Locatelli's Pizza to open new restaurant

Locatelli's Pizza to open new restaurant

There are 12 comments on the Business Journal story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Locatelli's Pizza to open new restaurant. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Locatelli's Pizza is gearing up to open a new restaurant, in Tomball at 1257 FM 2920, by the end of the month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

concerned

Tomball, TX

#1 Mar 28, 2012
do we need another!! pizza place in tb?
concerned

Tomball, TX

#2 Mar 28, 2012
Why ANOTHER pizza place in Tomball
MOLLE gear

Waller, TX

#3 Mar 29, 2012
concerned wrote:
Why ANOTHER pizza place in Tomball
there is a Locatelli's at Grant/Louetta and is one of the best pizza places around. Give them a try, you'll like it!
concerned

Tomball, TX

#4 Mar 29, 2012
MOLLE gear wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a Locatelli's at Grant/Louetta and is one of the best pizza places around. Give them a try, you'll like it!
we will, thanx.
Italian Girl

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 30, 2012
concerned wrote:
do we need another!! pizza place in tb?
NO, NO, NO more Pizza please !! Can't something a little better come to Tomball ?? All Tomball has is fast food , nothing with any class. It would be nice to see a really nice upscale restaurant in Tomball,and I don't mean Olive Garden or Outback, those rumors have been doing around for years, and they are not upscale either. And it would also be nice if it were a place that couples could have a nice quiet intimate dinner together, without screaming kids, or adults talking so loud on their cell phones that everyone can hear their conversation. Like I said , a place with some class.
concerned

Tomball, TX

#6 Apr 1, 2012
That nice place is coming to Tomball soon at the Depot. There is already a very neat place called Nonnie's there.
Cheesegas

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 4, 2012
This pizza sucked
beaver creek boathouse

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Pizza was great and so was the service. We will be back. Tomball needed a GOOD place to get pizza, Thanks for the positive experience.
disappointed

Tomball, TX

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Well, we did try Locatalli's and we did not like it. We thought it was overpriced and the sandwiches were not that good. We were very disappointed.
Holy Roller

Austin, TX

#10 Jan 18, 2013
I personally liked the pizza but my kids didn't like the cheese. They must have sprayed a certain kind of olive oil on the cheese to give it a different kind of flavor which I think tastes very nice. The pizza is priced a little higher than normal and there's zero atmosphere in the restaurant but, hey, you get better pizza and service than you would at Pizza Hut.
jerry

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 29, 2013
love this place
pizza lover

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 7, 2014
I think this is the best in town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGI Homes offers home selection in Magnolia May 16 IWasHere 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Bust in tomball May 5 Tomballpi 4
Murder in Ranch country (Feb '13) May 3 Anonymous 2
Mother of tomball shooting meth with her kids Mar '16 mack 3
tomball (Feb '14) Mar '16 Milk farts 3
Looking for information on the Cruthirds family... (Jan '15) Feb '16 LISA HABERMEHL MOORE 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages