Pottsville Alzheimer's: Pottsville Co...

Pottsville Alzheimer's: Pottsville Couple convicted in Alzheime...

There are 7 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 10, 2009, titled Pottsville Alzheimer's: Pottsville Couple convicted in Alzheime.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Schuylkill County couple convicted of stealing $10,000 from an Alzheimer's patient under their care and using it to pay their taxes were sentenced today to 11 to 23 months in prison and ordered to not only ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Bertha Butt

Allentown, PA

#2 Feb 10, 2009
Outstanding citizens! They will recieve the Nobel Piece Prize!

Scranton, PA

#3 Feb 10, 2009
Well they better keep an eye on these 2 because they probably have a prior plan in place where they will skip their sentencing hearing, become fugitives, and become the lowest of priorities on the authorities wanted list. See any article pertaining to Edwin Kistler and Pamela Martin in the case of swindling money from her own father. Scumbags like these should be removed from the face of this earth.

Topton, PA

#4 Feb 10, 2009
There is always a woman behind DECIET!!!

Dublin, PA

#5 Feb 10, 2009
How can people be so dishonest? Karma is a *itch so I hope they get what they deserve one day.
The truth

Folcroft, PA

#6 Feb 10, 2009
Shouldn't the bank also get charged?
joe poli

#7 Feb 10, 2009
This is a common occurence in areas like the Coal Region; people actively try to hook up with an incapacitated senior and try to get their money. Believe it or not some seniors have a lot of money in the bank.

Phillipsburg, NJ

#8 Feb 10, 2009
These two should be tied together and used as sharkbait. Scum of the Earth POS. And thats coming from me and I am mangy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Jul '15 pet lover 15
Mahanoy state prison (Mar '10) Jul '15 faithhopedream88 22
News Thorpe cyclist seriously injured (May '15) Jun '15 Bird 1 8
News Child rape charges bound for court (May '15) May '15 Vote for Ansbach 4
race (Apr '15) Apr '15 tdill101 1
News Shenandoah man charged in child rape (Mar '15) Mar '15 concerned citizen 1
News Fourteen arrested in Slatington area drug sweep (Apr '09) Feb '15 Anonymous 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahanoy City Mortgages