Posted in the Mahanoy City Forum

ddd

Selinsgrove, PA

#1 Sep 1, 2011
homes
Michael Cheslock

Selinsgrove, PA

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Yes, why aren't more of those hideous run down abandonded homes in Mahanoy City being torn down.
Why is the town allowing slum landlords to fill crappy houses with people who have no concern for community or neighbors. Why is there HUD? I really don't understand why Mahanoy CIty is allowed to be going to blight and neither do most of the descent people who live here. Is it complacency? Is it spite? What is it? I don't take nothing more can be done as a legimate answer. Maybe they should get one of the complainers on council and see how tings change.
Livingston

Hazleton, PA

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Michael Cheslock wrote:
Yes, why aren't more of those hideous run down abandonded homes in Mahanoy City being torn down.
Why is the town allowing slum landlords to fill crappy houses with people who have no concern for community or neighbors. Why is there HUD? I really don't understand why Mahanoy CIty is allowed to be going to blight and neither do most of the descent people who live here. Is it complacency? Is it spite? What is it? I don't take nothing more can be done as a legimate answer. Maybe they should get one of the complainers on council and see how tings change.
Hazleton is just as bad. We have these junkie flophouses and halfway houses all over town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New VA Clinic Open in Pottsville Feb 16 Fat boy 15
Mahanoy state prison (Mar '10) Feb 13 dreamcatcher0430 28
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler (Dec '15) Feb 11 lazorus bog 6
Loved ones incarcerated Nov '17 Momma Bear 1
News Hazleton declared financially distressed under ... Sep '17 Lou For SENATE 2
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Sep '17 Rat Packer 22
kari valencia magoo waitress Sep '17 Telefony 4

Mahanoy City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahanoy City Mortgages