Pastor calls for death of gays, lesbians

May 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

A North Carolina pastor is calling for the extermination of all gays and lesbians by locking them off behind an electrified fence and waiting for them to die.

Comments
1 - 20 of 70 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
KMME

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Seems to me this "solution" has been tried before...by a man named Adolph Hitler. That worked really well, didn't it? Doesn't the Bible also say "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"? I believe hatred, prejudice, and bigotry fall into te 'sin" category, so maybe this uneducated, small-minded, Bible thumping (but obviously NOT Bible following) idiot should just keep his mouth closed...or better yet, maybe we should put him behind an electrified fence with a gag in his mouth.
live and let live

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

i dont think anyone on this earth should judge or make decisions on such topics. we all know what gays/lesbians do is a sin and an abomination to God. Sodom and Gomorah come to mind. let God handle it. if these people dont push their life syles and beliefs on me, i certainly wont bother them. i just dont want it shoved in MY face.
Mr Peebles

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

"A North Carolina pastor is calling for the extermination of all gays and lesbians by locking them off behind an electrified fence and waiting for them to die."

I DON'T SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT DO YOU???
really

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

KMME wrote:
Seems to me this "solution" has been tried before...by a man named Adolph Hitler. That worked really well, didn't it? Doesn't the Bible also say "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"? I believe hatred, prejudice, and bigotry fall into te 'sin" category, so maybe this uneducated, small-minded, Bible thumping (but obviously NOT Bible following) idiot should just keep his mouth closed...or better yet, maybe we should put him behind an electrified fence with a gag in his mouth.
Amazing how fast Sunday morning christians around here are so quick to judge and condemn. You are right, hatred, prejudice and bigotry are sins but nobody here considers that. Selective sinning at it's finest. I am not condoning or condemning, to each their own but I am so tired of the christian right judging everyone that does not fit into their Sunday morning social club as sinners. It is no wonder christianity is in a steady decline
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Mr Peebles wrote:
"A North Carolina pastor is calling for the extermination of all gays and lesbians by locking them off behind an electrified fence and waiting for them to die."
Not as long as you go first
Big John

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Face Smacker wrote:
Looks like KMME would suck one!!!
You sound like you're speaking from experience. Did your preacher teach you or did you learn on your own?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

rdg1234 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, no problem here. The pastor isn't in government and thus he has no power. He's just expressing a harmless personal opinion.
It's actually the queers infesting the government that want to use government's unchecked limitless tyrannical powers to round up and exterminate bible-believing Christians and patriotic Americans that don't vote Homocrat.
I would guess that the US Constitution, and in particular the 14th Amendment, remain very foreign to you.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

rdg1234 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know jack about the Constitution, especially the 14th, cuz it has nothing to do with queers and other mentally defective sex perverts.
I will say you've chosen a very appropriate screen name though.
I'd say it's just about perfect for a blood-thirsty homofascist big-bully-government fascist-pig such as yourself.
You represent the contemporary views of the Democrat party quite clearly.
Wow, even more bigoted idiot postings, for an ASSTROLL you sure get around.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

rdg1234 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know jack about the Constitution, especially the 14th, cuz it has nothing to do with queers and other mentally defective sex perverts.
I'd say it's just about perfect for a blood-thirsty homofascist big-bully-government fascist-pig such as yourself.
I have studied and taught the Constitution for over 30 years. Do you want to get into an honest debate about the 14th Amendment, or would you rather just continue to be ignorant and demeaning. I would love a debate. How about you?
Hoodathunkit

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

rdg1234 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, no problem here. The pastor isn't in government and thus he has no power. He's just expressing a harmless personal opinion.
It's actually the queers infesting the government that want to use government's unchecked limitless tyrannical powers to round up and exterminate bible-believing Christians and patriotic Americans that don't vote Homocrat.
And you have links to back up this nonsense?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

rdg1234 wrote:
Funny that you call me the 'fascist pig' when I am here to defend the Constitutional rights of all citizens, and you are the one apparently wanting to deny equal protection of the law to any group that you don't particularly like. I think you need to go look in the mirror about your fascist claim against me. It is you who fits that definition. Want to debate that?

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr Peebles wrote:
If you don;t,,,then you need to be locked up with him to.. But all trolls will say anything for attention.

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

I'd love to see this pastor at the judgement seat!!
All the gays waving and entering the kingdom and he's beggin for mercy & forgiveness!!!... LOL!!!!

Loose lips sink ships! and he's on the Titanic..

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

If he's VEHEMENTLY obsessed with this statement and opinion ( which is obviously indicated some serious mental issues).....then he's covering up something to make himself look good. NO "pastor" in their right mind would make such a descriptive statement.

He's gonna end up like Jones did in Guyana..
jed

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

The old born gay is an ugly bastard, no wonder he is queer!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

jed wrote:
The old born gay is an ugly bastard, no wonder he is queer!
Comments like this certainly help advance Christianity to where more people want to join. We want to be like you with your intense hatred for others.
Fred

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Oh Arnold go finish suckin off!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Peebles wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with killing you and all the other waste of oxygen asspuppets and Jesus agrees with me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anything wrong with killing you and all the other waste of oxygen asspuppets and Jesus agrees with me.
I don't know if Jesus agrees with you, but I do know Hitler does.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if Jesus agrees with you, but I do know Hitler does.
True enough. Which is why Americans should be worried about rising Nationalism, the scapegoating of homosexuals and the tea party..a "grass roots" movement bought, paid for and manipulated by the Kone brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maiden Discussions

Search the Maiden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr WV Mountaineer 56,628
NC woman charged with embezzlement 23 hr Josh 1
Matthew Beaver Jul 29 Victim-Supporter 1
I seen a black bear in Maiden Jul 29 Sammy 11
Windsor Apt #52 search warrant - Maggie Daniels... Jul 28 734LYZ 1
cmc lincoln sucks Jul 27 Joker 2
help me... Jul 27 Truth Seeker 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maiden Jobs

•••