2nd Teen Seeks Juvie Status In Shenan...

2nd Teen Seeks Juvie Status In Shenandoah Killing

There are 33 comments on the The Bud Angst Report story from Aug 9, 2008, titled 2nd Teen Seeks Juvie Status In Shenandoah Killing. In it, The Bud Angst Report reports that:

A second teenager, 17-year-old Colin J. Walsh, has petitioned the Schuylkill County Court to try him as a juvenile for his reported involvement in the July 12 Shenandoah sidewalk brawl that preceded the death ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bud Angst Report.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 08

Moores Hill, IN

#26 Aug 17, 2008
Ms Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Jadzea
A quick Hello.....Your daughter gets more beautiful as time goes by!- Tally
Hi. Thanks. Why did you take your's down? Hope to see a more recent one here soon.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#27 Aug 17, 2008
jadzzea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. Thanks. Why did you take your's down? Hope to see a more recent one here soon.
Hi....oh, I've been recovering from an illness. I used to run in a nearby park. I started running again. At first, I was winded. But I started building resistance. That's why it says getting strong now

I'll be putting one up in a few days. She's a little bigger now...by. Tally
patontheback2

Sunnyvale, CA

#28 Aug 17, 2008
It's been stated that this guy had stabbed two people and also was a pediphile. Just asking to get the fact's straight. Does anyone know? Where can i find the info?
Luis DC

Washington, DC

#29 Aug 28, 2008
What is wrong in Shenandoah? These students are killers they need to be locked up for a very long time. If they were in Texas, they would have gotten the death penalty. What a shame. They do not deserve to be roaming around the streets enjoying the freedoms that law abiding citizens enjoy. They have demonstrated a complete disregard for human life and have proven that they are capable of the lowest form of human action and behavior. They are a disgrace to their names, town, and the country.

It matters not how the defense attorney tries to smear the dead victim. Let me tell you something----the defense attorney is running scared and utterly desperate. When a lawyer doesn't like the case or doesn't have one, they resort to questioning the integrity of the victim....pedophile, alcoholic, womanizer...etc, etc. What a joke! This man was about to get married, had 2 kids with his fiancee and was raising his fiancee's child from a previous marriage.

These gossipy posts do nothing to clear the image of Shenandoah and serve to condone the desperation and behavior of these attorney's and their surrogates who have the excruciating task of defending these low-class, trailer park killers who are not roaming the neighborhoods waiting to strike other innocent victims!
john

Overland Park, KS

#30 Aug 28, 2008
I think they should let go. If guy hadn't been here-there wouldn't have been a crime.

Risingsun, OH

#31 Aug 28, 2008
john wrote:
I think they should let go. If guy hadn't been here-there wouldn't have been a crime.
Says who? I bet you're one of those people who would be screaming for the teens to go to jail if the victim was an American, or at least legal. You're just saying to forget it b/c he was neither. Not saying much for your morals and ethics. He shouldn't have been here, but that's no excuse for what happened.
john

Overland Park, KS

#32 Aug 28, 2008
jadzzea wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? I bet you're one of those people who would be screaming for the teens to go to jail if the victim was an American, or at least legal. You're just saying to forget it b/c he was neither. Not saying much for your morals and ethics. He shouldn't have been here, but that's no excuse for what happened.
When they kill one of your relatives and walk free you can talk your sh&t! Why should the local government waste time and tax money on the loss of a 4N criminal?
Blonde731

Northumberland, PA

#33 Aug 28, 2008
i dont believe they will be able to roam the streets knowing they have a curfew of 7 p.m. I'm sure they will be trying to stay away from outside people just so no trouble is started because that is what people want to happen, especially ones who are not on their side.
john

Overland Park, KS

#34 Aug 28, 2008
Blonde731 wrote:
i dont believe they will be able to roam the streets knowing they have a curfew of 7 p.m. I'm sure they will be trying to stay away from outside people just so no trouble is started because that is what people want to happen, especially ones who are not on their side.
Anything that roams the street should be picked up by animal control or placed on a leash by its owner.
badabang

Kulpsville, PA

#35 Aug 28, 2008
john wrote:
<quoted text>When they kill one of your relatives and walk free you can talk your sh&t! Why should the local government waste time and tax money on the loss of a 4N criminal?
so your opinion is that it is acceptable for these boys to kill someone? this is what we are to teach our children? thats sick you know. you really need to seek medical attention if that is your true belief. i certainly do not want my children to think that killing someone is ok.
john

Overland Park, KS

#36 Aug 28, 2008
badabang wrote:
<quoted text>
so your opinion is that it is acceptable for these boys to kill someone? this is what we are to teach our children? thats sick you know. you really need to seek medical attention if that is your true belief. i certainly do not want my children to think that killing someone is ok.
Grown up! All of life is not fair. The boys may have done a bad act, but they have not be convicted for the illegals death. The less punishment if convicted the better for these two boys and America. A small punishmnet would keep a few more Mexicans in Mexico. The man wouldn't have been here if the Mexican government has a corrupt government. Some blame for this man's death should be placed with the Mexican government!! How Americans are killed by illegals each year?
badabang

Kulpsville, PA

#37 Aug 29, 2008
john wrote:
<quoted text>Grown up! All of life is not fair. The boys may have done a bad act, but they have not be convicted for the illegals death. The less punishment if convicted the better for these two boys and America. A small punishmnet would keep a few more Mexicans in Mexico. The man wouldn't have been here if the Mexican government has a corrupt government. Some blame for this man's death should be placed with the Mexican government!! How Americans are killed by illegals each year?
the point is a person was killed and you half-wits seem to think its acceptable. thats sad for america. there is no reason to hail them for their actions, if nothing at all we should be embarrassed by them. nobody is saying its ok to come here illegally, but the far greater crime here is murder. you want to be a great american stop spewing hate, and embrace the freedoms and liberties that we have. if this type of thing is acceptable we are all screwed.

Risingsun, OH

#39 Aug 29, 2008
john wrote:
<quoted text>When they kill one of your relatives and walk free you can talk your sh&t! Why should the local government waste time and tax money on the loss of a 4N criminal?
I don't care WHO kills my relatives, anybody who murders anybody else (regardless of legal status) needs to be punished. I would expect the treatment for an American who killed a relative (or anybody) to be the same as if the person who murdered them was illegal. These boys need to punished for actions, plain and simple. If there is one thing I hate more than lying and cheating it's hypocrosy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Aug 7 Anonymous 9,971
News Whew! Despite Jewish-sounding name, Penn State ... (Nov '11) Jun '16 Youknow 5
Mahanoy state prison (Mar '10) Jun '16 Mad dog 25
News Coaldale businessman jailed for... Apr '16 Super Sperm 2
bruce forker murdered? (Mar '10) Feb '16 Riley 24
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Feb '16 Steve Jobs 19
Gina (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ironworker 2

Mahanoy City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahanoy City Mortgages