Review: Wildwood Christian Academy

Review: Wildwood Christian Academy

Posted in the Magnolia Forum

Anonymous

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2011
Great teachers, Poor, poor administrators.
Michelle

Montgomery, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2017
If you don't want to participate in anything, (besides findraisers of course) this is the place for you. Good teaching, nice people, great facilities. There are no field trips. You aren't allowed at any holiday events such as class pumpkin patch, there is no dress up day at all for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day Celebrations are off limits to parents as well as Easter Egg hunt with the Easter Bunny. If these things arent a priority to you, then its a great school. If, like me, you feel these are important things to experience, then this is the wrong school for you. To me, at this age (pre k) these memories are more important than academics, so I am regretful for choosing this school. It just depends on your point if view. I write this only to help other parents not feel as bad as I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living In Goodrich Texas May 21 Sasierred 1
chick in magnolia...named amanda..in ber 40s Apr '17 u dont wanna know me 1
Review: BlackBird RV Mobile Service Mar '17 S Cross 1
Target of Community Stalking (Jul '14) Mar '17 A Castillo 17
News Noland Found Guilty of Murder (May '06) Jan '17 Lendal 6
News Body on beach identified as Alief ISD teacher (Feb '06) Jan '17 Pat 541
News Goodrich mayor arrested in wake of indictment f... Dec '16 Concerned 1

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance