Infant Recovering From Sexual Attack

Infant Recovering From Sexual Attack

There are 8 comments on the www.chron.com story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Infant Recovering From Sexual Attack. In it, www.chron.com reports that:

A 27-year-old man has been arrested and charged with kidnapping and sexually assaulting an 8-month-old boy, who was found to have human bites over his body, authorities said on Thursday.

Investigators said Andrew Noel Prescott, of Magnolia, took the infant from the mother's home on Tuesday while she was sleeping and then assaulted the baby before returning it. Prescott is accused of biting the baby's face, buttocks and genitals, said Montgomery County sheriff's Lt. Joseph Sclider.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.chron.com.

What a Sick Person

Denton, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2008
How could anyone treat a precious baby that way? The should take the SOB out side and shoot him in the head and cremate his remains. As a taxpayer I am sick and tired of these monsters praying on helpless kids.

I guess that is why Jesus Loves all the little children in the world, once they leave here, they are his to care for.

Americans need to stand up and prove that this behavior is not acceptable in any society. They shoot horses don't they?
WTF

Worcester, MA

#2 Mar 14, 2008
I really hope that ANYONE who commits a crime like this or any sort of abuse against children,whether it be sexual, phsical,mental ect,ect, That all judges sent each and every one found guilty,to a isolated island where there is no possible way to get back! Way too many kids are being abused and most of these good for nothings only get probation! I hope some gets a hold of this animal and eliminates his genitals and stuff it in his mouth!
Bubbles

Aliso Viejo, CA

#3 Mar 15, 2008
I'm willing to wager there is no father in this home where this poor baby was taken from.

WHERE IS THIS BABY'S FATHER?
Texas Proud

Crosby, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2008
I'll bet they try to plead him off for insanity! Just like that idiot that put his baby in the microwave and turned it on! There had better not be any judge that allows it! "Infant Recovering" my rear end! What this sick B@#$tard did to that poor child, may never heal.
As a comedian I was listening to the other night said...If they try to claim insanity, and that he didn't know any better, or didn't know the difference between right and wrong...Put him in a cell and tell him it's the Hilton. Put him in the chair, and tell him it's interactive TV, and just push the button to change the channel! Get rid of him, else he'll be back out on our streets to do it to another innocent child!
confused

AOL

#5 Mar 16, 2008
this story just doesn't make sense, did u read the whole column , when did he take the baby from the home , if she threw him out did she have the light on, she seen a bump on his head when she put the diaper on she didn't see anything,at 830 am,would u put ur son back in bed and go to sleep ?? then about 8 hours later change a diaper then see blood and bites , i have a grandson and he uses more diapers than that. if he had a bump on his head are u not supposed to keep them awake in case of a concusion ??? i think the mom has some looking into don't you
ITS OVER

Bayonne, NJ

#6 Mar 16, 2008
You do no when babies are being hurt (the most innocent creatures of this earth) THIS WORLD IS OVER.
gail

Casper, WY

#7 Sep 10, 2008
A person who would do such a thing to an innocent child is not entitled to a trial. That should automatically be death by torture. Someone will get that jerk one day.
Y QUE

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 10, 2008
THEY SHOULD POST THIS FREAK'S FACE IN EVERY TV NEWS CHANNEL SO EVERY PRISONER IN EVERY PRISON SEE'S WHO THIS FREAK IS THEN JUST WILL BE DONE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hook Up Jul '17 Great fart support 3
News Fellowship of The Woodlands tweaks name (Jan '09) Jun '17 Fart name change 3
News MHS teacher resigns under fire (Feb '08) Jun '17 Eat farts 3
Living In Goodrich Texas May '17 Sasierred 1
Review: Wildwood Christian Academy (Oct '11) Apr '17 Michelle 2
chick in magnolia...named amanda..in ber 40s Apr '17 u dont wanna know me 1
Review: BlackBird RV Mobile Service Mar '17 S Cross 1

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages