Mahanoy City to start 'porch patrols'...

Mahanoy City to start 'porch patrols' as part of cleanup

There are 3 comments on the Standard Speaker story from May 15, 2010, titled Mahanoy City to start 'porch patrols' as part of cleanup. In it, Standard Speaker reports that:

Mahanoy City residents need to clean up their porches and yards or they may find themselves getting a letter of violation, and if not corrected, a citation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Standard Speaker.

ddd

Kingston, PA

#1 May 26, 2010
i like to see mahanoy city clean up i kno all kinds of friend's that call and made complaints
and they never resolved anything , some of the houses need to be repaired and no replied of anything ,and take chances of buying a house and ur neighbor won't fix crap,alot of people here are doing right but the lazy one's dont care .there waiting for it to fall down so they can collect on it. now who's going to pay for the other house us not them. there on a fixed income and don't care
ddd

Kingston, PA

#2 May 26, 2010
yes have lots of smarties around here refuses to clean a porch now tell me how long does it take to clean a porch wow so lazy.
smiley

Sunbury, PA

#3 Sep 21, 2010
It would be nice if someone told the owners of the old kaiers Brewery bldg, that it MUST come down.

Start with the old longtime residents by cracking down on their neglect first before they go after the newbies who come into town with hopes of finding cheap housing to remodel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New VA Clinic Open in Pottsville Feb 16 Fat boy 15
Mahanoy state prison (Mar '10) Feb 13 dreamcatcher0430 28
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler (Dec '15) Feb 11 lazorus bog 6
Loved ones incarcerated Nov '17 Momma Bear 1
News Hazleton declared financially distressed under ... Sep '17 Lou For SENATE 2
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Sep '17 Rat Packer 22
kari valencia magoo waitress Sep '17 Telefony 4

Mahanoy City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahanoy City Mortgages