Gripe about your neighbor on RottenNe...

Gripe about your neighbor on RottenNeighbor.com

There are 26 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 27, 2008, titled Gripe about your neighbor on RottenNeighbor.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Just outside his sealed bedroom window, beyond the chain-link fence that surrounds his next-door neighbor's yard, sit the reasons David Adams says he can't sleep: two bushy-tailed dogs that bark and howl all ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Armani

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#25 Jun 27, 2008
Tom wrote:
If you don't want to complain about your neighbors than you can complain about your job at www.jobvent.com
oh my gosh!!! i love this!!! i am telling all my friends!!!! especially co-workers!!!!!

thanks!!
Mike Morgan

Pompano Beach, FL

#26 Jun 27, 2008
I hate my neighbors.
anon

Chicago, IL

#27 Jun 27, 2008
This is the second time the Tribune referenced this site. Do they have a stake in it? The site is just a startup and has very bad coverage. Should they ever become popular they would end up getting sued into bankruptcy because many of the so called "claims" could be either slanderous or libelous (I'm not a lawyer). It's just curious the Tribune now devoted a full article about this. Does Sam Zell have an interest in this site as well?

“things that make you go "hmmmm”

Since: May 08

Joliet, IL

#28 Jun 28, 2008
Actually,, the article was written by the Associated Press, and not the Tribune. The Tribune is merely the carrier. But, anon, now that you mention it, I did first see this site mentioned on the Channel 9 Morning news show. So would that be 3 mentions by the Tribune?

I just like to read the rants. People can be so snitty sometimes and the snitty people that can't spell or write passable English are hysterical.

And, no, I'm sure it doesn't help neighbor relations. Getting outside and getting to know your neighbors helps neighbor relations. I think that a good part of the point of this article is that we don't know our neighbors, and it does lead to problems.
xyz

Skokie, IL

#29 Jun 28, 2008
Most People Stink wrote:
People are rude, thoughtless and selfish. They only care about themselves. Got people in your neighborhood that actually have to get up and go to work? Then by all means, throw parties several nights a week where everybody gets drunk and makes noise until 3 am.
Got kids? Then certainly let them run all over everyone else's yard and teach them that they don't have to respect property they don't own.
Got a doorbell? Why wear it out when your friend's carhorns work just as well?
Got a garbage can? Why use it when the street is available?
Wnat to chat on your cellphone? Then do it on your front porch and talk really loud so everyone can hear every F word clearly.
People are A-Holes!
this is great!

you forgot to mention.....dogs.

anyone live in a dog-friendly building?

are dogs allowed in all common areas?

arrggh!
Peter North

United States

#30 Jun 28, 2008
Deider Hess wrote:
I live next to a "cat house" and don't mind it al all!
VERY convenient, as a matter of fact!
That's awesome!! Any vacancies nearbye????? I'd be bamkrupt in 48hrs!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) Feb '17 Showers save lives 1,150
Justyna Jordan Feb '17 Secx2 1
News Veteran Supreme Court Justice Randolph challeng... (Oct '12) Jan '17 He is a POS 4
Kenneth Briggs arrested (May '14) Aug '16 Yours truly 6
Sisters and their illegitimate kids (Jun '16) Jun '16 Honestly 1
the pike county jail (Apr '06) Mar '14 lester_everbester 54
Thinking of moving (Oct '13) Oct '13 Connie 1

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages