Head-on crash kills teen, injures 5 i...

Head-on crash kills teen, injures 5 in Montgomery County

There are 2 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Sep 27, 2009, titled Head-on crash kills teen, injures 5 in Montgomery County. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

One teen was killed and five others were injured in a head-on car crash in Montgomery County Sunday afternoon, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Pauline

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2009
so sad for the family of torres. Prayers and thoughts go out to you...... My son is 17 and not driving yet, and this wreck was so close to my home, that I am scared for him to ever start driving, and my son knows the teenage boy that died in that horrible wreck. My heart goes out to the family of Magadelino Torres Pinion Jr.
Luis

New Caney, TX

#2 Oct 4, 2009
Thank you very much to all the people to helped the torres family,thanks to smith elementary school, the bear middle school and magnolia high school. specialy thanks to the teachers of magdaleno torres jr. R.I.P.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
Mother of tomball shooting meth with her kids Mar '16 mack 3
Bust in tomball Mar '16 Milk farts 3
tomball (Feb '14) Mar '16 Milk farts 3
Looking for information on the Cruthirds family... (Jan '15) Feb '16 LISA HABERMEHL MOORE 6
News Body on beach identified as Alief ISD teacher (Feb '06) Feb '16 Large fart collector 538
News Local Police Department Under Investigation (Jul '07) Jan '16 CoachM 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages