Absent victim or witness, beating cha...

Absent victim or witness, beating charges dropped

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 30, 2008, titled Absent victim or witness, beating charges dropped. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Charges that a Schuylkill County man and woman were involved in the kidnapping and beating of a Hispanic man in Shenandoah last month were dropped Wednesday when neither the alleged victim nor the prosecution's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Yes

Mount Aetna, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Was he illegal?
anon

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2008
OBAMA BLOWS ME wrote:
the victim was probably too busy dealing drugs to show up in court.
years ago, then-mayor david dinkins actually took the side of some minority victim vs nyc cops---turned out mr innocent victim was a drug dealer; liberal dinkins just plain hated white cops.
When the police are as pathetic as the police in Shenandoah mostly ornamental and don't know how to get evidence the DA can convict with whos fault is that. Don't you elect the shefiff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahanoy City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Jul 19 pet lover 15
Mahanoy state prison (Mar '10) Jul 13 faithhopedream88 22
News Thorpe cyclist seriously injured Jun '15 Bird 1 9
News Child rape charges bound for court May '15 Vote for Ansbach 4
race Apr '15 tdill101 1
News Shenandoah man charged in child rape Mar '15 concerned citizen 1
News Fourteen arrested in Slatington area drug sweep (Apr '09) Feb '15 Anonymous 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mahanoy City Mortgages