Forrest Co. jury to hear starvatiion ...

Forrest Co. jury to hear starvatiion case

There are 5 comments on the WDAM-TV Hattiesburg story from Mar 7, 2010, titled Forrest Co. jury to hear starvatiion case. In it, WDAM-TV Hattiesburg reports that:

Pike County Circuit Court officials have decided that a jury from Forrest County will hear the capital murder case involving the alleged starvation death of a 2-year-old boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAM-TV Hattiesburg.

concern about mr kelly

Jackson, MS

#1 Mar 11, 2010
I THINK MS HOOD SHOULD BE HELD IN ACCOUNTABE FOR THE LITTLE BOY,DUE TO THE FACT IT WAS HER KID,AND GO A HEAD AND LET MR KELLY GO FREE,CAUSE ITS NOT HIS FAULT,THE CHILD WAS BORN SICK,AND WAS STILL SICK,WHEN IT DIED.
concern about mr kelly

Jackson, MS

#2 Mar 11, 2010
i think ms hood should be held accountable for the little boy,due to that was her child,and not mr kelly's child,the child was born sick,and its not mr kelly's fault of this,and i think he should be set free now,not being in court,being torment by some stupid court system,cause i know for a fact he is innocent,all i say is free mr kelly,he is a good man just got tangle up with a trashey woman,that may put a scare on him for life.jeff keep the faith,we love you,and we are praying for you.
Spellchecker Returns

White House, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2010
Are you serious? He lived there with the woman and the defenseless child! And you are right.... going without food and water tends to MAKE A BABY SICK!!!!
concern about mr kelly

Jackson, MS

#5 Mar 19, 2010
YES GOING WITHOUT FOOD DO MAKE YA SICK,BUT IN THIS CASE THE CHILD COULD NOT EAT,CAUSE HIS STOMACH WAS OUTSIDE THE BODY,AND MS KELLY WORKED ALL THE TIME,HOW CAN HE DO SO MUCH WHEN HE WAS GONE ALL THE TIME WORKING,AGAIN THAT WAS MS HOOD'S CHILD AND IT WAS UP TO HER TO TAKE CARE OF A CHILD THAT SHE KNEW WAS BORN SICK,AND SHE DID NOT TAKE CARE OF HER OWN CHILD,I SAY FREE ME KELLY.
SpellcheckerRetu rns

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2010
He worked 24/7??? Did he see the child? He had a responsibility to report neglect if that was the case. He is charged with capital murder... much more serious than a neglect or abuse charge. There is more to this than "Mr. Kelly" working all the time and never seeing that little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deanna Allen Roberts sis adultry Aug 26 smh-n-lmao 1
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) Feb '17 Showers save lives 1,150
Justyna Jordan (Feb '17) Feb '17 Secx2 1
News Veteran Supreme Court Justice Randolph challeng... (Oct '12) Jan '17 He is a POS 4
Kenneth Briggs arrested (May '14) Aug '16 Yours truly 4
Sisters and their illegitimate kids (Jun '16) Jun '16 Honestly 1
the pike county jail (Apr '06) Mar '14 lester_everbester 54

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages