Little Miami Schools
George

Marysville, OH

#1 May 7, 2013
Do you see the management saving any funds for their future? Some live and learn, and some just live! What are your thoughts? It appears to be business as usual to me!
Buford

Rushsylvania, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2013
George wrote:
Do you see the management saving any funds for their future? Some live and learn, and some just live! What are your thoughts? It appears to be business as usual to me!
. Does cost control notice the rap music on the PA system every day after school! What part of tax money control is that under? How about doors still open like a lodge? Get it while you can!!
Anna

Rushsylvania, OH

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>. Does cost control notice the rap music on the PA system every day after school! What part of tax money control is that under? How about doors still open like a lodge? Get it while you can!!
. An now FIREWORKs for October the 4th to celebrate a ballgame! Does Lakota do it? Does Mason do it? Does Kings do it? Does Goshen do it? Wonder WHY? Could it destroy their ability to pass a levy? YOU THINK? DUMB is forever!
Carl

Rushsylvania, OH

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>. An now FIREWORKs for October the 4th to celebrate a ballgame! Does Lakota do it? Does Mason do it? Does Kings do it? Does Goshen do it? Wonder WHY? Could it destroy their ability to pass a levy? YOU THINK? DUMB is forever!
. You might want to give it up! They are going to do things their way, be damned! If the communities stop the bleeding heart syndrome, the lesson will be fast learned! I think here at Lakota the parents are awakening, after all, our district gave Little Miami portable classrooms for $1.00 each. Where are they today? When your rich, you throw money away? Perhaps we need Washington to teach them! Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom seen me naked (Feb '17) 7 hr Jan 64
Kings Mills Music Thread (May '12) 13 hr Musikologist 19
Where do your boys pee? Where do you alow them ... 14 hr Okie10 89
Marian bause (Sep '15) Mon nadia 5
Lost Wallet Oct 14 Duh 2
Why Little Miami Schools will always be broke! (Aug '14) Oct 12 ex coach 27
Little Miami Schools broke? (Oct '15) Oct 12 Gicey 2

Maineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance