What happened to Binghamton Bag Company

Posted in the Maine Forum

Wondering

Montour Falls, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Why did the Binghamton Bag Company go out f business?
Wondering

Montour Falls, NY

#2 Mar 4, 2012
Did they stiff the city loan program?
Mischa

Montour Falls, NY

#3 May 11, 2012
How much did this fiasco cost us?
Michael

Windsor, NY

#4 May 26, 2012
Like almost everything else on Court Street it closed.

Funny how the mayor and his lackeys are there for every opening but a place closes and its like it never existed to them in the first place.

The city administration will tell you 70 new businesses opened in six years. They won't tell you 90 businesses closed.....
Richie

Owego, NY

#5 May 26, 2012
Michael wrote:
Like almost everything else on Court Street it closed.
Funny how the mayor and his lackeys are there for every opening but a place closes and its like it never existed to them in the first place.
The city administration will tell you 70 new businesses opened in six years. They won't tell you 90 businesses closed.....
I reckon you enjoy celebrating businesses folding. Why should Matt Ryan? It is nothing to celebrate.
Mike

Binghamton, NY

#6 May 26, 2012
Michael from Windsor is once again - Ed Arzouian.

Ed's girlfriend from a number of years ago left him and hooked up with Ryan. That's why he is so angry and obsessed with him.

Of course it wasn't Ed Arzouian's fault. In his childish mind it never is.
Marcellus Shale

Anonymous Proxy

#7 May 27, 2012
Mike wrote:
Ed's girlfriend from a number of years ago left him and hooked up with Ryan. That's why he is so angry and obsessed with him.
Why do you lie, pathetic miserable slug?

Michael from Windsor is probably Michael from Windsor.

I'm sure there are quite a few people named Michael who live here.

I'm sure that won't keep you from throwing out unfounded accusations though.
not telling

Owego, NY

#8 May 27, 2012
Mike wrote:
I asked Shale if this happened and he never responded in defence of his friend. I thought Ed was cool when I met him but enough is enough of taking it to the limit. I think Matt Ryan is cooler than Ed now cause he does not let Ed get under his skin. Must suck being so mad that you have to act inmature and spent a good portion of your life trying to get even. I admit I would be mad but stop the madness. Ed has called people cowards behind a screenand using hisown name. I think if Ed called Ryan a coward with nobody around he would get his butt handed to him. He is grossly over weight and Ryan seems to in shape and rumor has it he is a black belt in karate.It looks like Ed swallowed a keg and he claims Ryan drinks to much. Just my observation of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Myers - multiple elected positions 1 hr Herm 2
Dummy of the day 5 hr urdum 2
Go away mets just go away 9 hr Jethro 5
I'm sorry 9 hr Jethro 5
God grant me the serenity 14 hr Jethro 2
Mayor David Campaign Contributors To Review BPD Fri Fix is out 6
DA says Fri MB the Thug 7
More from around the web

Maine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE