Tomball teen to be tried as adult in ...

Tomball teen to be tried as adult in cold case

There are 66 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from May 25, 2007, titled Tomball teen to be tried as adult in cold case. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

A Tomball teenager is behind bars and charged in a two-year-old case. Police reports state that in 2005, when Olivia Ford was 15, she met Alex Mitchell Junior, 19. via KHOU-TV Houston

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pac-Man3

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2007
why worry about something thats two years old and i think shes innocent so let her go
Necie

Arnaudville, LA

#2 Jul 9, 2007
I think that shouldnt be tried as an adult why would an 15 year old do something like that
dude

Palo Alto, CA

#3 Jul 10, 2007
What the heck is wrong with you? She killed an innocent person regardless of the reason. Die by injection or rot in prision for the rest of her life. That's the way it should be.
Concerned

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2007
Pac-Man3 wrote:
why worry about something thats two years old and i think shes innocent so let her go
Would you still have the same attitude if that innocent person was a member of your family?
that was my brother

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2007
To all of you that has shit for brains. Alex was my brother and Risaya got life. So i hope Olivia Ford get life. Thats justice. I hope all 7 of them die slow deaths
that was my brother

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2007
Pac-Man3 wrote:
You are stupid!!!
that was my brother

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2007
Let me tell you all a thing or two. That was my little brother and i hope Olivia Ford gets Death.
Or at least life without parole, just like Risaya Thompson. She is a animal
that was my brother

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2007
alex was my baby brother and I hope Olivia Ford gets life without parole, just like Risaya thompson
that was my brother

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2007
I hope she gets life without parole.
that was my brother

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2007
Pac-Man3 wrote:
It matters to me, I am the sister of the victem.
Life without parole
that was my brother

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2007
do the time for the crime
justice for Alex

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2007
I hope she gets life.
Pac-Man3

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 19, 2007
i hope she get life too sorry ya'll she did do it i heard and she sounds like she would do something like that
Sandman26 changed PacMan3

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 19, 2007
and its just that my uncle is up for murder and the cops in houston are so crooked and im totally sure that he didn't kill anyone they just use people for the court fees and holding prisoners to get money i feel for the people who lost someone in this brutal attack at first i was just kidding but im sorry if i hurt anyone and i want to apologize from the bottom of my heart for that bogus first statement i made all the way at the top
Gods Angel

AOL

#15 Aug 5, 2007
I think she is annocent just 6ecause she was dating 1 of the suspects it doesn't make her a killa. true it is guilt by association and I know how it feels 2 lose a brother or some one close u must forgive in order 2 be for given but u should never 4 get every thing happens 4 a reason because thats how god planned it 2 be but I wish 2 send blessing's 2 alexs family and pray that they will learn 2 forgive I not on no side but no one was there 2 witness anything therfor how could yall say she had any thing 2 do with it?
That was my brother

College Station, TX

#16 Aug 6, 2007
Everyone that killed my brother said she was there and she planed it. Risaya thompson already got life, so why would he lie.
He cant get anything out of it.

Dont tell us about 4-giving. These are Monsters and they will get whats coming to them. Thanks to the Assistant district attorney.
Get It 504

Rose Hill, MS

#17 Aug 6, 2007
Man That Girl Innocent ya heard me i went to the court and she got a bond and everything she had shit 2 do with that killing man
redw

Texas City, TX

#18 Aug 12, 2007
The only reason that R.Thompson said she set it up was because he thaught that, that would get him a lighter sentance if he blamed some one else. You can not go by here say. A 15yr. old that has never been into sny type of trouble. I agree 100% with GODS Angel because they are telly the truth. I understand that you are hurting because your brother was close to you. I believe that she is innoccent and she has done any crime but be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
My Brother

College Station, TX

#19 Aug 16, 2007
Everyone has something to say.
But the bottom line is that Killers go to hell
and only monsters kill.

Everyone talking about she didnt do it, but nobody ran up there to bond her out!!!!
I hope she never see daylight.
If you dont like what i am saying, Ill be at court for all of them. You can tell me then.
My Brother

College Station, TX

#20 Aug 16, 2007
Why didnt you bond her out?
redw wrote:
The only reason that R.Thompson said she set it up was because he thaught that, that would get him a lighter sentance if he blamed some one else. You can not go by here say. A 15yr. old that has never been into sny type of trouble. I agree 100% with GODS Angel because they are telly the truth. I understand that you are hurting because your brother was close to you. I believe that she is innoccent and she has done any crime but be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: BlackBird RV Mobile Service Mar 17 S Cross 1
Target of Community Stalking (Jul '14) Mar 9 A Castillo 18
News Noland Found Guilty of Murder (May '06) Jan '17 Lendal 6
News Body on beach identified as Alief ISD teacher (Feb '06) Jan '17 Pat 541
News Goodrich mayor arrested in wake of indictment f... Dec '16 Concerned 1
News LGI Homes offers home selection in Magnolia (May '16) May '16 IWasHere 2
Bust in tomball (Feb '16) May '16 Tomballpi 4

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance