Anita Guzzardi of Haddon Heights Busted

Posted in the Magnolia Forum

Busted Out

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Jan 29, 2012
on defrauding the Church of over $1,000,000.00 dollars. Apparently used her position to embezzle over $1,000,000.00. I low income person robs a convenience store and goes to jail. Anita Guzzardi embezzled over a million dollars and walks free. Think of all the church money and Christmas money you gave the church in the collection basket so this witch could embezzle it and spend it at Casinos, Vacations, Restaurants and to pay her property taxes. Anita Guzzardi was living large off everyones hard earned church donations. I suppose if you embezzle money with a smile it's not a crime. Anita Guzzardi is no better than a bank robber that smiles and tells jokes as she steals peoples money. This witch basically stole over $1,000,000.00 of church collection baskets!!
People on the news are shamed for stealing a jar of change for poor people. Anita Guzzardi stole a jar with over a million dollars in it.
Busted Out

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Jan 29, 2012
How much food could $1,000,000.00 buy poor starving/homelss people in Philadelphia? We will never know because Anita Guzzardi embezzled it and spent it on Casinos, Vacations, Restaurants and to pay her property taxes.
super

Wilmington, DE

#3 Feb 1, 2012
The diocese $ has NEVER been used to feed, clothe or house the poor. You should get your facts straight before jumping up on your soap box.
Busted Out wrote:
How much food could $1,000,000.00 buy poor starving/homelss people in Philadelphia? We will never know because Anita Guzzardi embezzled it and spent it on Casinos, Vacations, Restaurants and to pay her property taxes.
super

Wilmington, DE

#4 Feb 1, 2012
The diocese $ has NEVER been used to feed, clothe or house the poor. You should have all your facts straight before jumping up on your soap box!!!
Straight Talk

West Chester, PA

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Not a fan of organized religion, but how can you criticize someone for saying that this money could have been used for a better purpose than a thief living beyond their means. Regardless of what the diocese would have done with this money, it was not Mrs. Guzzardi's money to spend. She is a disgrace and should be behind bars!
super wrote:
The diocese $ has NEVER been used to feed, clothe or house the poor. You should get your facts straight before jumping up on your soap box.
<quoted text>
super

Voorhees, NJ

#6 Feb 8, 2012
Straight Talk wrote:
<quoted text>Not a fan of organized religion, but how can you criticize someone for saying that this money could have been used for a better purpose than a thief living beyond their means. Regardless of what the diocese would have done with this money, it was not Mrs. Guzzardi's money to spend. She is a disgrace and should be behind bars!
I, in no way condone stealing for any reason. Simply stating a fact that the diocese does not care for those less fortunate.
Sally

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 9, 2012
super wrote:
The diocese $ has NEVER been used to feed, clothe or house the poor. You should have all your facts straight before jumping up on your soap box!!!
As a worker for Catholic Social Services, I KNOW what you're saying is NOT TRUE. This case is awful, especially for all those who knew her and never thought her capable of something like this BUT there are MANY sites that do a wonderful job helping those in need. YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE ACCUSING SOMEONE!!!!!
Judgement Day

Haddonfield, NJ

#8 Mar 13, 2012
I too worked for the Archdiocese and I never thought Anita was capable of such a terrible thing - not that I liked her - she was once a very nice caring kind person - but she found her way up the ladder-I am sure her husband Angelo would be very happy if he knew the things she did to rise to the top - Not only was she walking free she was still the President of the Alumni Assoc along with her sisters helping hands at St. Nicks - disgraceful - I guess it is now in the hands of the courts to do justice but wait Poor Thing had a gambling addiction - I am sure she will get off on some technicality such as that...
Anonymous

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 Mar 14, 2012
I still work for the Archdiocese judgement day, Anita was a wonderful boss and what you say didn't happen and isn't possible.
Anonymous

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Mar 14, 2012
Judgement Day wrote:
I too worked for the Archdiocese and I never thought Anita was capable of such a terrible thing - not that I liked her - she was once a very nice caring kind person - but she found her way up the ladder-I am sure her husband Angelo would be very happy if he knew the things she did to rise to the top - Not only was she walking free she was still the President of the Alumni Assoc along with her sisters helping hands at St. Nicks - disgraceful - I guess it is now in the hands of the courts to do justice but wait Poor Thing had a gambling addiction - I am sure she will get off on some technicality such as that...
No way
Are you kidding me

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 14, 2012
To the person who still works for the Archdiocese, I also work for the Archdiocese. Anita did it; so wake up! She hasn't denied it and she paid back a small sum of $150,000. How can you even THINK she didn't do it?
Anonymous

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Are you kidding me wrote:
To the person who still works for the Archdiocese, I also work for the Archdiocese. Anita did it; so wake up! She hasn't denied it and she paid back a small sum of $150,000. How can you even THINK she didn't do it?
Then you're aware it's common practice?
Angry One

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 22, 2012
And just so everyone knows the truth, St. Nick's did not get a red cent from all the good that she tried to do for the School. The funds were frozen and no longer available to St. Nick's. This whole situation is so sad. She was robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Sally

Malvern, PA

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Are you kidding me wrote:
To the person who still works for the Archdiocese, I also work for the Archdiocese. Anita did it; so wake up! She hasn't denied it and she paid back a small sum of $150,000. How can you even THINK she didn't do it?
She didn't f*** her way up, that's what she didn't do. The money, unfortunately, yes... she is in jail right now because of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assembly Speaker Prieto is consulting for a maj... Aug '14 opiub 2
FBI needs to investigate Barrington, NJ (Jun '07) Jul '14 afraid to post 59
joshua dockery sailor (Mar '10) Jun '14 curious 4
Christie protesters will have 'free speech zone... May '14 ROSENBERG 1
Review: A Checkers Tanning Salon & Laundromat (Aug '13) May '14 Sarah 2
Review: Luca's Laundry Apr '14 micki 1
Local judge faces state complaint (Oct '10) Apr '14 Monas in town 6
•••

Magnolia News Video

•••
•••

Magnolia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Magnolia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Magnolia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Magnolia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••