Police: Man gave alcohol to teen char...

Police: Man gave alcohol to teen charged in fatal beating

There are 67 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Police: Man gave alcohol to teen charged in fatal beating. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A 23-year-old man who police say gave alcohol to a teen on the night he and two others allegedly beat to death an illegal immigrant in Schuylkill County was charged today with furnishing liquor to minors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Barky von Schnauzer

Blue Bell, PA

#1 Jul 31, 2008
Hope he has to serve time in prison, along with the others.
Geo

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2008
Rule # 1 When Turning 21
- NEVER PURCHASE ALCOHOL FOR MINORS
(that includes 18, 19, and 20 Year Olds as well !)
Slick

Breinigsville, PA

#4 Jul 31, 2008
If an illegal american was in Mexico and this happened they would have sent him back to USA dead. Story done
Joe P

Piscataway, NJ

#5 Jul 31, 2008
What a joke. Drinking age should be lowered to 18, period. You can fight for your country, and you are considered an adult, so why can you not drink? Hope these stupid kids get the death penalty or life in prison. HAHA foolish kids are so dumb they prob grew up eating lead laced food. Is that what ya'll do up there in Shenandoah? I knew a kid from there years ago and he was nothing but a c0kehead! LOSERS!
Kumbaya My Devil

AOL

#6 Jul 31, 2008
How much do you think the summons will be?
Joe Thompson

Keyport, NJ

#7 Jul 31, 2008
Clayton Bigsby wrote:
SHOULD be Rule #1....DON'T ENTER MY COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!!!!
Or you get beat to death? Your just stupid. It's not your country you back woods hick its our country. And we have rules. Unless, like you, people think they can do as they please and blame alchol.

“What does your soul look like?”

Since: Apr 08

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Jul 31, 2008
I agree that you shouldn't buy alcohol for minors, but:

Next they'll be charging the Liquor Store that sold the guy the booze because he gave it to the kids who beat & killed the victim.

Next up: Nike, Adidas & Converse will be indicted for their products' participation in the killing.

As soon as I saw the Feds and the Hispanic Coalition or whatever was all over this I knew that they would want to charge everything within visual distance of the beating. It probably doesn't help either that the kids' attorney(s) are probably going to blame everything from booze to rock music - certainly not the poor judgment of these youths. Pathetic.
Real Patriot

Whitehouse Station, NJ

#9 Jul 31, 2008
Clayton Bigsby wrote:
SHOULD be Rule #1....DON'T ENTER MY COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!!!!
You guys who are fixated on the victim's immigration status... maybe you should consider the possibility that these kids could have beaten just about anybody to death that night, since it sounds like they were spoiling for a fight.
He was illegal, so what? That is no basis for being murdered. Nor is the fact that he was Mexican.
I guarantee that if the roles were reveresed, and a white guy was killed by a bunch of Mexican kids, you would not be taking the side of the murderers.
Republicans are IDIOTS

Lewes, DE

#10 Jul 31, 2008
Clayton Bigsby wrote:
SHOULD be Rule #1....DON'T ENTER MY COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!!!!
What the hell does that have to do with these douchebags picking on the person...!
youknowwhat

Macungie, PA

#11 Jul 31, 2008
Clayton Bigsby wrote:
SHOULD be Rule #1....DON'T ENTER MY COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!!!!
this country belong to the native man you idiot
youknowwhat

Macungie, PA

#13 Jul 31, 2008
Real Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys who are fixated on the victim's immigration status... maybe you should consider the possibility that these kids could have beaten just about anybody to death that night, since it sounds like they were spoiling for a fight.
He was illegal, so what? That is no basis for being murdered. Nor is the fact that he was Mexican.
I guarantee that if the roles were reveresed, and a white guy was killed by a bunch of Mexican kids, you would not be taking the side of the murderers.
great point!!!
Republicrat

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jul 31, 2008
youknowwhat wrote:
<quoted text>this country belong to the native man you idiot
There is and never was a native man you idiot. Even native americans immigrated for the likes of china or africa. You need to educate yourself before you even begin to have the honor of calling other idiots, you idiot.
Small Head Thinker

Allentown, PA

#15 Jul 31, 2008
Republicrat wrote:
<quoted text>
There is and never was a native man you idiot. Even native americans immigrated for the likes of china or africa. You need to educate yourself before you even begin to have the honor of calling other idiots, you idiot.
Somebody was here first a$$hole. That person would be the native man. And let me tell you he wasn't white with blond hair and blue eyes. Fry these POS!!! They deserve to be violated in prison repeadetly by the Southern Mexicans or the Norther Mexicans. Either way these dudes are f*****!!!!!
Hmmmm

Flemington, NJ

#16 Jul 31, 2008
youknowwhat wrote:
<quoted text> great point!!!
Its people like you who are appreciated. The ones with plain old common sense.
Great post!
Hmmmm

Flemington, NJ

#17 Jul 31, 2008
Real Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys who are fixated on the victim's immigration status... maybe you should consider the possibility that these kids could have beaten just about anybody to death that night, since it sounds like they were spoiling for a fight.
He was illegal, so what? That is no basis for being murdered. Nor is the fact that he was Mexican.
I guarantee that if the roles were reveresed, and a white guy was killed by a bunch of Mexican kids, you would not be taking the side of the murderers.
This was the post intented for my comment. Great Post!
collision

AOL

#21 Jul 31, 2008
I hear "dueling banjos"
hadenough

Emmaus, PA

#22 Jul 31, 2008
I feel sorry for Chico and all, BUT the FACT still remains that he was beaten while committing a crime(a federal crime I believe)and the Jury really needs to understand that FACT. No this should not have happened, but I have a hard time believing that anyone can prove that these boys would have inflicted this beat down on a LEGAL U.S. citizen. Actually I think border patrol owes them a paycheck.
McChainey08

Bethlehem, PA

#23 Jul 31, 2008
If he would have stayed in Mexico these poor kids would never have beaten him.
comments

Allentown, PA

#24 Jul 31, 2008
I don't understand what people get out of being racist and prejudice, This is United State OF America. Everyone who is here are immagrant, Except the Native American, This land of the freedom. White. German, Italian, Irish, etc.. They should stop being so racist and discrimination. Look at Philly the German got caught with doing false paper for their people can enter U,S. illegal. Not only Mexican are here illegally. What they did to this Mexican Man is not fair. I hope this teenagers pay for it. and the man who gave them alcohol the should put him behind bar too.
comments

Allentown, PA

#25 Jul 31, 2008
McChainey08 wrote:
If he would have stayed in Mexico these poor kids would never have beaten him.
You are a dirty pig, Honkiee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ruby andrade delano high (Nov '13) Apr 20 Mario 5
News Some malls on life support Apr 16 Ridgemont Mallrat 4
News These true crime movies and shows are about hor... Apr 15 Chillin n yuff 2
Amber alert!! Missing girl Please Help!!!! Apr 11 AlmightyArticles 1
News City seeks to raise money, cut costs : The Morn... (Apr '07) Mar 29 silly rabbit 24
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Mar '17 Cleopatra loved BWC 9,974
News Former Kaier Brewery building collapsing in Mah... Mar '17 kumbaya my skook 1

Mahanoy City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahanoy City Mortgages