Chamber launches TV campaign for 'shop local'

There are 1 comment on the Lincoln Times-News story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Chamber launches TV campaign for 'shop local'. In it, Lincoln Times-News reports that:

A new initiative by the Lincolnton-Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce hopes to bring attention to the organization's "Shop Local" campaign by tapping into a different medium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Times-News.

John

Greenville, SC

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Would be nicer if we had places to shop downtown. Can't shop at the multiple lawyer places, apparently you can only find Jesus in the two churches, what else is downtown...Kings Office Supply, Dance studios and womens clothing/make up places....if that doesnt appeal to everyone I dont know what does -_-

How about a retro gaming store? Those are becoming popular as games go digital. How about a Tattoo shop? Music equipment store? Sports equipment? Comic Shop? The "pub" they wanted to put in that drug store but never happend. An indoor meeting place for when they do events like The Apple Fest or Hog Happenin? You know rest area, LHS shirts, local directory, etc etc

You dont need to spend money on a TV Spot. You need stores people want to shop at. And no more of these silly face jars they say NOTHING about Lincolnton or its history in textile or furniture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maiden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) 21 hr maiden 167
Relocating to Hickory NC (Feb '06) Apr 29 lovely 296
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Apr 27 Truth Hurts 98
I blame you all. Apr 24 Crazy4swayze 1
Sex Drive (Sep '10) Apr 24 sexcaliber 4
Maiden High School Sports Apr 21 Leave town 8
News Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Apr 13 Irving 2
More from around the web

Maiden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE