Local Baptist camp being sued

Local Baptist camp being sued

There are 44 comments on the www.somerset-kentucky.com story from Feb 7, 2010, titled Local Baptist camp being sued. In it, www.somerset-kentucky.com reports that:

An Ohio family is suing a local Baptist camp, claiming negligence on the part of the camp's staff and owners led to the sexual molestation of one of the family's children. The civil suit, brought against Camp Victory, located on Camp Victory Road in Somerset, stems from a criminal investigation that took place several years ago after allegations of sexual abuse on the part of a minister traveling with a church from out of state arose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.somerset-kentucky.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
knowitall9

Hendersonville, TN

#43 Oct 22, 2010
Had some over in Germany back in '68 - Wow - Still don't like it - Can't have anything now but please don't shut down the breweries just yet -
MAMMON

Jasper, IN

#44 Oct 22, 2010
knowitall9 wrote:
Had some over in Germany back in '68 - Wow - Still don't like it - Can't have anything now but please don't shut down the breweries just yet -
The Liquor Barn up here in Lex has everything you need to brew your own beer. I thought it might be a good hobby and I might end up doing that if I ever move back to Somerset. Here's a link.
http://www.liquorbarn.com/homebrew.htm

I think moonshine still are even legal now if you're not reselling it. They have a reflux condenser that does away with the copper coil set up and distills it like 5 times instead of just the once. That leaves you with a 190 proof fluid that you can actually run your car off of. I had the plans somewhere where you made it out of an old keg and $60 to $75 worth of copper pipe. It makes about 2 maybe two and a half gallons on each run. You could use a water heater thing to heat it and you just plug it in out in your garage and let it run for a while. Here's a link on some of it, I'll try to find the other link with the plans and post it.
http://homedistiller.org/designs.htm

Theres a picture of a still at the end that is all lab glass. Looks like a meth lab but I bet it would be the cleanest liquor that can be made.
LBJ4USA

Murray, KY

#45 Oct 24, 2010
MAMMON wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the difference since you love to ignore it. Teachers and coaches and all those in that group did not have God's blessing to be teachers, us imperfect humans hired them to be that. Now your churches, set up by Jesus himself, modeled after everything the bible teaches, has let those child molesters in. Your Jesus doesnt hire people for the school system but your Jesus ordains ministers. To claim that your church has God in it then your preacher dittles a little kid, then maybe God wasnt in your church. If you claimed the Board of Education was set up by God then yeah, God would be responsible for the occasional child molester in schools. To claim that God is behind your church then all that says to me is that God put that freak in there to hurt those kids. Did your God need the day off and let a few hundred slide in there? Did your God not read the preachers resume? Is your God not all knowing and makes a few mistakes? Why does your God even let it happen in the first place and why doesnt your God stop it? To compare a regular baby raper with a church approved baby raper shows there is no God in church, just like there is no God in schools.
You are about as dishonest as those who commit these crimes and just as spiritually dense. God is great, so as long as he allows you to stay on this side of the dirt there is still hope 4 U 2, good luck.
Girl with no name

United States

#48 Jan 15, 2018
l was a child at a "christian" summer camp in mid eighties.
I was manipulated into participating in having sex with other kids, both boys and girls, while being videoed.
My life has been haunted by those still available online from what l understand.
Do NOT send your kids to ANY faith based summer camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom seen me naked (Feb '17) 8 hr Paula 152
About My Son Feb 8 Jan 2
Marian bause (Sep '15) Jan '18 nadia 8
Sams Club! Jan '18 Past 1
Family Fun (Sep '16) Jan '18 AnonGirl 30
Why Little Miami Schools will always be broke! (Aug '14) Jan '18 randy 33
Wallace OUT ! Dec '17 Harold 3

Maineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance