Crash Victim Subject Of Investigation

Crash Victim Subject Of Investigation

There are 119 comments on the WFMZ story from Feb 17, 2010, titled Crash Victim Subject Of Investigation. In it, WFMZ reports that:

A different picture is now emerging of a local man's horrific death. Mark Rheiner, 45, of Bethlehem, was run over by a tractor trailer 10 days ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
SAD

Emmaus, PA

#103 Feb 27, 2010
None of us may ever know the outcome of this investigation except the family. Mark's computer must have been returned to the family by now. So it is a waste of time to continue this forum.
diamond jack

Allentown, PA

#104 Feb 27, 2010
well said,, let it rest.
WOW

Allentown, PA

#105 Feb 28, 2010
Wow the Real Truth is an idiot. Did he really say no one at the firehouse would have cared if Mark was a pedophile?
Take a look at the whole picture. Mark was very smart so he kept his "stalking" out of view of his friends. Why do you think he was caught up in the sticks video taping?
If Furiuos is telling the truth, which I do believe her, that is bigtime stalking. The kids father should have kicked the crap out of Mark.
After the wrestling video, would the firehouse people still allow their 5-8 year olds to go alone with Mark?
I know a couple idiots the The Truth will say yes, but most probably wouldn't.
I would also feel say to say, that most of us who new Mark our whole lives would agree, he came offf as a great guy, but we also thought that in general he was a strange bird.
Sometimes its hard to admit that the person we loved so much had a hidden life.
slh

Green Lane, PA

#106 Feb 28, 2010
this is the last time I am responding to postings because this is now getting out of hand but as I said before none of us have all the facts and the person being accused is no longer here to defend himself and people are assuming one thing because of something else someone said. Apparently someone close to Mark has said that he was there video taping the match for a father who is over in Iraq. So people are ASSUMING (and we all no what they say about assuming), that Mark had to go out of the area to find children to video tape but another person close to him is saying he was asked to go video tape doing a nice thing for a friend in Iraq who can't see his son wrestle. So one more time--- Mark is not here to defend himself SO LET IT GO AND LET HIS FAMILY MORN.
concerned

Bethlehem, PA

#107 Mar 3, 2010
SAD wrote:
None of us may ever know the outcome of this investigation except the family. Mark's computer must have been returned to the family by now. So it is a waste of time to continue this forum.
It is not a waste of time to continue this. After reading all the comments I want to know more about this. Wether it turns out to be nothing or something, the article was printed and I check everyday for an updaye to this article. I want to know more. I want to know if the man repaired my applaince was a preditor. This has changed my trust of everyone I know and that enters my house.
Cjs

Atlanta, GA

#108 Mar 3, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a waste of time to continue this. After reading all the comments I want to know more about this. Wether it turns out to be nothing or something, the article was printed and I check everyday for an updaye to this article. I want to know more. I want to know if the man repaired my applaince was a preditor. This has changed my trust of everyone I know and that enters my house.
Look the truth is that their are some people out there that cant be trusted...but dont let the possible acts of one individual skew your perception of the rest of the world. Because if you do such a thing you will constintly live in fear. Live life and enjoy what you were given and the rest will follow suit :)
Zippy

Hellertown, PA

#109 Mar 4, 2010
the bootom line is no matter what the fireboys say mark was a sick individual who preyed on onnocent children!!!!! and there is NO WAY the van whys or the soulliards are going to cover this up.....what goes around comes around ,,,HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW one of your own was doing something so digusting and vile!!!!!!
BFD

Hellertown, PA

#110 Mar 4, 2010
very well put Zip!
SAD

Emmaus, PA

#111 Mar 4, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one consumed by these comments. Seems you knew Mark personally. How was he as an acquaintence? Well for one thing he won't be repairing your appliances anymore. Do you have young boy children? I wouldn't leave any repair men alone in my home, children or no children. What the hell do you expect to happen with a man making an appliance repair!!!!!!
bad ass

Allentown, PA

#112 Mar 4, 2010
can anyone get info from the police to follow up on this.
concerned

Bethlehem, PA

#113 Mar 5, 2010
SAD, it seems you are more consumed than me, you have been posting on here from the beginng and know about things that weren't printed in the paper. Mark was never left alone in my house and noone is ever left alone with my children. as far as Mark as an acquaintance, I always thought it was odd that he always mentioned paintball games with the guys, nerf gun battles with the guys, train shops with the guys, he never mentioned a women he was interested in or a date he went on. He would always make himself available for a single woman with kids to be just a good guy. I am glad he was never ever left alone with my kids.
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one consumed by these comments. Seems you knew Mark personally. How was he as an acquaintence? Well for one thing he won't be repairing your appliances anymore. Do you have young boy children? I wouldn't leave any repair men alone in my home, children or no children. What the hell do you expect to happen with a man making an appliance repair!!!!!!
SAD

Emmaus, PA

#114 Mar 5, 2010
concerned wrote:
SAD, it seems you are more consumed than me, you have been posting on here from the beginng and know about things that weren't printed in the paper. Mark was never left alone in my house and noone is ever left alone with my children. as far as Mark as an acquaintance, I always thought it was odd that he always mentioned paintball games with the guys, nerf gun battles with the guys, train shops with the guys, he never mentioned a women he was interested in or a date he went on. He would always make himself available for a single woman with kids to be just a good guy. I am glad he was never ever left alone with my kids.
<quoted text>
Concerned & Zippy seem to have the same grudges against some fire company people.What have you both done to the fire co. that upsets you so much to make these remarks after Mark has died in such a tragic accident? I know some things not printed in the paper because through the grapevine I have heard about the truck driver who killed Mark.You know, the man who thought he ran over a bag of garbage but realized he didn't and turned around to find what he had actually suspected.(A mangled human body)
Eric

Bethlehem, PA

#115 Jan 3, 2011
You have no idea who your talking about he was a great man you have no right to say things you don't even no him and it wasn't suicide it was an accident so just don't comment anymore if you don't know him piss off
frank

Mechanicsburg, PA

#116 Mar 10, 2011
anything new on this, I used to stay with the family from time to time in the 70s and early 80s
when I was a kid the same age as mark They were like family, and would do any thing for you.
frank

Mechanicsburg, PA

#117 Mar 20, 2011
was it suicide or a accident and if it was suicide why he did not tape nude kids. granted it would be sprange but not enough to throw your self in front of a truck for
CJS

State College, PA

#118 Mar 30, 2011
The computers and cameras all were confiscated, came back 100 percent clean.
frank

Mechanicsburg, PA

#119 Mar 30, 2011
THEN WHY ?
frank

Mechanicsburg, PA

#122 Jun 17, 2011
then why
frank

Harrisburg, PA

#123 Nov 9, 2014
SAD wrote:
never a waist still want to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Wed Rat Packer 22
News Hazleton declared financially distressed under ... Sep 17 HCA for sale 1
kari valencia magoo waitress Sep 10 Telefony 4
News Missing teen found dead Sep 8 TRUMP 2020 14
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... Aug 28 ImTiredOf_It 19
Shenandoah pa police (Oct '13) Aug 26 JameysB 3
News Son: - I assumed the worst' Aug '17 Dirty Dick da Biker 14

Mahanoy City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance