Police: Man gave alcohol to teen char...

Police: Man gave alcohol to teen charged in fatal beating

There are 67 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Police: Man gave alcohol to teen charged in fatal beating. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A 23-year-old man who police say gave alcohol to a teen on the night he and two others allegedly beat to death an illegal immigrant in Schuylkill County was charged today with furnishing liquor to minors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sick and Tired

United States

#66 Aug 1, 2008
fatboy2 wrote:
This is old. Don't tell me mexicans work hard other wise they could clean up their own dirty country. They should be ashamed of what they have done down there.
<quoted text>
Well said. They turned their own country into a $h!t hole and now they are coming here and doing the same thing. If they are such hard workers they should fix up their own country.
squiggy

Old Forge, PA

#67 Aug 1, 2008
what should take preference here is a man's life was taken senselessly! it doesn't matter who your mommy is dating or who you know in town, you need to respect other people, that includes other races! what the hell were those kids thinking?! they say they didn't intend on killin him! well what did you think was gonna happen? maybe a bad headache? concussion? come on! stop babying these boys, thats why they think they can do whatever they want to! maybe a bunch a mexicans should stomp and beat them as they lay on the ground, then we'll see how their supporters feel, hey that would only serve them right! I hope they get the max! remember in prison mommy and daddy won't be there to hand your hands!
rust belt

Stroudsburg, PA

#68 Aug 2, 2008
check out the morning call story of two home invasions and a pistol whipping in bethlehem----THAT'S A LOT SCARIER THAN THE ILLEGAL BEING KILLED.

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Since: Mar 07

Whitehall

#69 Aug 2, 2008
Respect? So you mean respect someone who has no respect for the country's laws or way of life? Respect is earned not freely given. Stop the bleeding hearts now!!!!
squiggy wrote:
what should take preference here is a man's life was taken senselessly! it doesn't matter who your mommy is dating or who you know in town, you need to respect other people, that includes other races! what the hell were those kids thinking?! they say they didn't intend on killin him! well what did you think was gonna happen? maybe a bad headache? concussion? come on! stop babying these boys, thats why they think they can do whatever they want to! maybe a bunch a mexicans should stomp and beat them as they lay on the ground, then we'll see how their supporters feel, hey that would only serve them right! I hope they get the max! remember in prison mommy and daddy won't be there to hand your hands!
SHCoalFire

Stroudsburg, PA

#70 Aug 2, 2008
Well, these illegal aliens can't be detained, arrested or deported back to their country, see http://www.tnonline.com/node/342662

Beating these criminals to death seems to be the only way to send a message to stay the f**k out of our country, since the INS won't do their job.
hadenough

Emmaus, PA

#71 Aug 2, 2008
Megan Cantwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. I live in Shenandoah where this has been the topic since the day it happened. He was a human being. Simple fact. This country was founded by immigrants, legal and illegal. People seem to forget that. all of our ancestors came here to try and make a better life for their families. Those kids didn't know when to stop. They made a poor decision which resulted in the loss of someone's life and they should pay the consequences for it.
What you seem to be overlooking is the FACT that these ILLEGALS sneak into this country because they have no intention of becoming a citizen or trying to pay taxes. They come here to get money to send back to Mexico where they can literally live like kings off of the American dollar. If they wanted to be Americans, they would go through the legal and very easily accessible immigration proccess available to them.
hadenough

Emmaus, PA

#72 Aug 2, 2008
SHCoalFire wrote:
Well, these illegal aliens can't be detained, arrested or deported back to their country, see http://www.tnonline.com/node/342662
Beating these criminals to death seems to be the only way to send a message to stay the f**k out of our country, since the INS won't do their job.

As it very likely seems, vigilante groups are the only way this is gonna be solved. The people already have cried out to our leaders who choose to absolutely nothing about it, so it is entirely up to the American citizens to take it into their own hands.
I have called the local INS office many times about the illegals workin on construction sites, only to be told "they would look into it" IT NEVER HAPPENS.
I think its kinda strange that we have lost thousands upon thousands of manufacturing jobs here to companies here because they decided to move operations to Mexico,effectively creating thousands of jobs there, but it seems more and more of them are flocking here daily. Something here smells very fishy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Son: - I assumed the worst' Aug 20 Dirty Dick da Biker 14
Thinking of moving to Shenandoah Heights, PA Aug 18 bella 4
News Businesses come to aid cats, kittens Aug 16 Tyrone Makil Moha... 3
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler (Dec '15) Aug 14 noseyfucker 5
Amber alert!! Missing girl Please Help!!!! Aug 14 noseyfucker 3
Cancer (Feb '09) Aug 8 James Keys 4
Shenandoah pa police (Oct '13) Jul 25 Chendo for life 2

Mahanoy City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance