2nd Teen Seeks Juvie Status In Shenan...

2nd Teen Seeks Juvie Status In Shenandoah Killing

There are 33 comments on the The Bud Angst Report story from Aug 9, 2008, titled 2nd Teen Seeks Juvie Status In Shenandoah Killing. In it, The Bud Angst Report reports that:

A second teenager, 17-year-old Colin J. Walsh, has petitioned the Schuylkill County Court to try him as a juvenile for his reported involvement in the July 12 Shenandoah sidewalk brawl that preceded the death ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bud Angst Report.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike in Shendo

Scranton, PA

#1 Aug 9, 2008
All of the young men should be tried as Juveniles. They need to be rehabilitated not incarcerated. Papers and the PRess need to stop trying to hand these young men from the nearest tree untill they have their day in court.... I was under the impression INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY>
Richard

Philippines

#3 Aug 9, 2008
Mike in Shendo wrote:
All of the young men should be tried as Juveniles. They need to be rehabilitated not incarcerated. Papers and the PRess need to stop trying to hand these young men from the nearest tree untill they have their day in court.... I was under the impression INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY>
I think they should be giving a choice. Enter the military, serve 4 years and all charges will be dropped. Or take their chances with a bias judge.
anon

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2008
Hell to the no! They thought they were big and bad just like the Crips, Bloods and MS-13s, then they need to stay big and bad. It's one thing to express an opinion, but it's another thing to act on it.
Ratso

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 10, 2008
K u l t u r k a m p f wrote:
I've got one word for these kids: Vaseline
Once they get to prison, everyone will be scared of them because they're football players.
Daisy

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2008
<quoted text>Wrong! I can't believe you are from Texas. Their football background will make them even bigger targets for harassment. Everyone in prison wants to prove they're tough guys. Too bad they often form gangs to prove it. Expect a lot of blood, urine, semen and feces in these kids' future.
Don't you have other things to in your pathetic life? NO as usual.
Daisy

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2008
<quoted text>My arms are not long enough to reach out to THAILAND AND WRING YOUR GOD DAMNED PIPE, I'M RETARD!!!
Enjoy it!!! LMAO!!
American me

Jackson, MS

#11 Aug 10, 2008
<quoted text>Wrong! I can't believe you are from Texas. Their football background will make them even bigger targets for harassment. Everyone in prison wants to prove they're tough guys. Too bad they often form gangs to prove it. Expect a lot of blood, urine, semen and feces in these kids' future.
And a nice "Christmas Tree" for the holidays.
Daisy

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2008
<quoted text> I need a Shenandoah kick to the head.
YEAP! LMAO!!
Mozart

Miami, FL

#14 Aug 11, 2008
USA doesn't need any more illegals. Don't kill them. Just deport them all before its too late !!!

Since: Oct 07

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2008
Mozart wrote:
USA doesn't need any more illegals. Don't kill them. Just deport them all before its too late !!!
Killing is not the answer to 20 million illegals, but illegal Mexicans kill Americans everyday and you don't here the outcry when they are killing us. It is stupid liberals that think it is alright for Mexicans to kill us , but it's a hate crime if we kill one of them. They could just go home and be killed by their own people, Mexicans are better at killing than we are in.

Since: May 08

Risingsun, OH

#16 Aug 11, 2008
I think they ALL need to be tried as adults. Sorry, but they are old enough to know what they were doing. THe problem with kids nowadays is that we let them get by with too much. If they robbed a place, I'd say try them as juveniles. If they robbed a place at gunpoint (or any kind of weapon) charge them as adults. Murder (intentional or otherwise unless in self-defense) should definitaley a situation in which they are tried as adults.
4jst

Hackensack, NJ

#17 Aug 11, 2008
Should be tried as juveniles and aquitted. It was mob rule. They shouldn't have been part of a drinking mob. It could have been any of a number of juveniles anywhere caught up in this mess.
As for that ILLEGAL alien---WHO CARES. Not a person of anything near good character. Seems to have been over due for what he got. Justice delayed.

Kick all these ILLEGALS out and teach our kids something about morality. Who do we get to do that? Look at the sorry examples we have for politicians, teachers, parents, USA hating biased media.....on and on. What is the future of what could be a great USA? Most of you idiots are to blame for this and other crimes. Panderers, supporters for losers, unpatriotic.....and more.
No mas eaner-bays

Xenia, OH

#18 Aug 11, 2008
How many criminal illegal alien juvenile delinquents were let off scot-free by the city of San Trannycisco? I think it's only fair that we reciprocate.......

Risingsun, OH

#19 Aug 11, 2008
4jst wrote:
Should be tried as juveniles and aquitted. As for that ILLEGAL alien---WHO CARES. Not a person of anything near good character. Seems to have been over due for what he got. Justice delayed.
Morality? lol Looks like you need to be taught some too.

Risingsun, OH

#20 Aug 11, 2008
No mas eaner-bays wrote:
How many criminal illegal alien juvenile delinquents were let off scot-free by the city of San Trannycisco? I think it's only fair that we reciprocate.......
And let our kids think taht being a criminal is all right and they won't be punished for it? No thanks. It's bad enough that the illegals think the law doesn't apply to them ( and that our Govt is proving them right), we don't need our kids having the same mentality.
anon

United States

#21 Aug 11, 2008
4jst wrote:
Should be tried as juveniles and aquitted. It was mob rule. They shouldn't have been part of a drinking mob. It could have been any of a number of juveniles anywhere caught up in this mess.
As for that ILLEGAL alien---WHO CARES. Not a person of anything near good character. Seems to have been over due for what he got. Justice delayed.
Kick all these ILLEGALS out and teach our kids something about morality. Who do we get to do that? Look at the sorry examples we have for politicians, teachers, parents, USA hating biased media.....on and on. What is the future of what could be a great USA? Most of you idiots are to blame for this and other crimes. Panderers, supporters for losers, unpatriotic.....and more.
What does a democracy do when the government is so focused on there own political career or self interest agenda, that they are no longer able to play as a team or make decisions in the best interest of the country and I am refering to all branches of government? And the people are so brain dead or propagandized that they can no longer make decisions in the best interest of the country? Probably increasingly become dependent or vulnerable to being taken over by another country. In Corporations when the culture becomes dominated by the people whose most important job everyday is self promotion and socializing its usually not to long after that they loose there profitability.
This country requires a complete overhaul with the new realities of energy being a problem and the distribution of wealth which has to be rebalanced or 50 years from now we will look like a third world nation. All power in the hands of a few and the rest exploited.
NY Indy

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2008
jadzzea wrote:
I think they ALL need to be tried as adults. Sorry, but they are old enough to know what they were doing. THe problem with kids nowadays is that we let them get by with too much. If they robbed a place, I'd say try them as juveniles. If they robbed a place at gunpoint (or any kind of weapon) charge them as adults. Murder (intentional or otherwise unless in self-defense) should definitaley a situation in which they are tried as adults.
I absolutely agree with you. This crime and the people that are defending these actions do an absolute disservice to certain points of view on legal/illegal immigration issue.

The man being illegal (if that has been established) doesn't warrant murder/manslaughter.
NY Indy

United States

#23 Aug 13, 2008
Question: Did the women who died at the hands of the Green River killer in Washington deserve to die?

Risingsun, OH

#24 Aug 15, 2008
NY Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree with you. This crime and the people that are defending these actions do an absolute disservice to certain points of view on legal/illegal immigration issue.
The man being illegal (if that has been established) doesn't warrant murder/manslaughter.
I agree. Here's a way to morally confuse our kids. Teach them that murder is wrong and that you will go to jail for it (or at least should), as long as the person is legal. If the person is illegal, then we'll just turn our heads, act like we saw nothing, and then congratulate you even if that person has done nothing to you or anybody else. Hipocracy at it's best.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Aug 16, 2008
jadzzea wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Here's a way to morally confuse our kids. Teach them that murder is wrong and that you will go to jail for it (or at least should), as long as the person is legal. If the person is illegal, then we'll just turn our heads, act like we saw nothing, and then congratulate you even if that person has done nothing to you or anybody else. Hipocracy at it's best.
Hi, Jadzea

A quick Hello.....Your daughter gets more beautiful as time goes by!- Tally

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coaldale businessman jailed for... Apr '16 Super Sperm 2
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Mar '16 Anti apollyon 9,970
bruce forker murdered? (Mar '10) Feb '16 Riley 24
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Feb '16 Steve Jobs 19
Mahanoy state prison (Mar '10) Feb '16 knee groid 24
Gina Jan '16 Ironworker 2
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler Dec '15 tell them 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahanoy City Mortgages