Ten are arrested in Green County meth...

Ten are arrested in Green County meth bust

There are 43 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Sep 14, 2010, titled Ten are arrested in Green County meth bust. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Ten people were arrested in Green County on Tuesday as a result of a year-long investigation into methamphetamine production and trafficking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow
#47 Jun 7, 2012
I dnt know who you are but you dnt know Shit bout Bimbo dad that man dnt do Shit like that never has and never will so if I was you I would keep my mouth shut if I were you.... Have a great day :)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49 Jun 22, 2012
ok lol wrote:
they were looking 4 people who sold pot but meth heds dont smoke pot and they named perry jewell as a pot dealer but the cops said enough about hem lets move on he was going around looking 4 names of people 2 buy a pound of pot from .he has never needed 2 look 4 some1 2 buy a pound of pot frome he still has pounds now
Well, here's the deal. There is a world of difference between a pot head and a meth head. We pot heads don't bother anyone. Meth heads are violent and can become psychotic. The brain damage caused by using that shit is permanent, and mostly irreversible. I do not get brain damage from smoking pot.
You can call me whatever you want, but if I get wind of ANYONE I know cooking meth, I WILL CALL THE COPS AND I WILL NOT BE ANONYMOUS ABOUT IT. If that makes me a "rat", so be it. If you don't want to get busted, don't cook your shit around me, and don't let me know you're doing it. Meth heads are dangerous, to themselves and everyone else around them...I do not tolerate them.
We are also armed, so I hope none of the local pill heads or meth heads try and break into my house and steal the stuff I've WORKED HARD to get. I will shoot them. Stand Your Ground, you know....
I say, Kudo's to the "rats" that ratted out the meth heads. Good job. I hope you get a reward..........
fat roll

Glasgow, KY

#50 Jul 11, 2012
u need to keep kayes name out u mouth and stuff it with more burritos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) 8 hr Ronnie C 509
Matt Benett methhead 10 hr Lily 10
Poll Is Magis.E.G. Thompson Afraid of a BRAC SCANDAL... (Nov '13) 10 hr BRAC SCANDAL 22
jamie price. (Apr '10) 18 hr Wondering 26
Todd Elmore (Jun '15) Tue The brian hutcherson 24
Recycle Trailer Aug 22 Flash 1
casual sex (Jun '11) Aug 21 Seriously 4

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages