have you seen this dog?

Posted in the Mahomet Forum

PUPPERS LOST

Champaign, IL

#1 Feb 7, 2013
My name is Diana and I am searching for my Lost Dog. PUPPERS is a female 7yrs old 5LBS (Toy Dog) who looks like a puppy. She has health issues. She is 5lbs and looks like a Min Pin, Chiuahaua, daushune, and rat terrior mix breed.She has only a little hair on her belly with a bulge from the button. She had a hysterectomy also, Some teeth are missing and some are shaved off. Black silky short hair, with brown legs and snout. Her tail broke at birth so still goes krooked. She runs on 3 legs most of the time. She has floppy ears. She was lost on 1-17-13 $$ REWARD IF FOUND $$. No questions asked
BEARDSLEY Champaign Il, 61820 cell six one eight- two one zero- nine nine zero seven.

We have had her 7+yrs and miss her dearly. If any one knows anything please HELP.
PUPPERS LOST

Champaign, IL

#2 Feb 7, 2013
PLEASE SHARE ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL FOR ME, I DON'T KNOW MANY PEOPLE U HERE. Also I am on several ebsighs. dianarenai@yahoo.com any suggestions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahomet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 5 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 99
Skyler d prahl Mar '15 need tdol 1
Jessika Bartender at Canopy Mar '15 JIMJOE 1
Need someone to take my online course!! (Jun '13) Feb '15 LJR 9
News Rauner blasts labor unions for state's woes Feb '15 right to live too 3
News Earth's surprise inside: Geologists unlock myst... Feb '15 Hawaii tremors 1
News Top state official sees good promise at resort (Apr '14) May '14 blorb 3
More from around the web

Mahomet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]