses, since none of them are listed as creditors.
he was a paid defense witness who wouldn't say what the defense wanted to hear,But Casey still owes him even if he would not lie for her.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#489118 Jan 29, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, the husband came across some butter in my office fridge and said "What kind of cheese is this, it looks like shit". I had to LMAO!
Ram could definitely come to the gala event if she can schmooze with the bikers :)
I see where you hired Event Planner Kerazee to plan the Gala Event and also to help serve the Hors d'oeuvre.

She plans on wearing her blue shower curtain and will be in charge of the Pig In A Blanket table ..Right ??

I hope she removes that $25.00 Olvera St. faux turquoise ring.

Must be something she bought there during her brief CA stopover
to plan the Day of the Dead event.

killed and eaten"

#489119 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't resist placing your family members in this case, can you.
Which one got tossed like garbage off the side of the road in snake-filled swamp, around the corner of your home?
Are you calling Detroit a snake-filled swamp? I hope there's no hood rat's reading here, lol.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#489120 Jan 29, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Long night!
Those were the exact words of Guinevere when she met Lancelot.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489121 Jan 29, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always
The Queen of Media Oprah....100% Credibility!
I'f Society want's to stuff "Chucky" with cheese!!!
Mmmmm!Yummy
Oh Chucky has those "velveeta stuffed funbags" too, eh?

<splat>
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489122 Jan 29, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Are you calling Detroit a snake-filled swamp? I hope there's no hood rat's reading here, lol.
No, just the immediate area where your family member was found.

I presumed there was only one, but if we're talking all of Detroit, how many of them have went missing?

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#489124 Jan 29, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were the exact words of Guinevere when she met Lancelot.
Ha!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489125 Jan 29, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>See you soon...at least you get out of the jungle for a few honey.
So you play the female role, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489127 Jan 29, 2013
AN other wrote:
DOCTOR Nick Petraco
Looking at this again, I notice even Casey didn't realize he was a Doctor or a consultant.

Nick Patraco
150-14 Jamaica Ave. Jamaica, NY 11432
- unknown

killed and eaten"

#489128 Jan 29, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where you hired Event Planner Kerazee to plan the Gala Event and also to help serve the Hors d'oeuvre.
She plans on wearing her blue shower curtain and will be in charge of the Pig In A Blanket table ..Right ??
I hope she removes that $25.00 Olvera St. faux turquoise ring.
Must be something she bought there during her brief CA stopover
to plan the Day of the Dead event.
Oh yes, of course she's going to plan the gala.
Who else would be better at making sure the pole is placed properly and the shot girls are properly trained.
I'm hoping she brings Tony to DJ, he throws such a good "Hot Body" contest. I won't be competing, I wouldn't want the guests to think it was rigged when I won, I am the mother of the bride, ya know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maitland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,154,337
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Fair Game 49,240
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 29 min Princess Hey 4,324
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 55 min Miles 17,709
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 59 min Miles 70,613
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,664
Stop the Greyhound Racing 8 hr the circus is in ... 1
Maitland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Maitland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maitland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maitland