Lawsuit alleges Garfield police intim...

Lawsuit alleges Garfield police intimidated man

There are 2 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Jun 18, 2012, titled Lawsuit alleges Garfield police intimidated man. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

Five current and former Garfield police officers - including Chief Kevin Amos - have been named in a federal suit that alleges they carried out a course of intimidation and harassment against a convicted drug dealer who used to share an apartment with the chief's son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

lisa Logan

Cliffside Park, NJ

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Something is wrong with this whole picture
Garfieldman

Weehawken, NJ

#2 Jun 21, 2012
These cops have to go no doubt about it. The chief knew that his son was a drug dealer and not only moves him out of the house so he wouldn't get in trouble but also compensates him by making him a cop. They start harrasing Vargas because of what he knows and the guy outsmarts them by recording them for several months and for one second they didn't think that this guy could be recording all of this. Good for you Henry because I was around all this and you got balls for going against these guys and thats the thruth. And for all these cops where did you guys get your badges in a cereal box. Your arrogance it's UNBELIEVABLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahwah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bergen County Executive Tedesco Announces Parks... Feb '17 matt 4
Review: Lindvale Gardens (Jul '09) Jan '17 Erik 16
Oakland's "Krauzers" convenience store Jan '17 wildwick 1
Left Ring At Dunkin Donuts Womens Bathroom Jan '17 Anonymous 1
do not buy or rent in ridge gardens (Jul '13) Dec '16 Tariff 8
Train (Feb '06) Dec '16 Jamie Ryan 16
News Montvale woman, 60, arrested on drug, distribut... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Ben 2

Mahwah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance