Professor

Cincinnati, OH

#28729 May 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to assume that "professor" is an honorary title.
Have you ever seen the signs in an amusement park that says "You must be this tall to ride the roller coaster"? You'll notice that they allow people that are TALLER than the sign to ride as well. The meaning of the passage you quoted is quite clear from the context.
I live in both the State of Ohio and the United States.(I don't know what you mean by "in Ohio State.")
I am familiar with the term "organic laws." In the U.S., they consist of Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Northwest Ordinance and the Constitution.
By the way, Professor, the President doesn't make laws, Congress does.(That's spelled out in Article I Section I of our Constitution.) Your other claims regarding the scope of federal and state laws are just silliness, and I suspect you know that.
Old Guy: You don't live in neither. You live in Ohio State. You may be familiar with the term "Organic Laws" but you don't know what they mean, especially the Constitution. Did you sign an oath to the Constitution? If not it doesn't apply to you. Article Vl says: The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

The State of Ohio is statutes and codes and The United States is Washington D.C., so you don't live in neither of them.

Article l Section 8 # 17 says: To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28730 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
He somehow managed to pay for your insurance before. He's got you pegged for the sucker you are. Is he the one who told you how scary the internet is too? Told you not to let the government know your phone number? Carumba.
Healthcare is a major expense for businesses. When a major expense goes up 30% in two years, it's not easy for anybody to keep up with those kinds of increases. What if your rent or mortgage went up 30% in two years? How about your car payments? If you own a house, how about your property taxes going up 30% in two years?

What you people don't understand is that businesses and even individuals live on a budget. A budget is the amount of money you can afford to spend on your expenses. When somebody throws a monkey wrench into that budget, you either have to make some drastic cuts of borrow the money. If you borrow the money, now you have a new problem, and that is paying the interest on that money you borrowed. The second problem is that you are now in debt to somebody or some agency and have to repay that debt.

I live on a budget. I have X amount of money coming in every month and X amount of bills to pay. This if fine and dandy until somebody like DumBama comes along and screws up your budget. Now I have to deal with this new problem that you created for me by voting Democrat.

You remind me of my coworkers. We come in early every morning and if I don't have to start early, I BS with them in the parking lot for about 20 minutes or so. They all say the same thing: my employer has all this money and he's being cheap about it. HTF do they know what my employer has? Do they pay his bills? Do they know all the intricate details of his business?

If my employer has all this money, why is he living in a middle-class suburb where his neighbors are mechanics, UPS drivers, construction workers, mail carriers? Why does he live in a moderate house? Yes, he drives a nice SUV, but he only owns one car for himself. Why does he not have a vacation home, a boat, or at the very least, a time share somewhere? Why is his wife still working and why is he on her healthcare plan from work?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28731 May 24, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Guy: You don't live in neither. You live in Ohio State. You may be familiar with the term "Organic Laws" but you don't know what they mean, especially the Constitution. Did you sign an oath to the Constitution? If not it doesn't apply to you. Article Vl says: The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
The State of Ohio is statutes and codes and The United States is Washington D.C., so you don't live in neither of them.
Article l Section 8 # 17 says: To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;
You don't have a driver's license or license plates do you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28732 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthcare is a major expense for businesses. When a major expense goes up 30% in two years, it's not easy for anybody to keep up with those kinds of increases. What if your rent or mortgage went up 30% in two years? How about your car payments? If you own a house, how about your property taxes going up 30% in two years?
What you people don't understand is that businesses and even individuals live on a budget. A budget is the amount of money you can afford to spend on your expenses. When somebody throws a monkey wrench into that budget, you either have to make some drastic cuts of borrow the money. If you borrow the money, now you have a new problem, and that is paying the interest on that money you borrowed. The second problem is that you are now in debt to somebody or some agency and have to repay that debt.
I live on a budget. I have X amount of money coming in every month and X amount of bills to pay. This if fine and dandy until somebody like DumBama comes along and screws up your budget. Now I have to deal with this new problem that you created for me by voting Democrat.
You remind me of my coworkers. We come in early every morning and if I don't have to start early, I BS with them in the parking lot for about 20 minutes or so. They all say the same thing: my employer has all this money and he's being cheap about it. HTF do they know what my employer has? Do they pay his bills? Do they know all the intricate details of his business?
If my employer has all this money, why is he living in a middle-class suburb where his neighbors are mechanics, UPS drivers, construction workers, mail carriers? Why does he live in a moderate house? Yes, he drives a nice SUV, but he only owns one car for himself. Why does he not have a vacation home, a boat, or at the very least, a time share somewhere? Why is his wife still working and why is he on her healthcare plan from work?
You are such a good little corporate fetch boy.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#28733 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing on that list are Socialists Commies like your President. If never elected, my life would be much better today as I'm sure it would be for many Americans. Whenever a Democrat gets involved, it makes your life harder. For the lazy and irresponsible, it makes life better.
You poor thing! Doesn't it just keep you up all night, alone in your narrow bed, thinking of the marvel you could have been but for this commie conspiracy against you, working to keep you down!?

None of the things that have gone wrong for you are your fault, of course, it's all those bad people, tearing you down. If it wasn't for them, you could own all of this. But you'll show them someday! After the revolution, maybe. Whenever it is, they'll be sorry!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28734 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthcare is a major expense for businesses. When a major expense goes up 30% in two years, it's not easy for anybody to keep up with those kinds of increases. What if your rent or mortgage went up 30% in two years? How about your car payments? If you own a house, how about your property taxes going up 30% in two years?
What you people don't understand is that businesses and even individuals live on a budget. A budget is the amount of money you can afford to spend on your expenses. When somebody throws a monkey wrench into that budget, you either have to make some drastic cuts of borrow the money. If you borrow the money, now you have a new problem, and that is paying the interest on that money you borrowed. The second problem is that you are now in debt to somebody or some agency and have to repay that debt.
I live on a budget. I have X amount of money coming in every month and X amount of bills to pay. This if fine and dandy until somebody like DumBama comes along and screws up your budget. Now I have to deal with this new problem that you created for me by voting Democrat.
You remind me of my coworkers. We come in early every morning and if I don't have to start early, I BS with them in the parking lot for about 20 minutes or so. They all say the same thing: my employer has all this money and he's being cheap about it. HTF do they know what my employer has? Do they pay his bills? Do they know all the intricate details of his business?
If my employer has all this money, why is he living in a middle-class suburb where his neighbors are mechanics, UPS drivers, construction workers, mail carriers? Why does he live in a moderate house? Yes, he drives a nice SUV, but he only owns one car for himself. Why does he not have a vacation home, a boat, or at the very least, a time share somewhere? Why is his wife still working and why is he on her healthcare plan from work?
What such a pathetical, crybaby liar you are. A typical professional victim you try to make yourself to be.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28735 May 24, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>What such a pathetical, crybaby liar you are. A typical professional victim you try to make yourself to be.
And you're nothing but a troll.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28736 May 24, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing! Doesn't it just keep you up all night, alone in your narrow bed, thinking of the marvel you could have been but for this commie conspiracy against you, working to keep you down!?
None of the things that have gone wrong for you are your fault, of course, it's all those bad people, tearing you down. If it wasn't for them, you could own all of this.
You are correct. It is liberals that ruin the lives of millions of Americans. Their Socialist mentality is to attack the producers and give to the non-producers. Liberalism destroys period.

And it's not a conspiracy at all. DumBama was openly supported by the US Communist Party both elections, and even had a praise piece written about him for his bashing of gun owners in this country. The problem is the deaf and dumb vote for a piece of garbage like this anyway.

This weekend we celebrate Memorial Day. Hundreds of thousands of our brave Americans lost their lives fighting Communism. Now they are turning over in their graves as Americans welcome this enemy into our own backyards. They elect them,. they support them, and they protect them. All that blood spilled for nothing.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28737 May 24, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>As per the Benefits Pro article- Employers with less than 50 employees are EXEMPT. The other mandates are delayed also. Another lie shot down.
The employers are exempt, but what about the employees? I think not from my understanding, or misunderstanding.
Now I await the negative 'judgements' as opposed to constructive & informative comments.
Professor

Cincinnati, OH

#28738 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a driver's license or license plates do you?
Yes, I have both.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28739 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe instead of relying on what "seems to you" you should give facts a try.
YOU are such a Jack Wagon.
YOU & those like you don't care about honesty or someone saying that they are under informed & thusly are open minded & ready for more info. Instead YOU insult, denigrate & belittle
Typically the psychologist would diagnose you as being insecure & lacking self esteem & lacking in social skills.
It must be sad to be YOU!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28740 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe instead of relying on what "seems to you" you should give facts a try.
One other thing to you of a small mind, 3 people can be given the EXACT same FACTS & still come up with 3 different attitudes/approaches/opinions. That should be respected.
The gist of your posts indicate that your mind has limitations, significant limitations.
I do NOT say this to insult....just the facts sir.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28741 May 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> The employers are exempt, but what about the employees? I think not from my understanding, or misunderstanding.
Now I await the negative 'judgements' as opposed to constructive & informative comments.
You are absolutely correct Pops. If you work at a place not under the provision of employer mandates, you have to purchase individual coverage or be fined........ or as the SC put it, taxed.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28742 May 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct Pops. If you work at a place not under the provision of employer mandates, you have to purchase individual coverage or be fined........ or as the SC put it, taxed.
Well duh. That means they didn't have employer paid for coverage to begin with. Put the blame of your loss of coverage where it belongs, on the family member who decided to drop you. Not forced too. Re-read the Benefits Pro article and get some comprehension skills. It shoots those lies down that you keep crying about.
Working guy

Columbus, OH

#28743 May 25, 2014
This thread is basically a liberal vacuum. Xxxrated is really on of the few who gets it. I love these typical liberal responses. "Corporate fetch boy". "Crybaby." The fact is liberalism is destroying this country. And this president is throwing gasoline on the fire. "Ideas so good, we make them mandatory" comes to mind. The government needs to stay out of our lives. Period. They do not belong in our healthcare. Period.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28744 May 25, 2014
Working guy wrote:
This thread is basically a liberal vacuum. Xxxrated is really on of the few who gets it. I love these typical liberal responses. "Corporate fetch boy". "Crybaby." The fact is liberalism is destroying this country. And this president is throwing gasoline on the fire. "Ideas so good, we make them mandatory" comes to mind. The government needs to stay out of our lives. Period. They do not belong in our healthcare. Period.
Well that's the problem we have in this country. We have two groups of people: one group that doesn't need the nanny state and the other group that can't expand it enough. I always thought it would be great if we could just divide the country in half. One side is conservative and the other side liberal.

The only problem with that idea is we would have to erect a fence large enough to keep the liberals out of our side. It would only be a short time before all their businesses left to move to our side because of taxation, unions and regulations. Then there would be no jobs.

The entire liberal side would turn into Detroit after a while because nobody but the criminals would have guns. Not to mention there would be no death penalty for murderers. Income taxes would be ridiculous because over half of the population on their side would sit home and not work.

I know dividing the country in half is impossible, but if liberalism is allowed to grow, the entire country will be like that imaginary liberal side. Thank God I'll be off of this planet before that happens.........I hope.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28745 May 25, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Well duh. That means they didn't have employer paid for coverage to begin with. Put the blame of your loss of coverage where it belongs, on the family member who decided to drop you. Not forced too. Re-read the Benefits Pro article and get some comprehension skills. It shoots those lies down that you keep crying about.
And get some comprehension skills? LOL! Public school for ya.

Everything I stated is absolutely true. The only people at fault here for my plight and the millions of others are the Democrats. Without Democrats, my life would be much better today. You can't blame my employer for something he was forced to do by Hussein. It's not a wonder why you liberals blame the gun instead of the shooter. I guess that's just how the liberal mind works.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28746 May 25, 2014
Working guy wrote:
This thread is basically a liberal vacuum. Xxxrated is really on of the few who gets it. I love these typical liberal responses. "Corporate fetch boy". "Crybaby." The fact is liberalism is destroying this country. And this president is throwing gasoline on the fire. "Ideas so good, we make them mandatory" comes to mind. The government needs to stay out of our lives. Period. They do not belong in our healthcare. Period.
Your right, Liberalism is destroying the US and if you want to see the end result of Liberalism just look at Detroit, MI where it all started.

5 Ways Liberalism Destroyed Detroit
John Hawkins | Jul 30, 2013

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28747 May 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. It is liberals that ruin the lives of millions of Americans. Their Socialist mentality is to attack the producers and give to the non-producers. Liberalism destroys period.
And it's not a conspiracy at all. DumBama was openly supported by the US Communist Party both elections, and even had a praise piece written about him for his bashing of gun owners in this country. The problem is the deaf and dumb vote for a piece of garbage like this anyway.
This weekend we celebrate Memorial Day. Hundreds of thousands of our brave Americans lost their lives fighting Communism. Now they are turning over in their graves as Americans welcome this enemy into our own backyards. They elect them,. they support them, and they protect them. All that blood spilled for nothing.
Using this country's war dead in your petty, misguided, ill-informed political ranting is a pretty gross thing to do.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28748 May 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are such a Jack Wagon.
YOU & those like you don't care about honesty or someone saying that they are under informed & thusly are open minded & ready for more info. Instead YOU insult, denigrate & belittle
Typically the psychologist would diagnose you as being insecure & lacking self esteem & lacking in social skills.
It must be sad to be YOU!
Shhh, shhh. Slow down. I think it is great that you can recognize when you are under informed and then sort of ask for assistance. The problem is when you say that you are under informed and then go right ahead and say what you think you might have maybe heard anyway.

(I always laugh when a poster tells me that I "insult, denigrate and belittle" because I know the following sentence in the post is going to be insulting, denigrating, and belittling.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen self defence... 15 hr Demondiditdamnit 1
Ohio Valley Spalding Volley America Junior Regi... Apr 15 mcaulson 1
Well endowed son. (Sep '13) Apr 10 guy 99 9
Gramps RV & Service Mar 29 mislead 1
Mrs Goodrich Mar '15 5thgrade mom 1
Free HD local channels (Nov '13) Oct '14 Allison 2
Nude paddle punishment by adult stepson! (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ummm 2
More from around the web

Maineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]