Nancy Marie

Since: Jan 06

Plymouth, WI

#1 Jan 8, 2006
I am looking for some people that I used to visit as a little girl in Mahanoy City, Pa in the sixty's with my family, the Knudsen's.
I have not heard from Steven Mroczka, Monica Malasavage or Patrick Van Horn for many years. I recently took a trip to Philadelphia and it made me think of my childhood visits. If anyone knows where these people are and what they are up to please email me.
Nancy Knudsen
Meme

Netherlands

#2 Aug 26, 2007
Steve, Monica, and Pat-rick are all well. They all still live in or near MC.
Nancy Marie wrote:
I am looking for some people that I used to visit as a little girl in Mahanoy City, Pa in the sixty's with my family, the Knudsen's.
I have not heard from Steven Mroczka, Monica Malasavage or Patrick Van Horn for many years. I recently took a trip to Philadelphia and it made me think of my childhood visits. If anyone knows where these people are and what they are up to please email me.
Nancy Knudsen
Meme

Netherlands

#3 Aug 26, 2007
Are you married to a Danish man, Knudsen?
coal regiion guy

Schnecksville, PA

#4 Sep 24, 2007
i know them all....they can be found in park place
rob318

Barnesville, PA

#5 Jul 22, 2010
Nancy Marie wrote:
Nancy Knudsen
email me i know patrick van horn [email protected]
Don

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Oct 7, 2010
Nancy, did you find Pat Van Horn? Where is he? Same one who worked in corrections?

Don

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gina Jan 10 Ironworker 2
Mahanoy state prison (Mar '10) Dec '15 Crazy deranged 23
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler Dec '15 tell them 3
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Jul '15 pet lover 15
News Thorpe cyclist seriously injured (May '15) Jun '15 Bird 1 8
News Child rape charges bound for court (May '15) May '15 Vote for Ansbach 4
race (Apr '15) Apr '15 tdill101 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahanoy City Mortgages