Fourth Person Charged in Connection w...

Fourth Person Charged in Connection with Deadly Beating

There are 4 comments on the WNEP-TV Moosic story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Fourth Person Charged in Connection with Deadly Beating. In it, WNEP-TV Moosic reports that:

A man from Schuylkill County is now accused of giving alcohol to one of the teenagers allegedly involved in the death of an illegal immigrant in Shenandoah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNEP-TV Moosic.

Annie

Rancho Cordova, CA

#1 Aug 1, 2008
If you are as ANGRY about the recent HATE CRIME.
Please join me in expressing your anger and frustration by sending an email to the Governor of Pennsylvania, Edward G. Rendell.

I have provided a link to the Governorís Home page. For those of you who are able to call the Governorís office directly,PLEASE DO SO (this site does not allow me to post his phone #).

http://sites.state.pa.us/PA_Exec/Governor/gov...
Megan Shenandoah PA

Tobyhanna, PA

#2 Aug 1, 2008
Annie wrote:
If you are as ANGRY about the recent HATE CRIME.
Please join me in expressing your anger and frustration by sending an email to the Governor of Pennsylvania, Edward G. Rendell.
I have provided a link to the Governorís Home page. For those of you who are able to call the Governorís office directly,PLEASE DO SO (this site does not allow me to post his phone #).
http://sites.state.pa.us/PA_Exec/Governor/gov...
The Governer is just a politician, why don't you come here to Shenandoah and talk to the people that live here before you try to change a part of the world you dont live it. The crime was not necessarily a hate crime. remember there are 2 sides to every story. I think it is a shame that this man was killed in my hometown. But you need to be here to make a comment like you did. THe whole town is in shock at the fact that this has happened. What is the Governer going to do...walk around Shenandoah every day to make sure no one is being prejudiced against.
Too Bad

Carol Stream, IL

#3 Aug 4, 2008
Wow hmm if I said leave white man get out of here white man go back to europe white man then I wouldnt be saying something hateful towards a certain group of people? Let's not be ignorant and accept what happend.
Mozart

Dillon, SC

#4 Aug 4, 2008
All illegal aliens are criminals. USA doesn't need any more illegals. Don't kill them. Just deport them all before its too late !!!
Too Bad wrote:
Wow hmm if I said leave white man get out of here white man go back to europe white man then I wouldnt be saying something hateful towards a certain group of people? Let's not be ignorant and accept what happend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Mar 10 Cleopatra loved BWC 9,974
News Former Kaier Brewery building collapsing in Mah... Mar 10 kumbaya my skook 1
News Has Gilberton Chief Lost Credibility? (Jul '13) Feb 21 Marky Mark Funky ... 42
News Pennsylvanians ask feds to help disarm intimida... (Aug '13) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 22
News 'Libtard'-hating ex-cop claims feds paid him to... (Dec '14) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 2
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler (Dec '15) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 4
News Tamaqua Salvation Army aids 10 homeless... Feb '17 grannys fannys 1

Mahanoy City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahanoy City Mortgages