Father and son filmed mocking girl wi...

Father and son filmed mocking girl with cerebral palsy by imitating...

There are 6 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Father and son filmed mocking girl with cerebral palsy by imitating.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

A heart-breaking film of a father and son filmed mocking a disabled ten-year-old girl living next door by imitating her walk has been made public by the child victim's parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

“All gave some,some gave all.”

Since: Jun 11

PCB

#1 Oct 4, 2012
I dont blame the son.Clearly the blame falls on the father.I dont know where sparta ohio is at,but ill pay someone to shit in a brown paper bag and throw it in front of this guys trailor on halloween.
Reme C Aleck of Illinois

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2012
I find it hard to believe that any sane adult man--in front of his son-- would harass a child with a physical disability. What is this country coming to that even adults now bully children and encourage their children to do the same? This individual need counseling and some community service time, along with his son. The bullying in this country has to be stopped now. And there must be serious consequences. It is hard enough dealing with teen bullying but we know that starts from the parents' attitiudes. I am really ashamed of my country'men' who can't accept their neighbors.

“All gave some,some gave all.”

Since: Jun 11

PCB

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Reme C Aleck of Illinois wrote:
I find it hard to believe that any sane adult man--in front of his son-- would harass a child with a physical disability. What is this country coming to that even adults now bully children and encourage their children to do the same? This individual need counseling and some community service time, along with his son. The bullying in this country has to be stopped now. And there must be serious consequences. It is hard enough dealing with teen bullying but we know that starts from the parents' attitiudes. I am really ashamed of my country'men' who can't accept their neighbors.
He clearly is a bad example for his son.And soon to be a bad example to the world of an AMERICAN.
bite me

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 12, 2012
that poor excuse for a man would do that to my daughter once, and his limp would not be fake.
fred

Canton, OH

#5 Oct 12, 2012
bite me wrote:
that poor excuse for a man would do that to my daughter once, and his limp would not be fake.
What a blowhard.
bite me

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
What a blowhard.
wow, that really hurts me, fred, because your opinion means so much to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Keith's Towing Jun '15 Shelly 2
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Malvern i... Jun '15 Stupidy 10
Debate: Marijuana - Waynesburg, OH (Aug '10) Dec '14 ivy69 3
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Organizer... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Vets Wife 2
News 335-mile bike trek is one more thing checked of... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Harry Horstman 2
News Dad delivers daughter in family truck! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Euro K 2Me 4
News Magnolia man falls through ice (Feb '13) Feb '13 Guido 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages