Posted in the Mahomet Forum

Anonymous

Champaign, IL

#1 Jun 7, 2013
summer online class 6/10-8/4
Kelli

Roseville, CA

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Hi there! I have been taking online courses for college students for the past three years. If you need assistance, please contact me at [email protected]

Have a nice day!
Tim

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Hello everyone, my name is Tim. I have been helping college students with their class for quite some time now. I have given them excellent grades and I have offered them excellent rates.

You can get excellent yet personal service with me. I can take any of your classes whether it is accounting, college algebra, Economics, English, etc. I am your guy!

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Tim
Hmmm

Schenectady, NY

#9 Aug 27, 2013
Take your own damn class. Honesty. Get some.
Tim

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Sep 12, 2013
Hello everyone, my name is Tim. I have been helping college students with their classes for quite some time now. I have given them excellent grades and I have offered them excellent rates.

I give my personal phone number so students can me right away. Also, I give them the copy of the grades I got other students so they know I am legit.

You can get excellent yet personal service with me. I can take any of your classes whether it is accounting, college algebra, Economics, English, etc. I am your guy!

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Tim
Sam

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#12 Dec 13, 2013
I used Executive Academics and they were great. I've been using the service a few years now and I have no complaints. I think there are a lot of decent people out there though willing to help you out, so if you're looking for a person or a company, do your research and you'll probably end up happy you tried this kind of service. Good luck to ya man.
Malika

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 27, 2014
Tim, I would like to say thank you so much for all your help. I could never have passed Economics and Algebra without you.

If you need help, let Tim take your online class for you. Again, Tim. Thank you!
Allacademia

Nairobi, Kenya

#22 Oct 21, 2014
Do not let any error falter your essay quality at the last hurdle! Allacademia’s editors will ensure word perfection in this most important document of your academic career. Coherent presentation and ruthlessly accurate editing and proofreading has never been important. At only $150, we edit for you 12 essays. we help in removing Plagiarism, Grammatical errors, ensure Relevance, improve Essays structure, Word choice, Flow and Clarity, Sentence structure and much more...sign up today. http://allacademia.com/registration/levels
LJR

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#23 Feb 21, 2015
I just graduated in December and Executive Academics did the bulk of my classes. I had to take a few in the classroom, but they handled all the ones online. I heard about the site from a buddy in one of my classroom classes and ended up using the service far more than I originally intended to. Think I got like 2 B's- the rest of my grades were A's.
www.executiveacademics.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahomet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U of Illinois police issue letter about sexual ... Sun Just Saying 4
News Bernardi's North to open in Dunlap (Aug '08) Feb 11 Canterbury 5
News Since You Asked: World Hijab Day at Champaign C... Feb 10 Brexit 3
New Catering Business in Town Jan 29 wanna Know 2
News U of Illinois won't be designated 'sanctuary' f... Dec '16 Geezer 1
News U of Illinois won't be designated 'sanctuary' f... Dec '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
News (Left to right) Kenora Mayor David Canfield, On... Nov '16 Wynne Libs Kelly ... 1

Mahomet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahomet Mortgages