Security Guard Dies

Security Guard Dies

There are 7 comments on the WJTV Jackson story from Jun 29, 2006, titled Security Guard Dies. In it, WJTV Jackson reports that:

A security guard at a Pike County nightclub has died from the wounds he suffered in a shooting earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJTV Jackson.

His Friend

Jackson, MS

#1 Jun 30, 2006
I don't think people realize what an important life has been taken from this world. Eric was a security guard just to help out a friend. He was a top insurance agent for his company. He sponsered free programs for the Mary C. Jones community center and Boys and Girls club on capital street, he did a lot for unfortunate kids. He sponsered the free back to school hair do's for kids last year at Mary C. Jones. He was a great person and will be well missed. For them to continue to say he was just a security guard is like a punch in the face. You need to check his history and let other people here in Jackson, Know who we have lost. His nick name was (PK-pocket Knife). Graduate of Jackson State University. I love you Eric.
someone

Picayune, MS

#2 Jul 2, 2006
I am sorry for the loss of your friend.
jennifer smith

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2006
I just found out what happen i went to school went pocket knife he was a great prson an will be missed by all
A Buddy

Mankato, MN

#4 Jul 20, 2006
R.I.P. to an Intelligent, Educated, Well-rounded, Scruffy Guy.
He could communicate with CEOs, doctors, and thugs and
never miss a beat and fit right in with any crowd... always seeking the BEST in life, and always meeting a friend. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time...damn.
He has friends all over who miss him..the Chi, Jack-town, ATL, Cali, DC, MIA, D-town, Texas, O-HIO, Vegas......... We'll see you again Pocketknife.
Love
MCCOMB MS

Miramar Beach, FL

#5 Jul 20, 2006
RIP ERIC I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS FORUM AND ERIC FRIEND FOR LETTING PEOPLE KNOWERIC WAS MORE THAN THAN JUST A SECURITY GUARD AND THAT HE WAS AND INTELLIGENT EDUCATED PERSON.I LIVE IN MCCOMB AND WORK AT THE HOSPTIAL HE WAS IN AND I WOULD LIKETO TELL HIS FAMILY IAM SORRY FOR THERE LOSS BUT A BIG GAIN FOR HEAVEN.
A friend from New York

Batavia, NY

#6 Nov 19, 2006
I was very hurt when I got the news that P.K.had been shot and died. It hurted me to my heart,because I knew him and I know that he was a wonderful and loving person who cared alot about others so much that he was willing to help anyone.I am still hurting right now because I can remember the times we sat down laugh and ate luch together.I want to say to his family sorry for their loss and PK was and always will be loved and truly,truly missed by many.
luke

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 19, 2007
when will all this madiness stop?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veteran Supreme Court Justice Randolph challeng... (Oct '12) Dec '16 Tal Braddock 3
Kenneth Briggs arrested (May '14) Aug '16 Yours truly 6
Sisters and their illegitimate kids (Jun '16) Jun '16 Honestly 1
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) May '16 Tastee 1,149
Debate: Marijuana - McComb, MS (Aug '11) Apr '16 Legalize MS 2
the pike county jail (Apr '06) Mar '14 lester_everbester 54
Thinking of moving (Oct '13) Oct '13 Connie 1

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages