Autopsy reports indicate man, wife beaten to death

Nov 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gaston Gazette

An autopsy report released Tuesday showed that the 58-year-old Lincolnton man died from repeated blows to the head.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2012

Since: Sep 12

Cherryville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Tonya,

I am so glad that you are protecting my white ass. It is really good to hear that you are locked and loaded. You sound very much like a well educated and reasonable person that would deserve my undivided attention in an intellectual conversation discussing the problems in today's world.

I mean what is your stand on the current level of racism that seems to be so rampant in our modern world? How do you feel about the fiscal precipice that our country seems to be on the edge of? How do you feel about our education system that seems to fail so many?

I would love to hear your take on issues of all types.

Since: Sep 12

Cherryville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
F...you Alfred you trash bag!!!!
Another well educated intelligent reply from my fans. Just goes to show folks that racism and ignorance is not as rampant as they may seem. Such a witty comeback to my comments, so full of well thought out nuance. I would have been crude and said something like: "Popeye may the fleas of a thousand camels invade your rectal area." or "Popeye you are a Far King Ice Hole." I am so glad that Popeye was able to parlay his thoughts in a way that makes me tremble with anticipation at his next utterance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maiden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 27 min Ben 58,180
I seen a black bear in Maiden Aug 17 Tammy 12
cmc lincoln sucks Aug 10 you fool 4
Horse Riding Lessons in Hickory, North Carolina (Jul '09) Aug 6 deb 12
House of Hope - Friday Family (Apr '13) Aug 6 WindsOfLove 7
grant this wish? Aug 5 question 1
Alkaline Antioxidant Water Machine (May '09) Aug 5 jdman 18

Search the Maiden Forum:
•••
•••
Maiden Dating

more search filters

less search filters